The Magic of Hogwarts RP discussion

Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 543 comments Mod
Thanks for joining this group! Say hi to everyone else - I'm Sofie, one of the creators and a mod.

message 2: by Night Owl (last edited Dec 23, 2012 04:31PM) (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Hi, I'm Sarah! I sorta decided to join this site on a whim, but not really! I was into Harry Potter rping for a while, and I decided to stop for like the third time! I'm jumping back into rping now via this group anyways! It's been a while!

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin M. (siriusyareader) | 11 comments Mod
Hello there! My name is Erin and I'm one of the mods. I am a huge fan of Harry Potter and so glad to be a part of this group :)

message 4: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Sarah wrote: "Hi, I'm Sarah! I sorta decided to join this site on a whim, but not really! I was into Harry Potter rping for a while, and I decided to stop for like the third time! I'm jumping back in now...sort ..."

Welcome, Sarah! I'm a Harry Potter fan too, obviously :)

message 5: by Trish (new)

Trish Potterheads! Yay! I love Harry Potter!!! So can anyone tell me what's going on? I'm new to this whole RPing thing.

message 6: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Trish wrote: "Potterheads! Yay! I love Harry Potter!!! So can anyone tell me what's going on? I'm new to this whole RPing thing."

Hi Trish! I've only been RPing (role-playing) for a year or so. Basically you create a character and write them, like, their experience. Here it's at Hogwarts. Look at other RP groups if you want some examples. Sorry, it's kinda hard to explain...

message 7: by Trish (new)

Trish Sofie wrote: "Trish wrote: "Potterheads! Yay! I love Harry Potter!!! So can anyone tell me what's going on? I'm new to this whole RPing thing."

Hi Trish! I've only been RPing (role-playing) for a year or so. ..."

Thats ok, I think I get it. So I took the test on pottermore and it put me in slytherin.

message 8: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) I'm Kathy!! Just joined this group! I love Harry Potter! Plus this is kinda my first time doing RP! Hope it'll be funnn! :)

message 9: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Trish wrote: "Sofie wrote: "Trish wrote: "Potterheads! Yay! I love Harry Potter!!! So can anyone tell me what's going on? I'm new to this whole RPing thing."

Hi Trish! I've only been RPing (role-playing) for a..."

Yeah, I took it too! I got Ravenclaw, though.

message 10: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Kathy (Miss Random) wrote: "I'm Kathy!! Just joined this group! I love Harry Potter! Plus this is kinda my first time doing RP! Hope it'll be funnn! :)"

Welcome, Kathy!

message 11: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) Hello! I'm Faith! Potter more put me in Gryffindor, which I was very happy with. I love Harry Potter (obviously) and I think I will be very good at role playing because I'm a writer. :)

message 12: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Hi Faith! Yeah, role-playing is a lot like writing - hope you'll like it here!

message 13: by Night Owl (last edited Dec 25, 2012 01:33PM) (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Just Ginger Ginny wrote: "Hello! I'm Faith! Potter more put me in Gryffindor, which I was very happy with. I love Harry Potter (obviously) and I think I will be very good at role playing because I'm a writer. :)"

Hi Ginny(or Faith), I'm Sarah! You are one of my favorite female characters in the book/movie! XD lol

message 14: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) Haha thanks! Same here, I really struggled not making any of my character names Ginny here. :)

message 15: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Hey! I just joined today! Obviously my name is Alexandra, also known as Clary Muse. I LOVE Harry Potter! I''ve read the series 10 times so far.

message 16: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Hello Alexandra! I've read the series 9 times :). And I love your profile picture! Lol!

message 17: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) Hello Alexandra! That's my middle name! An also my last name for my pen name! :) I've read the books so many times, I've lost count! I really like the audio books too Jim Dale is an amazing reader! If you haven't listened to them you should! :) By the way, anybody know how to change your name on here? I made this a long time ago and I don't like how long the name is. I'm also on a phone and goodreads is hard on phones. :)

message 18: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (last edited Dec 25, 2012 03:02PM) (new)

Just Ginger Ginny wrote: "Hello Alexandra! That's my middle name! An also my last name for my pen name! :) I've read the books so many times, I've lost count! I really like the audio books too Jim Dale is an amazing reader!..."

You can click the arrow next to your profile pic on the top left hand corner, and push 'Edit Profile'. The first option when you click on that is you can change your name. (Goodreads lists it as your 'first name'.)

message 19: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) Ok, I have to get on the computer to do that. I'll do it later. They really need to update this app. XD

message 20: by Claire (new)

Claire Hi! I'm Claire, just joined, super excited. This is my first HP RP, so.... Pretty exciting…

message 21: by Alexandra (last edited Dec 26, 2012 09:41AM) (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) I'm a Metamorphmagus!
(this was approved the way)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, I'm Xhorxhia :)

message 23: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Welcome Claire and Xhorxhia! Hopefully you won't make a character named Claire! lol

message 24: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Hello everyone! I'm Vixen and I'm an avid RPer. I just joined this site a month ago so I'm still learning my way around. I'm pretty detailed when it comes to roleplaying and one of my major pet peeves is when the person I'm RPing with leaves me with a one or two line response. I guess I'm quirky and many people tell me I'm eccentric but I guess that's what makes me, me. I do change my username every now and then but I make sure to notify it in my bio so my friends can know its me. I'm a huge fan of anything Harry Potter so finding this RP is quite exciting.

message 25: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Thanks for joining, Vixen! I really hope you'll like it here :)

message 26: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Vixen wrote: "Hello everyone! I'm Vixen and I'm an avid RPer. I just joined this site a month ago so I'm still learning my way around. I'm pretty detailed when it comes to roleplaying and one of my major pet pee..."

