Goodreads Tea Party discussion

Tea Party > Tea Party Bumper Stickers

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TheAccidental  Reader Has anyone managed to attend an actual tea party yet? Those who don't live near an upcoming tea party are being encouraged to send a tea bag to the White House. This bumper sticker gives the address.
Chicago Tea Party bumpersticker
Chicago Tea Party by WINDYDESIGN

message 2: by Ilyn (new)

Ilyn Ross (ilyn_ross) | 1280 comments Mod
Thank you, TheAccidental, for posting this.

message 3: by Ilyn (last edited Mar 06, 2009 01:31AM) (new)

We should also send a tea bag to the US Congress.

message 4: by Ilyn (new)

Thanks, Nanette.

message 5: by Jayda (new)

Jayda Ah, I want one!

message 6: by Ilyn (new)

Hello Jayda.

message 7: by Ilyn (last edited Apr 15, 2009 03:55AM) (new)

Tea Party Alerts: http://taxdayteaparty.com/rsvp/

message 8: by JEFF (new)

JEFF AITES (IronWolf) | 2 comments I was at a local Tea Party yesterday in Brookville, Pa.
I was proud of the event and also of the fact that
people of all types showed up and voiced there displeasure at the U.S. Government.
of a small town of around 4,000 we had about 500 people there.
Even got to shake hands with Abraham Lincoln

message 9: by Ilyn (new)

Hello Jeff. Kudos to you and your town.

message 10: by JEFF (new)

JEFF AITES (IronWolf) | 2 comments Hello to you Ilyn,

and thank you

message 11: by Cambryn (new)

Cambryn cooper (totallypointless) hi I'm new

message 12: by Ilyn (new)

Hi Cambryn. Welcome to the group. Thank you for joining us.

message 13: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Lea (tracylea) | 37 comments Hello, I did attend a Tea Party on April 15th in Carson City, Nevada. There was about 2,000 to 3,000 people at the steps of our legislature building. It was very orderly and respectful. I am hoping to plan another on the steps of our County Court House here in Winnemucca on July 4th! Would love to get a bumpersticker!

message 14: by Ilyn (new)

Hello Tracy. Kudos.

message 15: by Ilyn (new)

Welcome to Grassroots Central for the Nationwide Tea Parties on July 4th 2009. Learn More. RE Declare Your Independence: http://www.reteaparty.com/

message 16: by Ilyn (new)

From Facebook:

Sylvia Bokor said: "Considering that TPs are being attacked in the press and by various "officials", we must be hitting a nerve. For instance, in ABQ, NM, vandals destroyed out signs announcing the event, the city at the last minute closed the street to our rally and fire marshals w ere sent to hassel vendors at the staging area. Despite that we had an enthusiastic crowd of 5,300 with vehicular traffic that could not be counted."

message 17: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Lea (tracylea) | 37 comments We just had our Tea Party here in Wmca, NV on the 4th of July, we only had about 50 attend of a town of 9,000, but it was good to meet people that had common interests.

message 18: by Ilyn (new)

Tea Party Patriots is hosting a LIVE Town Hall Forum today on government run health care that is totally interactive.

You can join Tea Party Patriots and the Atlanta Tea Party Saturday morning, August 1st at 10am-12pm EDT for a live Town Hall meeting at the Mableton American Legion, Post 264 (6251 Ivey Rd SE). Later this afternoon, we will be hosting a second Town Hall meeting at DeKalb Medical Center (270 North Decatur Rd) from 3pm-5pm.

Panelists will include Congressman Tom Price, Kathryn Serkes, Director of Policy & Public Affairs Association of American Physicians & Surgeons, Scott Barbour, M.D., Orthopedic surgeon of Georgia Knee & Sports Medicine, and James T. Sandwich, M.D.

Six Ways to Join us Live:

1. 10:00 am Live In person at the American Legion Post 264 (6251 Ivey Rd SE) and/or at 3:00 pm at DeKalb Medical Center (270 North Decatur Rd).

2. Watch us streaming live at Ustream.tv or our on our Social Network 3. Listen on Blog Talk Radio (Call In Number 347.637.3093) 4. Dial in to our teleconference line (712-432-3900 Access Code: 449180) 5. Online Chat on our Social Network 6. Twitter using hashtag #TPP

Visit Tea Party Patriots at: http://teapartypatriots.ning.com