Grown up Twi-hards! discussion

20 views
Bella fans??

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rosalie (new)

Rosalie | 13 comments I am a big Bella fan! I think she is just a girl in love. Yes, she can be a bit boring at times but thats actually what I like about her. I hear so much negative feedback about her, I am wondering if there are any fans out there like me :)


message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 19, 2013 09:01PM) (new)

Rosalie wrote: "I am a big Bella fan! I think she is just a girl in love. Yes, she can be a bit boring at times but thats actually what I like about her. I hear so much negative feedback about her, I am wondering ..."

Oh, you and I are the same on this.


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Are we ready for The Host?


message 4: by Rosalie (new)

Rosalie | 13 comments Alice, i have not read the book :(


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosalie wrote: "Alice, i have not read the book :("

Oh, you will want to read it before you see the movie. Its a very big book. I need to read it again as I read it last year and forget things so fast. I am thinking lots about Forks today. (wishing we could go)


message 6: by Malika (new)

Malika (b00k_w0rm) I especially like Bella's character because it's very realistic. I appreciate that Stephanie didn't make her like most teenage girls in most movies/books.


message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Malika wrote: "I especially like Bella's character because it's very realistic. I appreciate that Stephanie didn't make her like most teenage girls in most movies/books."

I agree with you completely. Its also a reason that I love Twilight.


message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Wish I were in Forks tonight where it might be drizzling as the air is full of smoke here.


message 9: by An (last edited Oct 18, 2015 05:26PM) (new)

An  | 9 comments Definitely a Bella fan. She gets a bad rap about being weak and boring I think. She seems weak because she has more than human contenders. People acuse her of being boring, because she cares about family more than being a career woman. I don't believe there is anything wrong with being a wife and mom--if it works for you, that's awesome.

Bella actually under the circumstances shows real courage and determination. Bella:

--Goes off to rescue her mom from James.

--Enacts tough love to save her dad from James.

--Sacrifices herself to save Renesmee.

--Goes off to save Edward in New Moon.

--Slices open her arm to save Edward from Victoria and Riley.

--Plays a crucial role in saving her family from Voltori in Breaking Dawn.

--Graduates with honors, having been in advanced classes.

--Is a strong woman who pursued and got what she wanted, and is now living a happy life.

These are just some examples. Yeah, Bella rocks.


message 10: by Lacy (new)

Lacy | 7 comments I totally agree with Anna. I think Bella showed a lot of bravery and concern for her family and friends. She was a very selfless person and those type of people have to have some courage and strong character attributes. Of course most of those around her had special powers so she would seem weaker and less interesting compared to those characters. But anyone would


~☆~Autumn♥♥☔ | 24 comments Anna wrote: "Definitely a Bella fan. She gets a bad rap about being weak and boring I think. She seems weak because she has more than human contenders. People acuse her of being boring, because she cares about ..."

Bella is also my favorite character in the books and I find her to be very interesting and brave. I have been simply amazed that anyone could put her down!


back to top