A Wild in Colbie discussion

Colbie Homes > Rory's Home

Comments Showing 1-50 of 388 (388 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments .

message 2: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory jumped off of the motorcycle as soon as it stopped, pulling off the helmet.
"That was fun." SHe commented, before bascially dragging Kol up to the front door, fumbling around with the keys for a few moments before unlocking it and practically tumbling inside.
"Mum! Im home!" She was met by a small giggle, followed by a 6 year old down syndrome Max leaping into her now outstretched arms.
"Have you been a good boy for Mum, Maxie?" She questioned, which was met by a nod of his head.

message 3: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 3100 comments Mod
Kol smiles widely down at little Max, 'Hi mate, what you been up to today', Kol ruffles his hair lightly and takes his small hand.

message 4: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Max grins.
"Kol!" He exclaimed, now reaching out for him. Rory hands her little brother over to her friend.
"You can occupy him while I go get ready." She said with a grin, going to check on her mum and making sure she's alright before heading up the spiral staircase that led to upstairs.

message 5: by B L Jones (new)

Kol takes Max in his arms and kisses his forehead, 'your sister is going to go and try to girl it up, because she's silly' says Kol to Max, a grin on his face, something about Max makes him smile more than he usually ever would.

message 6: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Max grins proudly.
"Rory pretty." He stated with a nod. His older sister meant the world to him, and without her his life probably wouldnt be half as interesting. He wriggles free of Kols arms, dragging his sisters friends over to his toys and promptly sitting down, looking up at him expectantly.

Rory sighed, sieving through the clothes within her wardrobe before getting together an outfit. She decided to jump in the shower quickly, washing her hair through as well as her body with vanilla shower gel-her favourite scent. SHe then proceeded in doing her makeup, and then her hair before finally pulling her clothes on. After about 30 minutes she returned to Kol and Max.
"Ready." She declared.

Her outfit-
(view spoiler)

message 7: by B L Jones (new)

Kol sits down with Max and they begin to play with Maxs toy cars, most people found it difficult to play with children but Kol actually quite liked it. He thiks children have the most amazing imaginations. Kol and Max raced their cars over Kols stomach and chest as he leans back. Kol laughs when Max wins an gives him a high five. When Rory comes down all dressed Kol smiles, he whistles and stands up. Kol goes over to Rory and picks her up, he spins her around, 'you look amazing Ror' he says.

message 8: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "Why thank you." Rory battered her eyelashes teasingly, letting out a shot laugh. Max grin is still intact, after half an hour, and she couldnt help but smile at her little brothers happy demeanor.
"See, Rory's pretty." Max said as his older sister scooped him up from the floor.
"Nah, I dont think so Maxie, but whatever floats your boat." She said with a grin.
"Now be a good boy for Mummy, ok? Make sure you behave." She tapped him on the nose lightly with a smile. Max kissed her on the cheek before Rory set him down on the floor and with one final hud he scurried back to his toys.
"All ready then?" She questioned.

message 9: by B L Jones (new)

Kol ruffles Max's hair again and then winks at Rory, 'Lets go then Ror, get your breautiful arse out on my bike. Kol pulls Rory to the door.

message 10: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory rolled her eyes slightly.
"Whatever you wanna think, but I can asure you im far from beautiful." She said with a stern nod of her head as they made their way toward the motorcycle.

message 11: by B L Jones (new)

Kol pulls on her shorts belt loops so she is close to him as possible, 'I dont lie Ror' says Kol, he looks intently into her eyes, 'so your beautiful, get over it' he says with a smile.

message 12: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "Whatever floats your boat." Rory said with another eye roll.
"Now come on, Im ready to let go for a little bit. I'll worry about the bills in the morning."

message 13: by B L Jones (new)

Kol turns Rory so that his arms are wrapped around her stomach, he moves them toward the motorbike, 'yeah yeah, belissa, get on with it' he says.

