Ausar Neterian Knostic Study (ANKS) discussion

Introduction and Welcome

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Omowale (new)

Omowale Jabali | 6 comments Mod
Welcome Sisters and Brothers! This is an open group for the moment so please feel free to invite other members. This is a spot to chill as if you were in a reading lounge, to hang out and discuss a wide arrange of topics specific to your interests. I encourage you to share any recommended reading lists or books, videos, music, art, etc. that you find positive and enhancing to your personal growth and self-development, to enhance your well-being. Hotep en Ma'at! Brother Omowale

PS Happy Holy Days!

message 2: by Bret (new)

Bret (mistersweet) | 3 comments Peace,

Anyone home?

message 3: by Omowale (new)

Omowale Jabali | 2 comments Welcome. Currently reading Precolonial Black Africa by Cheikh Anta Diop. Currently working on a study of Southern African spiritual traditions and cosmology.

message 4: by Bret (new)

Bret (mistersweet) | 3 comments Great read. Have you ever read the report he did for UNESCO?

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (oyastorm77) Aboru Aboye Abosise. I'm a new member and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a practitioner of Ifa and Lucumi. I'm also interested in learning more about Mother Afrika.

message 6: by Omowale (new)

No Bret. What was it concerning?

message 7: by Omowale (new)

Welcome Stephanie!

message 8: by Zenobia (new)

Zenobia Dark | 1 comments Hi brother Omowale. Thanks for the invite.

message 9: by Aukee (new)

Aukee Toliver | 1 comments Omowale wrote: "Welcome. Currently reading Precolonial Black Africa by Cheikh Anta Diop. Currently working on a study of Southern African spiritual traditions and cosmology."

My book 'Greatest Story Ever Stolen' talks about the ancient African spiritual beliefs and their correlation to astronomy, astrology, and religion.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...