Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1)
This topic is about Perfect Chemistry
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles → Start Date: January 1, 2013

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 23, 2012 10:01AM) (new)

We will be starting this on January 1! Join in if you would like to read this book!

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Enjoy! I love Simone Elkeles.

Diana | 618 comments Yay! Can't wait!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Gisbelle! :)

I am really excited to read this book!

Angela | 17787 comments She's a really talented author :) I might have liked her other series better though.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

What is her other series called?

Angela | 17787 comments How to Ruin and Leaving Paradise. I liked the latter better. :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, I guess I will have to check those ones out.

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I haven't read How to Ruin yet, but I loved Leaving Paradise :)

Angela | 17787 comments Tori wrote: "Oh, I guess I will have to check those ones out."

You should! I really liked reading them.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I will let you know what I think of them when I read them! :)

Diana | 618 comments How much are we going to read a day? The chapters are really short so I think we can read a lot

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I think I will try to read the whole book today, but I have another book to finish up first.

Diana | 618 comments You're going to finish it in one day?? Wow that's pretty amazing...

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I finished it in one day also. Cuz it was that addictive :)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Love this trilogy! Enjoy meeting the Fuentes brothers :)))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I think I will start this book now..

Diana | 618 comments I'm already a few chapters into it . chapter 20 actually. You're totally right Gisbelle! It's so addictive! Love the bad boy falls for perfect girl theme.

message 19: by Pang (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pang | 167 comments *sigh* I LOVE this book! It's very Romantic and Touching! ;P

message 20: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah (simplysarah13) | 315 comments I LOVE these books.
I've read all of the Perfect Chemistry series and both of the Paradise books.
I think I should be getting Ruined soon.
*swoon*
Those Fuentes brothers.. ;)

Diana | 618 comments Which of the brothers do you guys like best??

message 22: by Pang (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pang | 167 comments I like Carlos the most! ;) BUT I like Alex's love story the most! :P

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Me too! Carlos is the hottest :)

message 24: by Diana (last edited Jan 02, 2013 12:29AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Diana | 618 comments I fnished this! It kept me awake until 4AM! Im sooo tired right now. It was one of the best YA contemporary I've ever read though the epilogue really wasn't necessary. I guess I'll hav to read the next one to find out about Carlos :)

message 25: by Pang (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pang | 167 comments Glad you love it! Diana :D

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Kiara is the hottest. :D

message 27: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah (simplysarah13) | 315 comments I can't really pick a favorite brother. However, I do like how Alex's story opened up the opportunity for more stories.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol sorry Diana. I didn't end up having much time to read this book yesterday. But I am going to finish it today, and we can discuss it later this evening!! But I am glad you liked it!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished this book about 5 minutes ago, and I LOVED IT!!!! I am ready to discuss whenever.

Diana | 618 comments What was your fav scene??

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I really enjoyed every scene haha but a few that I remember that I really liked was the ending chapter (not the epilogue) and the scene where they got to know each other and they told each other their secrets and when Britney flung Alex's keys into the forest :P

What was your fav scene?

message 32: by Pang (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pang | 167 comments I love almost every scenes! hahaaa :P

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I am moving it to Completed folder now. You guys can still discuss.

I read it so long ago, just know I liked the book, but I totally forget why XD

Diana | 618 comments When Brittany got drunk and passed out in front of Alex! He was sooo sweet :) and speaking of sweet isn't Paco so awesome? I mean he gave up his life for Alex!

Gisbelle | 27299 comments You guys should read book 2 as well. To me, it is even better than book 1.

Diana | 618 comments Yeah I think I should too. Do you want to read book2 together Tori??

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Diana wrote: "When Brittany got drunk and passed out in front of Alex! He was sooo sweet :) and speaking of sweet isn't Paco so awesome? I mean he gave up his life for Alex!"

I know!! Paco was soooo sweet! And even though Alex was a tough gangboy, I thought he was really sweet too!! :)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes I will read book 2 with you!! I just got it today at the bookstore!! Do you have a copy with you right now?

Diana | 618 comments Uh huh I do but I'm pretty packed up until 10th. I'll have time on 13th or 14th? What about u??

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

The 13th sounds good!! Would you like to create a thread for it?

Diana | 618 comments Ok I'll set it up!