November Equestrian Center (Horse Role-Play) discussion

Shows > November Winds Schooling Show

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 70 comments Taylor tacked Shilas up and started warming him up for the jumping class. He was prancing in excitement and Taylor smiled. She loosened the reins and let Shilas canter around a couple laps. She trotted him two laps and walked him to let him take his breath.

message 2: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 70 comments "Hi Jaice!" Taylor said, waving her hand. "How's Ever doing today?"

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) | 70 comments brodie entered finster in the arena and mounthed and walked him around he snorted

message 4: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 70 comments Taylor turned around to see Brodie. Shilas suddenly reared a little and she backed him up. ''Sorry about that. I think he's a bit excited.''

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) | 70 comments o thats ok :)

message 6: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 70 comments Taylor walked to Brodie and smiled.
'' So, what are you showing on today?''

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) | 70 comments o jumping this is dolly's first time show jumping in a show i mosly do it with finster but now that i am pracing she is geting better

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) | 70 comments yea
( o if i don't reply i am gone to bed kk talk to guys toworrom kk ?)

message 9: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 70 comments (ok)

message 10: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 70 comments Taylor smiled at Jay.
''Since when do you have Ever?''

message 11: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 70 comments ''Since he's four, so about two years.'' Taylor said, slowing Shilas to a walk.

message 12: by Canterwood (new)

Canterwood | 70 comments Taylor nodded and sent Shilas to a canter. He cantered towards the first vertical and jumped it with ease and did the same for 3-4 jumps. At the green ascending oxer, Shilas refused it, sending Taylor flying. Taylor screamed and fell off. Shilas ran off with the stirrups kicking his flanks and the reins getting stuck on his hooves. Taylor got up and looked at herself. She was fine, a bit hurt but slightly. She was mostly scared for Shilas. He could get hurt! Taylor whistled. Shilas had been taught that when he hears a special song Taylor whistles he has to go see the person who sang it. He stopped his delirious run and trotted back calmly to Taylor and nuzzled her.
''Good boy,'' she said, placing the reins over his neck.
Taylor sighed and mounted him. She was shacking so she sent his for a walk, then trot, and then a canter. Shilas bobbed his head and pulled on the reins but Taylor did not give up. As he arrived to the ascending oxer again, he was starting to refuse, Taylor was riding him hard and kicked. He still refused but more gently. Taylor did it again 3 times and he never jumped it.
''Okay boy, we're gonna have to do this the hard way.'' she said.
Taylor sent him again to a canter and as the arrived to the ascending oxer for the 5th time, she took her crop and hit him before his hind leg. Shilas slightly react and jumped the ascending oxer.
''Good boy,'' Taylor said, taking a sweet treat out of her pocket and giving it to Shilas.
Shilas snorted and ate the treat.