Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2) Barely Breathing discussion

Books like this

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Robyn Bain I absolutely loved this book and am looking for something similar to this series I have read heart on a chain and the boy who sneaks into my bedroom window and loved both of these, so people any recommendations?

Ruby Robyn wrote: "I absolutely loved this book and am looking for something similar to this series I have read heart on a chain and the boy who sneaks into my bedroom window and loved both of these, so people any re..."

Easy

Olivia This was one of the most amazing series I have ever read!! This, and Reason to Breathe, are my FAVORITE books ever. I cannot wait until the next one comes out in June. (If Jonathan is in it, I might just scream..) If you like this, you would probably like the book Fractured (but I can't remember who it's by..oops)

Robyn Bain Olivia wrote: "This was one of the most amazing series I have ever read!! This, and Reason to Breathe, are my FAVORITE books ever. I cannot wait until the next one comes out in June. (If Jonathan is in it, I migh..."

i agree i loved this series comes in right beside the hunger games :) he will be in it! rebecca donavan answered questions on her website and she is writting his life after TBS as a trilogy :)