message 14: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory rolled her eyes again-in only the way that Rory can. As they made their way over to the motorcycle she grabbed the helmet, placing it on her head.
"Im ready!" She declared, grinning.

message 15: by B L Jones (new)

'Well too bad, i thought we'd sit here for half an hour' says Kol sarcastically, he widens his eyes at Rory.

message 16: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "Well, it would save having to see Merlins ugly mug at the party." She said in a matter-of-fact tone with a slight nod of her head.

message 17: by B L Jones (new)

'Whereas my oh so pretty one will be here with you' says Kol, he rolls his eyes andgets on the bike, he switches on the engine.

message 18: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory swung her leg over the motorcycle, her arms wrapping around his torso, waiting to drive away.

message 19: by B L Jones (new)

Kol drives off, he speeds down the road, towards the beach, the full moon hangs in the sky.

message 20: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments ((The party? You post first :)))

message 21: by B L Jones (new)

(yeah ok)

message 22: by B L Jones (new)

i posted

message 23: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory swallowed deeply, looking over at him. She had slipped the picture of the baby scan into her pocket, now passing Kol his as well so as not to forget later. She felt on edge. As before she was petrified, terrified out of her mind and it was written all over her face.

message 24: by B L Jones (new)

Kol leans over to Rory, he slips the picture in his pocket. Kol kisses Rory lingering there for longer than he needs to, 'I love to Rory, I'll be here for you, we will tell them together', he takes her hand tightly and then gets out of the car, he helps Rory out at the passenger side.

message 25: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "Thanks." Rory said shakily, closing the door behind her and waiting as he locks it before slowly stepping forward. She had braced herself against Kol's body, one arm around his torso as she leaned against his side, clearly shaky as they approached the door. She could already imagine the dissapointed looks on their faces, and the very though made her feel sick.

message 26: by B L Jones (new)

Grae see's them and holds open the door for them to step through 'hello Rory, are you alright love?' she ask concern flickering in he face. Kol pulls Rory past and into the house. He smiles at Grace and leads them both into the login room where Rory's mum is 'thanks for coming Grace' says Kol, Grace smiles and squeezes his arm.

message 27: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory nods slightly.
"Thanks for coming Grace." She echos after Kol, knowing full well she probably wouldnt be half as nice to her when they told her. She looked at her Mum, who also had a somewhat concerned look on her face. Luckily Max was out at his playgroup which he attended sometimes, so the house was silent as they came in. Rory sat herself on the sofa, leaving Kol a space beside her whilst Grace sat in the singular plush chair beside her mother.

message 28: by B L Jones (last edited Mar 27, 2013 04:50PM) (new)

Kol sits next to Rory, he takes her hand and says 'we have to tell you both something, and we know It might be a bit of a shock', Kol looks to Rory encouragingly 'but we love eachother and we're going to work through it together' he says.

message 29: by wanderer (last edited Jan 03, 2013 12:52PM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "I-I-I" Rory was stuttering she realised, as her mother looked at her, worry plastered over her face and even more so as a stray tear rolled down her cheek. She quickly brushed with aside, swallowing deeply as she gripped Kol's hand, her breath stopping every so often as if she couldnt breathe.
"Im-Im pregnant." She managed, choked out.
"Im so sorry. Im pregnant." She repeated before breaking down for the second time over the week.

message 30: by B L Jones (new)

Kol wraps his arms around Rory and whispers in her ear 'hey Ror, belle, I love you, its ok, it's ok' he kisses the side of her head. Grace looks over at Kol, her expression calm and sincere.

message 31: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory's mothers face softened slightly as she wheeled herself to her daughters side. Rory managed to choke out an 'I love you too.' before her mother opened her arms and she almost leaped into them, sobbing on her mums shoulder, her small figure hunched over. Her mother rubbed her back soothingly.
"Im sorry Mum. Im sorry I dissapointed you. You must hate me." She hiccuped.
"No, I could never hate you my beautiful Aurora. Of course im dissapointed. I dont want to see you struggle. But I could never hate you."

