« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 2250 comments Mod
here's us a chat page- chat away! :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm gettin real tired of these disappearing acts jaye

message 3: by Allison (new)

Allison (zomltrow) | 3790 comments Mod
Jordan (The Gleek) wrote: "I'm gettin real tired of these disappearing acts jaye"

Ditto. But the last time she was gone, wasn't she in the hospital? So, lets hope that's not the case again.....

message 4: by Kirby (new)

Allison wrote: "Jordan (The Gleek) wrote: "I'm gettin real tired of these disappearing acts jaye"

Ditto. But the last time she was gone, wasn't she in the hospital? So, lets hope that's not the case again....."

oh, no! I also hope that's not the case.

message 5: by Ophelia ॐ, qué sera, sera (new)

Ophelia ॐ | 2253 comments Mod
YAY I'M SO HAPPY I INSPIRED THIS PAGE!!! we shouldhave established one a lonnng time ago, lol :)

message 6: by Ophelia ॐ, qué sera, sera (new)

Jordan (The Gleek) wrote: "I'm gettin real tired of these disappearing acts jaye"

Hah yeah...maybe she's on vacation or something? Cause I'm on Christmas break right now, are you guys?

message 7: by Kirby (new)

Ophelia wrote: "YAY I'M SO HAPPY I INSPIRED THIS PAGE!!! we shouldhave established one a lonnng time ago, lol :)"

yes, you should have thought of this a long time ago! :D

message 8: by Allison (new)

Ophelia wrote: "Jordan (The Gleek) wrote: "I'm gettin real tired of these disappearing acts jaye"

Hah yeah...maybe she's on vacation or something? Cause I'm on Christmas break right now, are you guys?"

oh yeah! I looooove Christmas break :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

It appears us four are the last of the lounge

message 10: by Kirby (new)

aw. that's really sad. well, if we fail in our endeavor to resuscitate the lounge, will you 3 at least have a proper funeral with me? we can be the 4 pallbearers. :(

message 11: by Kirby (new)

ya know, I'm surprised that violet's gone- she was the one who started the "chest compressions," if you will...

message 12: by Kirby (new)

oh, and I bet kassi's still here somewhere!

message 13: by Ophelia ॐ, qué sera, sera (new)

I think there are some other lingerers 'round here...we can't be the only ones!!

message 14: by Ophelia ॐ, qué sera, sera (new)

Allison wrote: "Ophelia wrote: "Jordan (The Gleek) wrote: "I'm gettin real tired of these disappearing acts jaye"

Hah yeah...maybe she's on vacation or something? Cause I'm on Christmas break right now, are you ..."

It feels sooooo good to finally have a break from school and homework :)

message 15: by Allison (new)

Kirby wrote: "aw. that's really sad. well, if we fail in our endeavor to resuscitate the lounge, will you 3 at least have a proper funeral with me? we can be the 4 pallbearers. :("

i....choose not to think about that..... :(

message 16: by Ophelia ॐ, qué sera, sera (new)

I cannot believe tomorrow is Christmas...

message 17: by Kirby (new)

well, today should have been my christmas (my family always celebrated the night before), but- as my mom is in the hospital- we didn't really have one...

I'm really sorry to be a negative nancy, but I still consider y'all my friends, and I'm having a tough time...

message 18: by Allison (new)

Oh Kirby! I'm so sorry! I hope today was a very merry Christmas for you! :)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordan (The Gleek) wrote: "It appears us four are the last of the lounge"

I'm here!!!! *panting* im here

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Kirby wrote: "oh, and I bet kassi's still here somewhere!"

oh good you remembered me. I i didn't see that

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Allison wrote: "Oh Kirby! I'm so sorry! I hope today was a very merry Christmas for you! :)"

I agree

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 26, 2012 07:07AM) (new)

Dear Santa,
Thank you for my kindle fire, I can get on goodreads .now I also appreciate the video camera and the roller blades. They are very nice. i love the webkinz thought not as much as the other s and the outfit was cute too
love,
Kassi
PS. I don't believe in Santa Claus

message 23: by Ophelia ॐ, qué sera, sera (new)

Kirby wrote: "well, today should have been my christmas (my family always celebrated the night before), but- as my mom is in the hospital- we didn't really have one...

I'm really sorry to be a negative nancy, b..."

