Book Haven discussion

All That We See Or Seem
This topic is about All That We See Or Seem
Xmas Contests & Giveaways! > FREE Book the 24th!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chani (tempestchani) | 15 comments Hi everyone! My teen fantasy book, All That We See or Seem, is going to be FREE tomorrow December 24th as kind of an early christmas present! ;) Below is a blurb as well as link where it can be found! Ebook copies are available for Kindle (.mobi), Nook, epub, pdf...etc!

Lily Bryg's just been sucked back into the realm where she was born. And where she died. Only problem is, that was well over three hundred years ago, and most of her memories of the place have disappeared. With an evil king out to make her his, and a prophecy looming over her head, can she and her friends find a way to stay alive and out of Ronan's clutches?

Dodging witches, demons, faeries, dragons, and much, much more, the Four are just beginning to realize that having power comes with a lot of responsibility. And sacrifice. But one question stands out among the rest, haunting Lily through out the nights and days. Should she fight Ronan and risk everything, or should she give up her freedom to the gorgeous, yet wicked, king in order to possibly save her friends?

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

message 2: by ZaraS (new)

ZaraS  *book reviewer Tempest wrote: "Hi everyone! My teen fantasy book, All That We See or Seem, is going to be FREE tomorrow December 24th as kind of an early christmas present! ;) Below is a blurb as well as link where it can be fou..."

Is there a coupon code which allows the book price to show up as $0?

Chani (tempestchani) | 15 comments Zara wrote: "Tempest wrote: "Hi everyone! My teen fantasy book, All That We See or Seem, is going to be FREE tomorrow December 24th as kind of an early christmas present! ;) Below is a blurb as well as link whe..."

No I'll set it to free at midnight! No code will be necessary :)

message 4: by ZaraS (new)

ZaraS  *book reviewer It's the 24th here now that's all. Perhaps a different time zone.

Chani (tempestchani) | 15 comments Zara wrote: "It's the 24th here now that's all. Perhaps a different time zone."

Yeah it's still only 640 the 23rd here! I can go and set it now though. What's a few extra hours my time anyway? :)

message 6: by ZaraS (new)

ZaraS  *book reviewer Lol... It's 7.44am the 24th here.

message 7: by ZaraS (new)

ZaraS  *book reviewer I have it now. Thanks. I look forward to reading it.

Chani (tempestchani) | 15 comments Zara wrote: "I have it now. Thanks. I look forward to reading it."

Np :)