Hi Vixen, don't worry! If you roleplay with me, I'd at least give you one or two paragraphs! I hate short posts too! My name is Sarah, by the way!

message 27: by Rose (last edited Dec 28, 2012 08:19AM) (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Thank you Sofie and Sarah for the warm welcomes :D

I just finished my character, Sarah so I look forward to roleplaying soon.

message 28: by Kyland (new)

Kyland Kasper  (Fvck_Kasper) I'm Kyland I Love To Rp. I Can't Wait To Rp With You Guys.

message 29: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Hey Kyland, hopefully you will be making some male students for us! Because we've only got female students right now!

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 36 comments Hi, i'm Andr!

message 31: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) Hello Andr!!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'm Shahdia and I'm one of Andr's GR friends! Yes, Andr, I HAVE STALKED YOU AGAIN! Ha, just kidding. I don't find enough good HP groups for RP on this site.

message 33: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Shahdia wrote: "Hi, I'm Shahdia and I'm one of Andr's GR friends! Yes, Andr, I HAVE STALKED YOU AGAIN! Ha, just kidding. I don't find enough good HP groups for RP on this site."

I sure hope we will fit your requirements as a good Harry Potter rp group! :]

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 36 comments Shahdia wrote: "Hi, I'm Shahdia and I'm one of Andr's GR friends! Yes, Andr, I HAVE STALKED YOU AGAIN! Ha, just kidding. I don't find enough good HP groups for RP on this site."

YOU STALKER! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE STALKER! *Teleports behind Shadia* BOO!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah wrote: "Shahdia wrote: "Hi, I'm Shahdia and I'm one of Andr's GR friends! Yes, Andr, I HAVE STALKED YOU AGAIN! Ha, just kidding. I don't find enough good HP groups for RP on this site."

I sure hope we wil..."

It seems good so far!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Andr ~ Endertan! wrote: "Shahdia wrote: "Hi, I'm Shahdia and I'm one of Andr's GR friends! Yes, Andr, I HAVE STALKED YOU AGAIN! Ha, just kidding. I don't find enough good HP groups for RP on this site."

YOU STALKER! I'M S..."

Boo to you too! (Somehow I managed to make every word in that sentence rhyme with Boo.)

message 37: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Shahdia wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Shahdia wrote: "Hi, I'm Shahdia and I'm one of Andr's GR friends! Yes, Andr, I HAVE STALKED YOU AGAIN! Ha, just kidding. I don't find enough good HP groups for RP on this site."

I su..."

Yay~ That's good! And we're getting more members, which is awesome! I do wish some of the more inactive members would make a character though...

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 36 comments SHADIA. MAKE A CHARRIE.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Andr ~ Endertan! wrote: "SHADIA. MAKE A CHARRIE."

IT TAKES TIME! YOU MISSED AN H IN MY NAME. IT'S S-H-A-H-D-I-A! WITH AN H IN THE MIDDLE! I'M MAKING ONE NOW!

message 40: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) You guys are not arguing...are you? :S

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 36 comments Shahdia wrote: "Andr ~ Endertan! wrote: "SHADIA. MAKE A CHARRIE."

IT TAKES TIME! YOU MISSED AN H IN MY NAME. IT'S S-H-A-H-D-I-A! WITH AN H IN THE MIDDLE! I'M MAKING ONE NOW!"

OH! GOOD! YAY! SO HOW'S LIFE?

Sarah wrote: "You guys are not arguing...are you? :S"
Argue? We never!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

No, we aren't. It's called a quarrel technically.

message 43: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) Shahdia wrote: "No, we aren't. It's called a quarrel technically."

lol okay then, as long as it's not serious! Can't wait to read about your character!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Hi, I'm Sunshine. I've been suffering Harry Potter withdrawals lately, and this group looks lovely! I love how you have it set up! Just in warning: I'm kind of super-sarcastic, and I ask a lot of questions. (I can be stereotypically blonde at times...)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey guys! I'm Asmaa, and I absolutely love the Harry Potter series. Read them all more times than I can count.

message 46: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Hi Sunshine and Asmaa and welcome!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, Sofie!

message 49: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Schigiel Hi! I'm Daphne, I didn't see the indroduce yourself discussion when I first joined the group a few days ago. Anyway, I love the Harry Potter books, and my RPing character (I'm new at this, I don't know if there is another name for them) just got sorted into Ravenclaw. (Yay!)

message 50: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

Hi Daphne!

« previous 1