The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) The Lost Hero discussion

Jason, Piper or Leo?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leah (last edited Dec 24, 2012 07:15AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leah This is hard, and will be a controversial topic, you know that, right? Most people hate both Piper and Jason.

Anyway.

I vote Piper.

However, I predict that more people will choose Jason, and there will be many arguments about how Piper is a Mary-Sue and Jason is a Gary-Stu and how they're both perfect but Piper is annoying which gives her a flaw and contradicts the fact that she's a Mary-Sue but no one realizes.

Watch it happen.

(p.s. I wrote this before the thread person changed the topic and added Leo to it)

Halle ERMEHGERD! I LERV LEO. He is just so cool! Figuratively anyway.

Mikela Leo! Love Him!

Briana I only like Jason. Piper is very annoying and i don't know I just found Leo kind of odd, but I've always just loved Jason. I mean definitely Percy over Jason and all that, but in this book I'm definitely a Jason fan.

message 5: by ♪♫Gloria♫♪ (last edited Dec 26, 2012 11:35PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

♪♫Gloria♫♪ I honestly love Piper and Leo equally. Screw Jason. -No offense Jason, i just don't really like you-
GO PERCY AND ANNABETH
PERCABETH <3

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Leo! Leo every time! Leo! I love his sense of humour and the fact that he doesn't care what people think of him!

Stephanie Robles Leo FTW! Jason I don't mind, and I don't like Piper.

Kezia Of course Leo! That's an easy question (well, for me, I guess) Cause he's so funny and easygoing despite the fact that he always feels like he is the odd one out

Breanna I vote Leo.......He is very funny

Cassie LEO! I love him and feel so sorry for him in The Mark of Athena. I wish there was more about him. But... Percy and Annabeth will forever be the greatest! Love them!
P.S. Rick Riordan, if there would ever be any other books, make them about Percy and Annabeth. Like in The Mark of Athena, when Percy was thinking about what it would be like if he and Annabeth were to live there and have a family. It sounds like a very good story line. Love these books.

Breanna Cassie wrote: "LEO! I love him and feel so sorry for him in The Mark of Athena. I wish there was more about him. But... Percy and Annabeth will forever be the greatest! Love them!
P.S. Rick Riordan, if there wou..."

I can't wait for the next book to be out!! I was really mad when they left me with a cliff hanger!:(

Sarah LEO! LEO! LEO! LEO! LEO!

Luisa Leo of course!!!!!!!!!!!

notyourfriend LEO HANDS DOWN!

Luisa someone here are from BRAZIL?

Anushka LEO <3 <3

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Leo

message 18: by Leah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leah You shouldn't have added Leo

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Piper because shes the daughter of love and beauity

Salman Lets settle it its all the characters that we cherish in the book.

(p.s. dont go pscho on each other before we take sides like camp half blood and jupiter rivalry)

message 21: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Leo is fun, interesting, crazy, and very easy to relate to. He is my favorite character besides Percy!!

Brittany Yeah, Leo is more interesting and I would rather read about what is going on in his mind or life because there is bound to be something fun, exciting, or crazy going on in his life lol. He can be serious at times, but I feel like he is the one that knows it's okay to relax at times too, not everything has to be dreary lol.

Darlene LEO :D

Sarah Jason:D

Shahd Leo is definitly a very entertaining intresting character so i actually pick him but after knowing Jason's past we saw a very different personality and image of him-a great hero
As for piper i like her as well as i can relate to her and because she's the first daughter of aphrotide to show braveness and the true form and power of love instead of shallowness

Rhiyaah TEAM LEO !!!! <3

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

TEAM LEO FOR SURE

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason, because he brings in a brand new aspect of the gods.

Kathryn TEAM LEO <3

message 30: by Jennifer (last edited Feb 06, 2013 06:48PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer Freaking Leo Valdez, everybody.
Team freaking Leo. <3

Caroline Leo (sorry to follow the crowd) I'd love him as a brother or something!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Piper!! Although...I wouldn't fancy being a daughter of Aphrodite. Being daughter of Athena I wouldn't mind, however.

Shaylee Leo! Piper is just really annoying, and Jason isn't as cool when you have Percy to compare him to. And I feel for him since he doesn't have a girlfriend.

message 34: by Zac (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zac rubio leo is beast mode

message 35: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Leo, cause I like his dragon he fixed, and he is so cool!!

Aarushi Leo all the way. I like Piper too. The only reason I don't like Piper sometimes, is because of Jason, who I also don't mind. I just rank him 7th out of the seven. I still like him, though not as much as the others. So Leo.

message 37: by Hec (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hec Hernandez i liked all the characters but i hated pipers name it just sounds annoying but i liked her character

message 38: by Yo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yo leo!
he's the most underrated demigod in the team of seven.
he fixes things.
he creates stuffs.
he rocks.

message 39: by kirstin ✿ (last edited Mar 13, 2013 06:29AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

kirstin ✿ LEOOOOOO! I actually thought Leo has fewer fans than the rest, but seeing the comments above... I'm just so happy that many appreciate our Leo there :)

Aarushi Kirstin wrote: "LEOOOOOO! I actually thought Leo has fewer fans than the rest, but seeing the comments above... I'm just so happy that many appreciate our Leo there :)"

There are a lot of people who hate Jason and Piper, which makes Leo their favorite. There's really no reason to hate Leo...unless you dislike comedy.

message 41: by ☆★Kelvin (new) - added it

☆★Kelvin Jr.★☆ Leo, of course!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

in order: Jason Grace, Piper Mclean, then Leo Valdez...

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason Grace-- if i wanted to like, date him or something, but my favorite character is Piper because she's awesome

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Sydney wrote: "Jason Grace-- if i wanted to like, date him or something, but my favorite character is Piper because she's awesome"

YES! you, just, are my favourite person right now! ^_^

message 45: by Iman (new)

Iman DONT SAY TEAM DONT SAY TEAM

message 46: by Iman (new)

Iman PIPER SHE IS SO COOOOOOL UHM YEAH

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

LEO

Sevania Leo. He's funny and refreshing and clever. He's a goof but also a complex character with a complex history, plus (view spoiler).

Jason and Piper just aren't as interesting to me. I love them too though!

Brittany Yeah, I love Leo. He just seems like that person everyone should want to be friends with. He's funny, cool, weird, different, creative, sensitive, and goes with the flow without over thinking everything.

Reyhaneh LEO, LEO, LEO, LEO, LEO, FREAKING LEO!!!!!! I love him is you couldn't tell.