Arrow discussion

Arrow News

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becca (new)

Becca Ritchie (beccaritchie) | 7 comments I thought some of you might like to know that Thea Queen (Oliver's lil sis) is going to get a love interest. It's an actor from Teen Wolf. Here's the link to more news about it: http://cwatlanta.cbslocal.com/2012/12...

I'm super excited since he's supposed to be Arrow's sidekick in the comics. What do you think?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG! They're gonna bring Roy into this??? :D EPIC!!!!

message 3: by James (new)

James Now that Roy has been in a few episodes - what are your thoughts on (this version of) the character? I think that the writers are doing a great job here...

message 4: by Becca (new)

Becca Ritchie (beccaritchie) | 7 comments James wrote: "Now that Roy has been in a few episodes - what are your thoughts on (this version of) the character? I think that the writers are doing a great job here..."

I agree, they're handling it really well. I love their portrayal of Roy. Since he has many aliases, I think they're having fun playing around with the fandom and keeping us guessing which way they'll spin his character. It's keeping me intrigued, but Thea is getting a little whiny. I liked her in the start, but she needs a better plot line. No more crying!

Plus, the actor who plays Roy is phenomenal. So far so good!

message 5: by Manda (new)

Manda Panda | 3 comments Agreed about Roy! Im excited to see him find out who's behind the mask and i cant wait to see him in action with Oli:) i think Roy was a great character choice

message 6: by James (new)

James When Roy had that gun just sitting on the table, I was reminded of Arsenal. I could be making too much of it... but Thea does have the middle name Dearden, and is called Speedy.. and at one point there was an archery trophy in her room (I read that - didn't catch it myself). However they refer to him... the show doesn't disappoint.

message 7: by James (last edited May 29, 2013 08:45PM) (new)

James Becca wrote: "...but Thea is getting a little whiny. I liked her in the start, but she needs a better plot line. No more crying!"

Thea can be whiny but I think that she is supposed to be 18... she seems to behave with that level of maturity, especially for someone who had lost her male role model(s) at a young age. I think that she is coming around. What did you think of her in the season finale, given her mom's actions?

message 8: by Ollie (new)

Ollie Bradshaw (sebastian-bach) | 4 comments who saw the last ep. OMG!!!!

message 9: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 2 comments Dona wrote: "who saw the last ep. OMG!!!!"
Good wasn't it?