Mary Higgins Clark Fans! discussion

Books > Mary Higgins Clark Books

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 1 comments I haven't read any of MHC books in many years. Can anyone tell me of her books are in series now? Thank you.

Kathy.

message 2: by Leira (new)

Leira  Jane (asteri) | 3 comments I would highly recommend Nighttime is my time :) you will be excited on what will be the ending ;)

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy (thenikitagirl) | 1 comments Just finished "Let Me Call You Sweetheart"

Hadn't read one of her books in almost twenty years. They're still great little mysteries. I read this twenty years ago and must say it definitely was a great read back then for sure. I say this because as I got just a few chapters in, I couldn't remember all of it, but ultimately remembered the great twist at the end and still welcomed the rest of the read. Easy reads and likeable characters. I'm going to watch the made for TV movie for it and likely hate it lol, but will do so anyhow.

message 4: by Rima (new)

Rima Dhar | 6 comments I haven't read all her books yet---but those that I have have been really superb !!

Try " No place like home" or " Pretend you don't see her." "As time goes by" is also excellent.

message 5: by Rima (new)

Rima Dhar | 6 comments The "Anastasia Syndrome" is truly one of the most riveting plots ! It will totally leave you awestruck.

message 6: by Kellie (new)

Kellie | 11 comments I just finished reading All By Myself, Alone All By Myself, Alone by Mary Higgins Clark . It was a great read. She never disappoints me.

message 7: by Jimmie (new)

Jimmie  Bexxxi (With 27 X's) Devereaux (jimmiebexxxidevereaux) | 4 comments Uhhh..... Does everybody know the death of MHC on the News??? (Sighs) It's just a heartbreak of the fans out there.

message 8: by Kellie (new)

Kellie | 11 comments Jimmie wrote: "Uhhh..... Does everybody know the death of MHC on the News??? (Sighs) It's just a heartbreak of the fans out there."

Jimmie,

It is so heartbreaking. I was very blessed to have met her twice at signings.

message 9: by Jimmie (new)

Jimmie  Bexxxi (With 27 X's) Devereaux (jimmiebexxxidevereaux) | 4 comments oh really? I am currently reading her book "I Got You Under My Skin" from her, and I don't think that Goodreads didn't add that book or maybe they should just add new books or updated their search.

message 10: by Jimmie (new)

Jimmie  Bexxxi (With 27 X's) Devereaux (jimmiebexxxidevereaux) | 4 comments Does anyone know a way of contacting on whoever is in charge of Goodreads? I need to them about uploading more books on their search bar and More books from Mary Higgins Clark.

message 11: by Kellie (new)

Kellie | 11 comments Maybe try going to about us section and then there is a place to contact them.

message 12: by Jimmie (new)

Jimmie  Bexxxi (With 27 X's) Devereaux (jimmiebexxxidevereaux) | 4 comments oh, I just found the book title. Thank you so much.

message 13: by Rain (new)

Rain | 2 comments I was also sadden by her passing, she lived long and good life, bringing joy to us fans! I was lucky I found a signed copy of the first book I read from her " Let me call you Sweetheart" although it's not dedicated to myself, I will still treasure it!

message 14: by Kellie (new)

Kellie | 11 comments Rain wrote: "I was also sadden by her passing, she lived long and good life, bringing joy to us fans! I was lucky I found a signed copy of the first book I read from her " Let me call you Sweetheart" although i..."

That’s awesome Rain. I have two books she signed for me.