Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

eBook Lending > Looking for werewolf/shapeshifter romances with protective/jealous lovers?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Colette (new)

Colette (theautumnmaiden) | 49 comments Does anyone have any ebooks they can lend, email, or link me too that deal with shapeshifter romances? I'm particularly fond of really protective, jealous lovers ^_^ Please let me know!

message 2: by Missyb (new)

Missyb | 221 comments Laurenston's Pride and Magnus Pack series are all about shifters. Funny, jealous lovers, action.

message 3: by Colette (new)

Colette (theautumnmaiden) | 49 comments thanks corrina! and Missy i'll have to check those out too, thank you!

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Laird (melissalaird) have you read any of nicky charles books they are good and all 4 are free and she's working on the 5th

message 5: by Colette (new)

Colette (theautumnmaiden) | 49 comments yes i have Melissa! i have them all and i love them! :]

message 6: by Camy (last edited Jan 26, 2013 10:25PM) (new)

Camy (camytang) I just read books 1 and 2 of the Moonshifters series by Katie Reus and really liked them. I also read a novella (book #1.5) and I preordered book 3. They have (very) sexy, protective alphamale heroes. If you want to borrow them, just friend me: camytang {at} gmaildotcom

Alpha Instinct (Moon Shifter, #1) by Katie Reus Lover's Instinct (Moon Shifter, #1.5) by Katie Reus Primal Possession (Moon Shifter, #2) by Katie Reus Mating Instinct (Moon Shifter, #3) by Katie Reus

message 7: by Colette (new)

Colette (theautumnmaiden) | 49 comments oh wow, thank you! i'll have to take you on that offer sometime soon! :] i'll add you now!