♥Calling All Fangirls♥ discussion

Books > Favorite Book Cover?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diana ❀ ☺, The Smart One (new)

Diana ❀ ☺ | 845 comments Mod
I agree on... Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare

and i like,.. City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare

message 2: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 3635 comments Mod
The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass I basically picked up this book just because of its gorgeous cover. I ended up liking it, too! (score!)

YourFriendlyNeighborhoodSpidey I hate books with covers that have nothing to do with the story. That being said, some of my favorites are:
The Host (The Host, #1) by Stephenie Meyer Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer Alanna The First Adventure (Song of the Lioness, #1) by Tamora Pierce The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus, #3) by Rick Riordan
And, even though this one really doesn't have much of anything to do with the story, I like this cover because I want to steal her glove things:
Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate

message 5: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Marrie  | 4142 comments Mod
Davina wrote: "Although I'm not really a fan of the first book I love these covers:
Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren KateTorment (Fallen, #2) by Lauren KatePassion (Fallen, #3) by Lauren KateRapture (Fallen, #4) by Lauren Kate"

I agree. Hated the book, love the covers.

message 6: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

I really like: Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus, #3) by Rick Riordan Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) by Richelle Mead Fated (Soul Seekers, #1) by Alyson Noel (haven't actually read Fated or MoA yet. Just really like the covers)

These books are eh but I love their covers:

Marked (House of Night, #1) by P.C. Cast Betrayed (House of Night, #2) by P.C. Cast Chosen (House of Night, #3) by P.C. Cast Untamed (House of Night, #4) by P.C. Cast Hunted (House of Night, #5) by P.C. Cast (there are more in the series but those are the first five)

message 7: by Daria (new)

Daria  (blame-the-nargles) HAHA my favourite book cover is City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare . Bet you can't guess why!!!!!! ;P
i also really love The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5, Part 1) by J.K. Rowling Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth and Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver

message 8: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 127 comments *Most of these books are the 1st in their series and I love pretty much all the covers in the rest of series too but i just can't show it all or there would be like 50... The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer The Divergent Series 2-Book Collection (Divergent, #1-2) by Veronica Roth Ruby Red (The Ruby Red Trilogy, #1) by Kerstin Gier Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1) by Jenny Han Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1) by Kiersten White Reincarnate, Beloved by Loren Manns so yah! you can see the rest on my bookshelf http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/13814939-alyssa?format=html&shelf=gorgeous-covers

message 9: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 3635 comments Mod
Eeeee! IKR!

message 10: by Daria (new)

Daria  (blame-the-nargles) oooooh I've read Ruby Red (in English tho, cuz im not very good at German :P) and i LOVED it, and now im just waiting to buy the second one!!!!

message 11: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

I love the cover for Cinder too. It's so cool!

message 12: by Erika (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 318 comments I love Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #2) by Laini Taylor The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2) by Kendare Blake Everneath (Everneath, #1) by Brodi Ashton Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely, #5) by Melissa Marr and The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) by Julie Kagawa