message 32: by B L Jones (last edited Mar 27, 2013 04:52PM) (new)

Kol looks to Grace, she smiles kindly at him, he waits for the anger, the dissapointment, but it doesn't come 'oh Kol, don't look so panicked, i'm not angry with you', Kol relax's considerably and says 'I'm sorry for this, i never meant to be a burden after all you've done for me, i was supposed to be better than this...'. Kol feels a heavy weight on his chest that won't shift, he loves Rory, and their baby now too, but that doesn't change the fact that he's ruined everything.

message 33: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Eventually Rory pulled away from her mother, not looking the least bit ok.
"I assume your keeping it." She asked, to which Rory nodded hesitantly. Her mother let out a short sigh.
"I dont want to do this, but this baby is yours my Aurora. That means your money. Your free to live here, but everything has to be paid for by yourself, baby supplies everything. Thats my condidtion. You live here, but you earn your own money and pay for your own baby." Her mother said sternly, to which Rory nodded.

message 34: by B L Jones (new)

Kol looks up at that, he turns to Rory first then her mother 'Ours.' he says simpy 'Our money. Our baby'. Kol knows her mother will hate him already so there's no point in holding back, he hadn't thought of where she would live, where his baby would live. Grace touches Kol's shoulder 'stop Kol, don't say something you'll regret', Kol feels an overwhelming need to protect his baby, to be there for it, Grace must see that in his face.

message 35: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory's mother shoots him a icy glare.
"I am aware the baby is both yours and Rorys. I do not suspect my daughter sleeps around, in fact Im suprised that she has had sex in itself, let alone be careless enough as not to make sure she was safely protected. I am not blaming you directly. You both had your part to play." Her mother stated. Rory winced slightly at her words, arms wrapped around herself. She couldnt expect everything to be ok. I mean, she couldnt jus think that they would get away with it and be all fine and dandy. It simply didnt work that way.

message 36: by B L Jones (new)

Kol intertwines his fingers with hers, 'I know what this seems like, but i love Rory, more than anything else, it's going to be very difficult but i know she's strong enough for anything, and i'll be there to help whenever she needs it', Kol looks at Rory with loving eyes.

message 37: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "I dont doubt that you love my daughter now. But every teenager thinks that they are in love at your age. If you can say the same thing to me, in five years time if the two of you are still together. And have that same look in your eyes you do now. I'll believe you. But until then, im sorry. Im being realistic here. And the fact is that around 80-90% of teengers that become pregnant, dont stay with the person who is the mother or father to their baby."

message 38: by B L Jones (new)

'They never loved their partners the way i love Rory then' says Kol simply 'I don't want to fight, you have your opinion and i accept that but im not going anywhere, and we are having this baby, so we're all going to have to get on with it', Kol takes Rory's hand in his tightly. Grace tilts her head to the side sadly, 'Kol, have you both thought everything through, i mean REALLY' she says.

message 39: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "We're keeping the baby." Rory piped up, having stayed silent throughout her mothers talking.
"We've been to the doctors, I've had the scan, everythings been checked the baby is healthy, as am I. Im phoning the NHS up." She turned to her mother.
"Im sorry Mum, but with this baby, I need every bit of support i can get, and if that means getting more money and making things less stressful, then Im going to take the oppituinity. With the money I save from the medical bills I'll. No, we, will be able to spend more money on the baby and all of the things we need. Im sorry. I really am but I refuse to get an abortion, and we arent going to put our baby up for adoption." She finished, leaving the room silent.

message 40: by B L Jones (last edited Mar 27, 2013 04:55PM) (new)

Kol smiles slowly at Rory and says 'I agree, we want this baby now that we have it, and with all the money i saved over the last two years, we should be alright for quite a while', Grace looks up at that 'But that was meant for University Kol' she says uncertainly. Kol turns to her, his hand still on Rory, 'I know, but this is more important' he says.

