The Final Test discussion

Town > Masters' Club

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

//tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Jev (Ian) yawned as he entered the club, relaxing in a comfy chair. God he was tired.

//tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Jev had recently come to the town but he got his answers on Mariana and her husband. "Hello," he said, nodding.

//tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Jev stood and held out a hand, "Jev Harold."

//tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Your daughter is Mikayla Darns right?"
It wasn't really suppose to be answered, Ian's question.
(I switch between the names, know they are the same person.)
Ian inclined his head smiling, "Where's your husband?"

//tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Something wrong?" Jev had to know these things. A rebellion maybe? If it was his lucky day.

//tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Ha! Don't we all?" He grinned. He was glad there were other Masters in this village. He sat back down.

//tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "What exactly is your typical day?"

//tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "So you focus on training, that's good." He took note of this, the tone of approval in his tone.

//tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Ian thought of his and Katherine's mother and father. "You have no idea how I relate to that."

message 10: by //tara wolfprism (new)

//tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Well, let's talk about something exciting shall we? Any newcomers into the town?" He needed to see if Katherine was known around. if she may have enemies already.

message 11: by //tara wolfprism (new)

//tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Jev had to hold back a smile. Good girl Katherine. With all her recklessness, she hadn't stirred up trouble or attention.
"I've noticed a few as well, especially if you go to the archer range."
He was also amused that she hadn't bothered to ask him what brought him to this town of theirs. But it was fine. The less questions, the better.

message 12: by //tara wolfprism (new)

//tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Ian smiled and got up. "Actually," he said, seeing Katherine go in there, "I'll go check it out again. If you want to come, that be great." and he left the room.

message 13: by //tara wolfprism (new)

//tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Amber wrote: "Marin's got up and followed."

((He went to the Fist to Fist training sorry! XD))