SnowFall Chronicles RPG discussion

Roleplaying > Aero's Castle

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 211 comments Mod
For Bad Prince only

message 2: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Unknown Prince (last edited Jan 05, 2013 06:57PM) (new)

Angrily Aero slowly headed back to his throne chair then collasped in it with his eyes closed.

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments Asahi walked in with a supernatural grace. Her footsteps were purposeful and every stride counted. She sat on the stone floor of the throne room and looked at Aero with neither a smile nor a frown. She just glanced blankly and murmured a "Mornin Sleeping Handsome...."

message 4: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Unknown Prince (last edited Jan 05, 2013 08:13PM) (new)

Aero cracked one open as his servants bandaged him. "Hello Asahi,"he said.

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments Asahi tossed Aero a hidden apple from her kimono's sleeve. Aero caught it with ease. "Eat up. I'm going to go into the city tomorrow. Ive heard that your brothers there. Coming?" Asahi had a soft voice that was lulling yet sharp.

message 6: by Girl in the Shadows (last edited Jan 05, 2013 07:12PM) (new)

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments [image error]

"I can't leave without my guard,"said Aero taking a bite out of the apple.

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments 'Ah... No problem. I'll ask Seth. And by the way Aero, rules are sometimes meant to be broken. Say, why do you hate Rhage so much? I mean, I dont really care for him and all, but I dont really wish to kill him... But I could."

Asahi got up and drew a sword. "You can tell me as we spar."

message 9: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Unknown Prince (last edited Jan 06, 2013 01:17AM) (new)

Aero siighed then drew his own sword. "I dont hate Rhage mind you Asahi,I just want him trapped someplace so i can take over the rest of the territories,"he said as he faced Asahi.

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments Asahi rolled her eyes. "Pssh... Yeah, that and my sister isn't--- Nevermind. Ive spoke too much. Why would you wish for territorry? Isnt one enough?" At the word enough, Asahi somersaulted over Aero's head. (By the way, you said Rhage sighed and drew his sword not AERO sighed and drew his sword... ^-^)

But Aero jumped intto the air to block Asahi's path.

((I knowi fixed it))

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments Asahi dodged and attempted a fake stab at Aero which he deflected. Suddenly, she touched the ground and stumbled forward.

Aero caught her then straighten her before stepping back.

Jasper came in just in time to see his Majesty and a princess battling each other.

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments Asahi blushed and then quickly regained composure. She readied her sword, but a man came in.

"Sorry I'm late i'm late Your Majesty,"said Jasper bowing. "Glad you made it Captain,"commented Aero returning the bow.

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments Asahi just wiggled her fingers. "Asahi. You? " (Yay! your online! ^-^ )

"Jasper Issac nice to meet you Asahi even though your captain is in the city,"said Jasper.

((^~^))

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments "Im not a guard. Im just Aero's really annoying childhood friend." Asahi smiled. "Want to spar?"

"I meant your captain Seth Asahi,"said Jasper shaking his head. Aero snickered.

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments Asahi rolled her eyes. "Hel. Lo. Do you have a brain? NOT A GUARD. Me. Is. Not. A . Guard. Jasper. I am Aero frienf. You are Aeros GUARD."

Jasper rolled his eyes before storming out of the room. "Theres more than one person in a guard Asahi,"said Aero.

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments Asahi sighed. "I know. Im an idiot. I know Aero. My political tactics are strong but socializing is just.... Yuck. Ah well." She sat on the floor and traced patterns on the dusty floor with her finger.

"So he was asking where your friend or captain Seth was but you ignored him,"continued Aero sheathing his sword.

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments "Okay Aero. Got it. Seth's coming here from the City probably." Just then, Seth burst in. "Hey! Whats up!"

message 26: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Unknown Prince (last edited Jan 07, 2013 12:26AM) (new)

"Welcome back Seth,"greeted Aero while ignoring Asahi.

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments Asahi smiled sadly as she noticed Aero's change in posture. "Cold shoulder tactic. Effective against your old friend who actually doesn't hate you and thinks you a decent man..."

Seth waved his arms. "Halloh? Am I missing something?"

Aero ignored Asahi and walked out of the room to find his captain.

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments "Sometimes, I SWEAR hes got multi personalities. But whatevs... Bye Seth. Gotta go get him. Try to find a guard named Jasper. Tell him Asahi's sorry." Asahi ran out to the corridors.

Seth smiled at Asahis diasappearing act. He went out to find the guard,

"What Asahi?"asked Aero angrily.

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments Asahi paused for a moment and dropped into a kowtow. "I am sorry, your highness. I often forget that you are prince of the realm. I beg pardon" She got up and jogged into her room which no one except her went inside.

Aero stopped then sighed before going over to Asahi's room. "I'm sorry Asahi,"he said.

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments Inside Asahi's room, she was sitting and got up to open the door. She blocked the view of the inside of her room and looked at Aero's feet. "What? Why are you sorry, your highness?" She put a hand on his shoulder.

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments (gnight and bye bye! ^-^ Pleasant dreams~~~!)

"Just worried about the other members in my guard,"said Aero.

((Pleasant dreams))

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments Asahi smiled softly and looked in his eyes. She suprised herself by pulling him into a hug. "Everythings fine, Aero. Its just you that worries...."

"What do you mean?"asked Aero quietly.

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments Sahi smiled and stroked his hair. "The whole world would go to war and you could be in the midfle of it. You are a born leader."

(BTW, what does Aero look like?)

"Yeah but I wont get hurt,"started Aero.

((Ill post his pic when i get on latt))

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments "You can get hurt Aero. In more ways than one. Emotions are weakness. Why Im even hugging you is baffling me."
Asahi smiled and then let go . "I hope you trust me enough to believe." She withdrew and went to her room.

"Asahi you will never understand me nor my Guards...they'll protect me,"said Aero turning away.

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments Asahi peeped out and yelled something to him. "Aero. I know they will, because so will I. Sense of loyalty and honor are things taught to me and your guards. I dont mean that they are men who would be swayed by a pouch of gold. I meant that the enemy fights without boundaries. And you would do well to know that. Good night and....and... And I love you." She slammed the door, locked it, and sank to the floor her head in her hands. What have I done... she thought.

Aero stood there shocked. Then he whispered to the locked door,"Love you too Asahi."

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments Early morning dawned and Asahi changed into a disguise.

Aero sat on his throne eating a plate of warm breakfast.

Girl in the Shadows (shadowinthelight) | 41 comments She jumped out of the window and snuck out into the woods.

Aero talked to Jasper,who came back with a tray of food.