A Wild in Colbie discussion

Colbie beach-Make a wish > Merlin's party

Comments Showing 1-50 of 171 (171 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 3100 comments Mod
(HAVE FUN! Get smashed, preform on stage, dance like a mad person, fall in love...make a wish...;)

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) | 1 comments Cyan walked to the party. Tonight she was just going to party hard and forget about everything

message 3: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle and Ever strolled up.

message 4: by B L Jones (new)

Ever pulls Belle over to the dance floor, the moon is out, it's full. Pretty much everyone is already here and the music is LOUD.

message 5: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle now remembered why she left the parties to Ev.

message 6: by B L Jones (new)

'Come on Bells dance with me' Ever starts to dance along with the massive group of poeple on th make-shift dance floor.

message 7: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle smiled and joined her.

message 8: by B L Jones (new)

Ever takes hold of Belle's arms and starts to twist to the bass's beat, she laughs but can barely hear anything over the noise.

message 9: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle decided to stop thinking so much and just let go. At least for a few minutes.

message 10: by B L Jones (new)

Ever dances wildly with Belle, she laughs loudly.

message 11: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle made a mental note not to let Ever drink. At all.

message 12: by B L Jones (new)

'Come on Bell's lets get a drink down you so that we can have some fum' she shouts over the hard beat.

message 13: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle crinkled her nose. "I'm not drinking, Ev," she said.

message 14: by B L Jones (new)

Ever rolls her eyes, 'Fine then but i am, whats the point of a party if you don't get smashed' just as she says this a girl in a pink dress stumbles past almost falling over with every step.

message 15: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments "Do whatever, Ev," Belle said.

message 16: by B L Jones (new)

Ever threads her fingers through Belle's, 'Lets try and find your bloke then, so i can tell him he's insane if he doesn't fancy you' she says with a small smirk.

message 17: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle rolled her eyes, smiling. "Alright."

message 18: by B L Jones (new)

Ever pulls Belle through the crowd, looking for Kol, 'did you bring his jacket then?' asks Ever.

message 19: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle nodded and looked down at the jacket in the crook of her arm.

message 20: by B L Jones (new)

'Come on then' says Ever.

message 21: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle followed Ever through the throngs of people.

message 22: by B L Jones (new)

Kol parks his motorbike a little way away from the beach, he helps Rory off.

message 23: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "Thanks." Rory says, pulling off the helmet and smoothing down her hair.
"Are you ready to go be stupid and have a good time? You know, we could play dares again." She said with a wink and a mischivious grin.

message 24: by B L Jones (new)

Kol smirks down at her, Kol takes Rory's hand and pulls her toward the beach, 'shut it you' he says 'lets go act like normal people for a change then'.

message 25: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments To this Rory let out a snort of laughter.
"Thats got to be the most ridiculous thing that has left your mouth yet." She said laughing.
"I like being unique!" She delared loudly, recieving a few stares.

message 26: by B L Jones (new)

Kol shouts out louder 'It's the only good way to bloody well be', he laughs and pulls Rory close to his side.

message 27: by wanderer (last edited Dec 24, 2012 02:53PM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "YEA! GO UNIQUENESS! WE ROCK!" Rory shouted at the top of her lungs before erupting into laughter, leaning up against Kols side.

message 28: by B L Jones (new)

Kol whistles loudly and puts his arm looslely around Rory, the loudness of the music pulses down through the beach.

message 29: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory links her hand with his from the arm that is placed around her. She waits for him to lead the way, not wanting to get in the way altogether.

message 30: by B L Jones (new)

Kol leads Rory into the throng of people having no clear destination.

message 31: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory sighs lightly, scowling as she got bumped by one of the people dancing.
"Well on the bright side, we havent bumped into Merlin."

message 32: by B L Jones (new)

Kol looks down at her, 'I think he bother you more than he does me' he says with a grin.

message 33: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "Well he does bother me in general. But then him giving you shit just bothers me further. So your probably right." Rory said with a smirk.

message 34: by B L Jones (new)

Kol smirks back at her, 'you want a drink Ror?' he asks.

message 35: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "Just a coke. The last thing I need is to get drunk." She said with a light sigh.

message 36: by B L Jones (new)

'Yeah drunk you is never good, i might just take advantage' says Kol jokingly.

message 37: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Ivy pulls up to the party and quickly parks and exits the car. Licking the door behind her. Her guitar case was over her shoulder as she walked down the beach towards the party. She had changed into white shorts and a black see through top that showed her hot pink bikini underneath.

message 38: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments ((MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :O :)))

message 39: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "I never thought it would be you Kol." Rory shook her head dissaprovingly.
"Anyway, the last time I got drunk you had to stay round for days because I just kept throwing up. Im sure you dont wanna deal with that again."

message 40: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((Merry Xmas!!! >.<))

message 41: by B L Jones (new)

((YESSSSSSS, SAME TO YOU!!!)

message 42: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments ((Its like 7 past midnight :D))

message 43: by B L Jones (new)

Merlin had changes his shirt, he wore a clean dak blue one wih his light slightly ripped jeans. Merlin was talking to all is friends but he wanted to look for Ivy, he cant get her out of his head.

message 44: by B L Jones (new)

Chloe-mai wrote: "((Its like 7 past midnight :D))"

(well now its 9 past ;)

message 45: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments ((12 past xD))

message 46: by B L Jones (new)

(16 past my peoples)

message 47: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Ivy walks to the crowd of people and looks around for Merlin.

message 48: by B L Jones (new)

Merlin spots Ivy cross the dance floor and runs over to her.

message 49: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Ivy waves at him as he runs towards her, a happy smile covering her face.

message 50: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Chloe-mai wrote: ""I never thought it would be you Kol." Rory shook her head dissaprovingly.
"Anyway, the last time I got drunk you had to stay round for days because I just kept throwing up. Im sure you dont wanna ..."

« previous 1 3 4