St.James Academy For The Gifted . [RP] discussion

(New) Charrie Dorms > Lily, Lilianethia and Elspeth

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) RP

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments A note was propped on the far bed and it read ' nobody touch the alcoholic drinks here or else
~love
Lilianethia'

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments The note then changed
'Thank goodness for that.
~growl,
Stella '

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments 'Magic' was the word now before it turned into s kitten and mewed loudly.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments The kitten turned into Lilianethia and she grabbed a bottle and downed it in seconds."Demins. Are stupid..." She growled.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments She stalked into her room and sank into the bed.
Lil's dorm room:
http://media.onsugar.com/files/2010/1...

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily saw Lil

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments Once she sank into her bed she began to twitch and convulse, a huge red she wolf the took her place she bounded out Of herbdorm.her

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments Noticing lily she yipped happily and pranced around her before bounding out of the dorm.

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily was shocked but went after her

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments She rushed in and collapsed on her bed crying. "Oh Mar why..."

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily lightly knocked on her door

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments She sniffles and looked up."You can come in..." She said weakly.

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily walked in and closed the door behind her "You okay?"

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments She nodded slightly her eyes puffy and red from crying." I guess...," she muttered.

message 17: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily looked at her then sat in one of her chairs "you know you talk to me"

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments Lil sighed and shook her head sadly."My on father wand me dead, I had I kill my brother to live, and I have no clue where my sister is...." She ran a shaky hand through her hair."...It's alot to take in."

message 19: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "I bet, do you remember what your sister looked like?"

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments Lil shook her head."sadly no I don't."

message 21: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "I sorry, so you know nothing about her?"

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments She smiled and nodded," I know a little about her." She paused in thought,"oh wait I have a picture and I remember now we are identical twins."

message 23: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Can I see the picture? maybe I can help you find her"

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments She nodded and handed handed lily the picture.
(The picture: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/im... )

message 25: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "She's pretty, sure I'l help you"

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments She smiled."Thanks,"

message 27: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Yeah your welcome, any idea where she would be?"

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments She shook her head."No clue."

message 29: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "do you know her name at least"

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments She nodded."Her name is Merit."

message 31: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily smiled "okay"

message 32: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Okay I'll leave you here for now" she walks out of her room

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments Lil nodded and then burrowed deep under her covers before falling asleep.

message 34: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily was making dinner for everyone in the dorm

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments Merit slowly walked to the door before knocking."H-Hello?"

message 36: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily looked at the door "hello"

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments Lil looked up and squealed loudly."Mer!" She screamed and launched herself at the girl.

message 38: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily ducked

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments Lil collided with the girl and the girl yelped loudly.

"Geez Lil calm down you act as if I haven't seen you since 5 years ago.." Merit teased lightly, causing lil to huff loudly.

message 40: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily laughed

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments Lil sighed before smiling at lily."Lily this is my sister Merit."

Merit stood there awkwardly."um, hi...."

message 42: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Lily smiled at her "Hi looks like you found her"

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments Lil smiled wide before pulling her sister in."So how's Darius?" She crooned.
Merit flushed bright red and looked away, embaressed.

message 44: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "A boy?"

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments Merit nodded slightly still blushing.
Lil gasped. "You...Omg!" She squealed loudly making Merit blush even more.

message 46: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "What?"

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments Merit blushes more before pressure pointing her sister causing lil to faint."Erm....." Merit said embaressed as some very descriptive pictures flashed onto the wall causing merit to gasp in shock."um!" She squeaked and hid her face in her hair.