Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban discussion

Would You Rather??.....

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kyla (new)

Kyla Totally fly a broom. :)

message 2: by Kyla (new)

Kyla Would you rather live with parents who are clean freaks
or
live with parents that are complete slobs?
Think about it.

Renata I'd rather live with parents that are clean freaks.

Would you rather be a giant or an inch tall?

Colleen Stitch Kyla wrote: "Would you rather live with parents who are clean freaks
or
Think about it."

my grandma was a neat freak, my mom wasnt and still isnt. i am a neat frek. mess and clutter stress me out. i think it skipped a generation with my mom. im trying to teach my boys to be neat.....

Colleen Stitch Ashfur12 wrote: "Inch tall because then you can fit into anything thats really really small! Water or pop??

What would you have

water or pop?"

water!

message 6: by Cat (new) - added it

Cat Would you rather eat a chocolate frog or a bertie botts every flavor candy bean?

Angeline Joseph chocolate frog. I'm too scared to try the every flavor candy bean.
WYR kiss Crabbe or Goyle?

message 8: by Cat (new) - added it

Cat Crabbe...Goyle's too short for me.

Would you rather date Lucius Malfoy or Xenophiluis Lovegood?

message 9: by Megan (new)

Megan Linski Xeno...when my boyfriend's hair is longer than mine there's a problem, haha JK.

Would you rather hide from an angry dragon or run away from a charging hippogriff?

message 10: by Line (new) - rated it 5 stars

Line Megan wrote: "Xeno...when my boyfriend's hair is longer than mine there's a problem, haha JK.

Would you rather hide from an angry dragon or run away from a charging hippogriff?"

They both have long hair, as i recall............

message 11: by Lia (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lia Line wrote: "Megan wrote: "Xeno...when my boyfriend's hair is longer than mine there's a problem, haha JK.

Would you rather hide from an angry dragon or run away from a charging hippogriff?"

They both have lo..."

Hahahhahahaha yeah they both have long hair

Amanda Megan wrote: "Xeno...when my boyfriend's hair is longer than mine there's a problem, haha JK.

Hide from an angry dragon.
Would you rather be Voldemort's lover, or Umbridge's lover?

Colleen Stitch voldemort only cause i dont sleep with women. both ideas freak me out!!

wyr have tea with emma watson or emma thompson?

Pranshu Emma Watson since I don't really know who Emma Thompson is.

Would you rather have Umbridge die and have Dumbledore turn into a Death Eater OR have Hagrid die and have Dumbledore come back to life?

Olivia Gasssssp you don't no who emma Thompson is???

Anyway I can't bear the thought of good ol' hagrid dying so the first choice

Olivia WYR be the best witch/wizard ever but not be able to go to the loo in peace or totally dumb so you cant even disarm someone

Pranshu Be the best witch ever.

WYR be Umbridge's mother or be Snape's mother?

Colleen Stitch snape. umbridge probaly killed her mom. lol

wyr play wizards chess with ron or knit socks with hermonie?

Pranshu Play wizards chess with Ron. And then, when I stare into his eyes and say "Checkmate", he will finally realize that I'm the one he is supposed to love and be with :D

WYR kiss Lucius Malfoy or Severus Snape?

Colleen Stitch lucius, i prefer blondes lol.

wyr watch professor flitwick conduct a choir or watch the goblins at gringotts stamp bank notes?

message 21: by Abi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abi Watch Flitwick conduct a choir

WYR Marry Lucius Malfoy or kill Arthur Weasley?

Olivia Marry Lucius Malfoy (and then quickly divorce haha)

WYR practice spells with Ron's broken wand or have Neville as your potion's partner?

James I would have Neville as my potion's partner.
WYR be best friend with Hermione or Ginny?

Rose (LittleBookOwl) I would rather be best friends with Hermione! She is friendly & smart!

WYR date Harry, Rob, or Malfoy?

message 25: by Claire (new)

Claire Ron, so cute.

WYR be a Hogwarts professor or an Auror?

message 26: by AC (new) - added it

AC Auror. More thrilling.

WYR Potions or herbology?

message 27: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Sorry, Neville's Gran, but I'm going with Molly Weasley. I know her better.

WYR own Zonko's or Weasley's Wizard Wheezes?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, definitely. Fred and George = Amazing.

Would you rather be in Hufflepuff or Slytherin?

Loes M. Huffelpuff without a doubt!

Would you rather save Fred Weasley's life or Dumbledore's?

Merri Bryson Kyla wrote: "Would you rather live with parents who are clean freaks
or
Think about it."

Live with Parents that are clean freaks; I am am very clean and I CAN NOT STAND MESS *shiver down spine*

Merri Bryson Eliza wrote: "Sorry, Neville's Gran, but I'm going with Molly Weasley. I know her better.

WYR own Zonko's or Weasley's Wizard Wheezes?"

Own WWW, imagine all the stuff. However I would only own WWW if I was a co-owner with Fred and George

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America Would you rather have a pet phoenix or a pet unicorn?

Merri Bryson pheonix, they are so beautiful

WYR Have detention with filch for 3 hours a week for a year or detention with Snape for 7 hours a day for a week

Kristi Krumnow Filch. :D

WYR be BFF with Snape or Voldemort?

message 35: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Snape! He was actually a good guy. Besides, Voldemort has no(se) sense of humor.

WYR own Hogwarts or be headmaster?

Kristi Krumnow headmaster!!

As your animagus, WYR be a rat or a werewolf?

Queralt✨ A werewold, duh!!

WYR spending 15 minutes being tortured by Bellatrix, or 2 hours with Umbridge?

message 38: by Bai (new) - rated it 3 stars

Bai 15 minutes with Bellatrix. I'll go insane with all that pink.

WYR spend the day helping Neville with homework (and trying to duck stray beams of magic in order to avoid being turned into something horrid from his failed attempts) or hang out with Dudley?