Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

School Roleplay > Hospital Wing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Start.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Smurf, you want to have Tristan carry in Mia?))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure?))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay.))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Tristan walked in carrying Mia. He laid her on a bed and called frantically to Madam Pomfrey. "Madam Pomfrey? Please come! Mia's hurt!"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

A portly woman bustled in, busy with fumbling with the ends of her apron. "Oh, my!" She took an intake of breath, seeing the unconscious Asian girl. She hurried with pulling on her rubber gloves and proceeded with examining the girl.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Tristan backed away and sat on a chair. He was relieved that he had finished his homework a month before. He asked,"Is she alright?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Madame Pomfrey looked up, frazzled. "I don't know, dear. It seems the girl has been troubling herself over worries pertaining to academics. Are you a good friend of hers?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes. Yes! I love her!", Tristan said, his voice getting stronger.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Madame Pomfrey softened. "Ohhhh...you poor dear....don't worry. She'll be fine. She just has some abdominal pains....."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"When can she leave here?", Tristan asked.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Madame Pomfrey hesitated. "It would take one to three hours for her to fully recuperate. However, if you...er...really want her to discharge from the Wing in a few minutes, I suppose I can allow it. However, you will have to take care of her. I can write you a note to excuse you from your classes and knowing you both very well, you probably are extremely familiar with today's lessons." She walked to the pantry, rummaging about before pulling out a tube of cream. "If you are keen on taking her, you will...er..have to rub this on her bare stomach once. Once only."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. Um... sure. But... um, I'm not exactly allowed in the Girls Dormitory... Do I take her to the boys dorm?", Tristan asked.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Madame Pomfrey smiled. "If you'd like." She provided a parchment providing the exact instructions for rubbing the medicine on her stomach, as well as the actual cream. "There you are. And I find you very sweet, to take care of your...er...girlfriend like this. She's a pretty one!" I remember when I was a girl, I fell in love with a handsome man! Marcus was his name..." Her eyes became glazed as she reminisced the interactions shared between her infatuation and her.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Er... Thanks, Madam Pomfrey... I'll take her now", Tristan said awkwardly, he wasn't really keen to know about Madam Pomfrey's infatuation. He gently lifted Mia, and taking the tube and parchment, carried her out.

((Boys Dorm, I guess...))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Madame Pomfrey shook herself out of her daze too late.

((Yes...))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Madam Pomfrey! It's Mia again. She... She slammed into the wall of the Great Hall", Tristan calling to Madam Pomfrey as he laid Mia on a cot and sat beside her still form. He held her hand.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's all my fault. I'm so sorry, Mia. Please be okay", Tristan whispered as silent tears ran down his face.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Madame Pomfrey sighed. "Is the little dear really so delicate," she soliloquized sadly. She took one look at Mia before shaking her head. "It would take two days to recuperate for this one." She absentmindedly put a cool hand to Mia's forehead, muttering a spell under her breath. "I cannot allow any visitors or such when tending to something as serious as this, much as I'm sorry. Concentration would thus be limited and I would accidentally turn the poor girl's hair green!" She attempted to lighten the mood.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Tristan said,"C-Could I sit by the entrance, Madam Pomfrey? Please?" He dried his eyes and got up.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Madame Pomfrey hesitated before sighing. "Fine." She Conjured up a chair. "Sit yourself there. The wait will take quite long." She turned back to the unconscious Mia, shaking her head. "Poor dear...Are you sure you want to love this one? I mean, sure she is pretty and she's got quite good brains, but...she's as delicate as a china plate..."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Tristan sat on the chair and insisted,"Yes. I loved her and now that she knows that, I'm not going to give her up now"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Madame Pomfrey raised an eyebrow. "Suit yourself, dear." She walked into the pantry, retrieving several flasks that contained strange liquids.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Tristan sighed. He didn't expect Madame Pomfrey to really know how he felt, why would she? She wasn't in love. He glanced at the time and waited. He had waited 5 years for Mia, he could wait more. As long as she knew that he loved her, he was fine.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

It might have been 2 hours or so before Madame Pomfrey finally finished tending to Mia, humming "A Cauldron of Love" softly by Celestina Warbeck. She gently murmured a revival spell, allowing Mia's eyelashes to flutter back to consciousness.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mia!", Tristan said, getting up and stretching his stiff limbs.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Madame Pomfrey bit her lip. "I...er...suppose you two can have some alone time..."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you, Madame Pomfrey", Tristan said gratefully as he hurried to Mia's side.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia looked at him, confusion detectable in her brown ocular. "W-What happened?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"You were thrown across the Great Hall by the 6th year. I'm sorry. It's my fault. I shouldn't have told you that it was going to be okay. I'm sorry", Tristan apologized.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia bit her lip. "H-He threw me? B-But I'm n-not that light..."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Tristan smiled and said,"Actually, you are pretty light, Mia. No offense"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia blushed beet red, sitting up.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Tristan apologized once again, saying,"It's my fault that you're in here at all. Sorry"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia shook her head, her ebony hair whipping from side to side. "N-No...d-don't apologise...it w-was certainly my f-fault..."

((-__- I wish I was as pretty as Mia...))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Dude, serious? You are definitely pretty. You know, you should take a picture of the guy who did all that stupid stuff to you and put it up on GR, I kind of want to see him))

"But I'm the one who convinced you to do it", Tristan argued.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((No I'm not. No thanks; I don't want my profile to be marred by such an idiot like him. POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF!))

Mia sighed. "Seriously, Tristan. Just don't. It's my fault..."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes, you are. I can go on and on, you know. Touché. I wouldn't want a jerk on my profile either. But no, I will not post a picture of myself. I'd really rather not))

"It's my fault and that's the end of it. Besides, the guy paid for it. Jace punched him in the jaw", Tristan said, changing the subject.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia's eyes widened. "J-Jace punched him?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep. Twice. Didn't seem to really affect the boy though...", Tristan said.

((I really do love your status))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia bit her lip, sighing. "Now he's going to kill me..."

((감사합니다!))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"No he won't. At least, if he does, Jace will punch him again. I'm pretty sure", Tristan said.

((Okay, I'm not Korean, so I had to look it up on Google Translate. And you know... you just agreed that you were pretty!))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia blushed, glancing at her small hand.

((No, I said,'Thank you.' My gratitude was expressed to your liking for my status. Basically, you like my friend's idea. I did not, under any circumstances, agree that I was pretty.Don't turn the tables around.))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes, I like the idea of how your friend made you agree that you were pretty, and since you said thank you, it means that you agree that your friend's genius idea of making you say that you were pretty, thus meaning that you agreed that you were pretty))

Tristan said,"And... um, there's another thing, Mia. When boys go up to you and ask you for homework and you refuse, you can't keep being thrown at the wall each time"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hold on. Just because I said thank you doesn't mean I agree with it! -___-))

Mia looked at him, her blush deepening. "I...er...c-can't help i-it..."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes... It does! You should face the truth, Wise. You really are pretty, at least prettier than a lot of other people[like me]. You actually look like one of my "friends"[she ditched me to be friends with a snobby girl]))

"There has to be something that can help. I don't want to bring you here every day. I would rather do something a little more interesting, wouldn't you?", Tristan said.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Nope. I'm not pretty at all!))

Mia nodded.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes. You are beautiful and don't deny it, because you can't!))

"Perhaps... Just sit near a prefect?", Tristan suggested.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((>.<))

Mia bit her lip. "Okay..."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((See? I was right))

Tristan smiled. "I love you Mia", he says, the words slipping out of his mouth.

« previous 1