message 41: by wanderer (last edited Jan 03, 2013 05:15PM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "I already tried to tell him." Rory informed Grace indignantly.
"But he was adamant that he was staying here. He told me I was trying to get rid of him. Isnt that right." She said pointedly, looking up at him.
"The last thing I want to do is stand in Kol's way. I gave him the option of walking out, but he didnt." A faint smile played on her lips.

message 42: by B L Jones (last edited Mar 27, 2013 04:55PM) (new)

Kol looks right at Rory 'damn right i didn't, i never would' he says strongly, Kol touches her face lightly and kisses her knuckles softly 'It's not holding me back, just putting me on a different path', maybe a better one, he thinks with a smile at Rory.

message 43: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory rolled her eyes slightly.
"Im still not comfortable about this Rory. How could you have possibly..." Her mother shook her head, lost for words.
"I dont understand how you could be so careless, so clueless, both of you. Did it ever not occur to you? Surely you realise that your both to young. Do you need to be reminded in the use of protection and what it entails? I thought I had brought you up better than that Rory. What would your father say if he saw you now?" Her mother shook her head.
That last particular jibe stung. Regardless of the fact that her father used to beat her, she had always been a daddies girl and only wanted to impress him and make him proud.

message 44: by B L Jones (new)

Kol knows about Rory's father, his grip tightens on Rory's hand, he knows how much something like that would hurt Rory, to be seens as a dissapointment, 'Rory doesn't need to impress anyone, she turned out amazing despite everything, and we used protection, every time, im not stupid, it just didn't...work' he says. Grace regards him seriously 'I know your not stupid Kol, you left that sort of behaviour back in Ireland, but you must see what Rory's mother is saying, forget about how it happened, it's too late for that now, but think of your futures, both of you' she says.

message 45: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "I didnt have much of a future as it was." Rory stated.
"Before this even happened I was, still am in fact, working 4 dead end jobs to try to support the family I have. I wouldnt have gotten the chance to go to college of university, I dont have any major talents that I know of. Overall I wasnt going anywhere in life. But now...Now we've been given this, this chance. A chance to get motivated to, to get our act together. This isnt just some baby. This is our baby. I told you both, and Im saying it again. Im not getting and abortion, and we're certainly not putting it up for adoption. And thats just the way its going to be." Before anybody could say anymore she slipped the picture from her bag, handing it to her mother.
"Thats our baby. That little life is inside of me and i'll be damned if Im going to get rid of it just because of my age."

message 46: by B L Jones (new)

Kol just nods, he whisper in Rory's ear so only she can hear him 'On it luv, you tell um, and your amazing at a lot of things crazy' he smiles at her and says out loud 'we can do this, we want the baby, nothing you say will change that', he looks down at the picture and his heart races like mad, but this time instead of fear it's exciemtent tht burns inside of him. Grace sighs 'Well if you've made up your mind then there's nothing to say' she says to Kol and Rory.

message 47: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "I trust in you Rory. But I think your making the wrong decision." Her mother sighed, handing her back the photo.
"Well Mum, its going to have to be a decision that you'll have to have a problem with. Ours minds are made up." She said firmly.
"Did you want to look at the picture Grace? The nurse said I was 3 months along." She informed her.

message 48: by B L Jones (new)

Grace smiles kindly at Rory and takes the photo, she looks down at it for a moment the says 'If you have any questions just ask me, or call me you both hear that, no point going to the doctors if you already have one on call' Grace winks at Rory and Kol nods at her thankfully. He's glad she's being so great about it, he knew she would be eventually.

message 49: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory nods thankfully, her hand still clutching hold of Kols as she looked up at Grace, letting out a short sigh. Well at least it was over with now, was all she could think. The knew and she wouldnt have to hide it. Although the weight she was already beginning to put on would have made it hard to hide eventually.

message 50: by B L Jones (new)

Kol looks to Rory, he loves her so much. Her mum is wrong, he could never stop loving Rory even if he wanted to.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8