Werewolves VS Vampires discussion

House District > Jet's Apartment

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by DJ (new)

DJ Burton Joey knocked on the door, to welcome the new neighbors. It wasn't that he was interested in the neighbors, but to see if he was a vamp or wolf. Maybe even human. He held his gift basket in hand. (Containing common toiletries and a $50 grocery card)

message 2: by DJ (new)

DJ Burton "Oh, hey. I'm Joey. I was just coming to welcome you to the neighborhood." Dang it, a vamp, the discoloration in the eyes plus the redness of them pretty much summed it up. "May I come in?"

message 3: by DJ (new)

DJ Burton Joey walked inside, examining the room. "Quite cozy, huh?" he asked Jet, realizing it was quite small. Jet left the house, going towards the forest. "Hmmm...feeding craving..." He decided to stay and "house sit" the place.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix walked in behind him "why bother with an apartment?" she asked. though she herself had never owned one she found them too small and an annoyance.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I jump in the lake and sleep in old abandoned places. What else would I need?" Nix said, looking around. Though she hated most modern things so her opinion of them did not mean much.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "So only monsters live the way I do? Never knew that" Nix said, sitting in a different chair. She hated when people did things for her. She looked down at the dog "a were with a dog, never seen that before."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix layed her head forward on the table. She kept asking herself what she was doing in her head. Though it was not as if she had been doing anything productive before. She needed to get a grip and decide if she was staying in this town or leaving again.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I ate a deer about two hours ago so I don't care" Nix said, her head still layed on the table. She didn't bother lifting it so she could look around. She had seen enough of the place.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Or you can ignore what I say" Nix said as she lifted her head from the table. She had more then enough food with the deer so she sat quietly while he ate.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I finished school before I left. No point in going back to learn what I already know" Nix replied.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I could leave and find a place" Nix suggested. It was not as if she slept anywhere nice when she had the option. She had always been too stubborn for the modern world. It often caused her to get into issues but she tried to ignore that.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I am not getting a place of my own. I did have a place, it was over run by vamps. I am done having a place" Nix said, though she was not denying his offer of staying for now at least.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix sighed and sat on the mattress "thank you" she said, biting her lip. "You sure your dog won't deflate this thing with his claws?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix groaned and stuffed the pillow over her head "I hate technology, you can. I'll just stay under here."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix kept her head under the pillow, trying to drown out the electric sound that came from the television. Though with her trained hearing it had been hard enough to ignore it from everything else.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix pulled the pillow from her face "I hate anything that runs on electricity" she stuffed the pillow back over her face. "Don't you ever wear a shirt?" she asked, her voice slightly muffled by the pillow.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix groaned "movement is stupid. You could just pelt me with food" she actually smiled, though it could not be seen with her face stuffed in a pillow. "I can smell your dog from here" she said, which was true but it was not that noticeable.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix stayed quiet for a minute before sitting up "I should go" she said as she stood up. She slung her bag back over her shoulder "thanks for the offer, I just don't do well around people" she said from past experience.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix sighed "You have the right to get upset at me. I get everyone upset at me, I will get kicked out sooner or later. Better I leave now" Nix said, remaining insistent on the matter.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Did you just call me a mutt?!" Nix asked angrily. She jerked out of his arms and landed on her feet before the couch.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix scoffed "yes and I don't do what people tell me to in case you hadn't noticed."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix glared at him "so, I have to stay here?" she asked, though her tone indicated it was not even a possibility to keep her anywhere.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Then what would you do if I did this?" she moved around him and walked out the door.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix took a step away from him "So I am a hostage, great" Nix mumbled sarcastically.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix sighed as her eye followed him "and what is to keep me from leaving while you sleep?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Cause that is really my problem" Nix said sarcastically, rolling her eyes as she did. She dropped her bag next to the mattress and layed back down without a word.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix had been awake the entire night. She had not had a single moment of sleep but kept her eyes closed all the same. She had heard Jet get up but she stayed laying down for now.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix kept her eyes closed "you sound like a deranged innkeeper" she mumbled, not yet prepared to get up.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix sat up and stretched her arms over her head. She had to blink a few times for her eyes to adjust to the light. "I don't eat in this form."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I'll turn later when I go hunting" Nix said as she ran a hand through her hair.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix sat down in the chair but made no attempt to eat anything.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I'm not hungry" she retorted, she wasn't really hungry but she could eat if she were willing to surpass her ridiculous rules.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I'm a wolf, the dog face doesn't have any effect on me" Nix sighed.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Jet face doesn't work either" Nix sighed.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix raised a brow "Oh, no?" she questioned. She didn't see how any of this was supposed to work.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "See, people asking me to do things doesn't usually work and you can blame the strong will power on the thee years of continuous torture" Nix said, thinking this was the moment she usually left before see another person pitying her.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix smiled "that's good" she said but made no move to eat.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "As I said before, no thanks" Nix repeated.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Yep, good luck convincing me" Nix said before walking back to the air mattress and laying down.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I would, but you just aren't a very convincing guy" Nix said, starting to be amused by her resistance.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix tried to contain a smile as she shook her head.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix gave a thoughtful look "but its so fun."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix grasped her hands behind her back, biting her lip as she pretended to think about it. She put on her best impression of a puppy dog face, which was actually quite convincing but hardly ever used. Her expression softened her features and gave the allure of a timid girl, which is one of the reasons she hated it. "Beg?" she asked innocently.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I think i'd like you to beg now" Nix smiled.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix smiled, her expression returning to normal "well if you insist" she said, getting up off the bed and walking to the table. She took a single bite and almost choked "not really used to anything cooked."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix looked at them, her bored expression planted on her face. "Why would I keep a wolf around? That sounds like the worst idea of the century and it would have at least been nice for you to knock first rather then unlock the door yourself. What if i had been getting dressed? Like I always do, in the living room. Now if you would kindly leave so I can get back to choking down my meal without having to worry about the door hitting me when I walk in front of it."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "No, actually. I stayed the night and when I woke up he wasn't home, no note. He will probably be back later" Nix sighed, getting impatient with these people.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix sighed when they pulled him out, she dug through her bag and pulled out a folded collection of papers "I have a permit to own him, I am a wildlife rehabilitation worker. I took this wolf in after a hunting accident and the reason he is not in his cage is because I had to take him out. Jet wasn't home and he was getting along with the dog so I decided to let them play. I didn't want to say anything because he is not supposed to be out of his cage until he has healed fully. Now, please let him go" she begged, she actually managed to conjure up a few tears. "Please, he is one of an endangered species, if you hurt him or put him to sleep then you would be destroying one of the wilds greatest creatures, please."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix gasped, she had never failed to convince someone. She was slowly losing her grip on her anger, just the minor annoyance of their heart beats was angering her. Her innocent facade had fallen "I would let him go if I were you" she warned.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Nix smiled "big mistake" she said before lunging at him. Her teeth dug into the officer's throat, biting down before he could scream. She let his dead body drop to the floor. Before the landlord could reacted she kicked him in the face, her foot snapping his head sharply to the side. A loud snap rang through the air as his body dropped to the ground. She closed her eyes, trying not to think of what she had just done. She closed the door that had been left ajar. She kept her eyes closed and tried to steady her breathing as she unlocked the cage. She pulled the muzzle off and instantly turned around, collecting her bag. "I have to go" she said as she wiped the blood and tears from her face.

« previous 1