Running Wild (Zombie Games, #2) Running Wild discussion

Beware authors - Scam

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristen (last edited Dec 23, 2012 01:21PM) (new) - added it

Kristen Middleton I received this email twice and sent this gal's so called "book club", six free copies of one of my books. One month later she sent me the same exact email (she must have so many emails going she can't keep track of them). I thought this was fishy so I went to KDP Discussions and found another author who had the same email sent to them and also sent books and bookmarks. It sounds like this person is trying to get free books to sell. (Update) A third author has now confirmed that they fell for the same thing a while back and found her books for sale on Amazon.
Beware-
My name is Stephanie and I am a member of a book club and we recently begin reading Zombie Games Origins. So far the book has been amazing and like the other ladies in the club I look forward to meeting every other Friday night to discuss the book in greater detail. I just love how it’s so easy to be so caught up in the book that it’s like you are right there watching a movie as each part is played out which makes it really hard to put the book down and not get ahead of the rest of the group! I know you are extremely busy but I just wanted to take a few seconds to tell you that as a whole our book club is really enjoying reading you’re book and we are all looking forward to reading more of you‘re books in the future! I was just wondering if you have any type of promotional items or swag such as book marks or autographed book plates that you would be willing to send out to our book club to go along with the book, it would mean a lot to me as well as the other ladies in the group? If not I completely understand and would like to thank you for taking the time to read my e-mail and for creating such a wonderful book.
Thank You,
Stephanie

message 2: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee Wiggins I'm hoping to see a movie for these books!!

message 3: by Kristen (new) - added it

Kristen Middleton Wouldn't that be cool :)