Aw I'm sorry 'bout that...hope she's okay!! I had a really sucky Christmas too, I broke my toe and can't walk. It hurts so bad and there's nothing I can do about it except maybe tape it to another toe and just let it heal. :(
I'm glad you consider us your friends! Feel better :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry i didn't say much Kirby i was in a rush...im really sorry all my thoughts and prayers are with your family..you are our frien we too and tell you mother: "My weirdo friends from the lounge say to get well soon."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

grrrrrrrr...stupid kindle wont let me edit my post i meant to say "you are our friend too...more editing posts to come.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

LES MISERABLES WAS A BEAUTIFUL MOVIE! Hey kassi!

message 27: by Ophelia ॐ, qué sera, sera (new)

Les Miserables looks awful...

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

BITE YOUR TONGUE

message 29: by Ophelia ॐ, qué sera, sera (new)

Sorry, sorry! I just think it looks boring, even though I've heard a lot of good things about it

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

It is entirely too long though. The entire movie is one song. So by the end I just wanted to go home and sleep

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordan (The Gleek) wrote: "LES MISERABLES WAS A BEAUTIFUL MOVIE! Hey kassi!"

waddup Jordan? LES MISERABLES looks good, but I think I'd rather see The Hobbit.My brother says I wouldn' t be able to sit through either movie because i have ADHD

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

he' s probably right. grrrrrrrrrrr...my kondle is really being stupid. MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!#!!!!!!!!!!!!, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

i' ll go invite some weird friends to attract Jaye back

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!!!!!!!!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ninja of The Lounge | 12 comments Sorry i haven't been able to get on forever i've been sooo busy. And Kassi, what's the fuss about

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry Livi I'm so excited...I only have 105 (or 104 if you include this one) posts left until I have 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassi (My new Fave Show is Glee) wrote: "he' s probably right. grrrrrrrrrrr...my kondle is really being stupid. MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!#!!!!!!!!!!!!, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

kindle, not kondle

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

g2g

message 40: by Allison (last edited Dec 27, 2012 09:25AM) (new)

Jordan (The Gleek) wrote: "LES MISERABLES WAS A BEAUTIFUL MOVIE! Hey kassi!"

Les misérables was.......alright. It was a great movie! But
a. anne Hathaway has an awful voice......sorry.....
b. the cosset actor sounds like a chipmunk when she sings (the older cosset)
and c. Sure Hugh Jackman has an OKAY voice but, he honestly just can't sing Bring Him Home......go look up Alfie boe sing Bring Him Home and you will be just melting inside, then go listen to Hugh Jackman sing it and you will be cringing....

Sorry, but I have loved les miserables ever sense I was like 5 so..... I was very harsh on the movie....acting was great though! :)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm sorry Loungies but I'm deleting you from my lif*hits delete button* LOADING...▓▓▓▓▓▓▓99% ERROR! Our friendship can not be deleted because I love you too much. You are great Loungies.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Allison wrote: "Jordan (The Gleek) wrote: "LES MISERABLES WAS A BEAUTIFUL MOVIE! Hey kassi!"

Les misérables was.......alright. It was a great movie! But
a. anne Hathaway has an awful voice......sorry.....
b. th..."

Noted

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Why is dirty little secret frozen?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I read what you and Jordan were saying about me in there allison. What were you talking about?????????????????????????

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Only 84 posts to go

message 46: by Allison (new)

Kassi (My new Fave Show is Glee) wrote: "I read what you and Jordan were saying about me in there allison. What were you talking about?????????????????????????"

In where?

message 47: by Ophelia ॐ, qué sera, sera (new)

Allison- what is Les Miserables about?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

It's about the sad lives of these people in France. And Allison, I thought Anne Hathaway sounded great

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

76!!!!!!!!

message 50: by Allison (last edited Dec 27, 2012 10:39PM) (new)

Ophelia wrote: "Allison- what is Les Miserables about?"

It's about....after the French revolution... and how the citizen's lives were affected.... i guess..... and it was origanally in french as a book, but then they translated it into english (we have it and it's like a billion pages long) then some genius decided to make it into a musical and it recently had it's 25th anniversary as a musical and everyone should go watch it ;) but anyway.... that's just the background.... :D

hmmm, New page...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14