A Wild in Colbie discussion

Colbie Homes > Belle's home

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 3100 comments Mod
(Where in which she lives)

message 2: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle unlocked the front door and flipped on the light. Her dad was still out of town at some convention or another.

message 3: by B L Jones (new)

Ever walks in after Belle, she spent much time here with Belle. Ever runs up the stairs pulling Belle with her.

message 4: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle stumbled up the stairs giggling.

message 5: by B L Jones (new)

Ever runs into Belle's room she jumps onto the bed, 'come on then Bells, show us your stuff' she says gesturing to Belle's wardrobe.

message 6: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle dug through the pile of clothes she had just gotten from back home. "For a beach party?" she said holding up an outfit. Belle was almost always fashionably challenged when jeans wouldn't do, but her friend had picked this out.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/B...

message 7: by B L Jones (new)

Ever smiles, 'Looks good beautiful' says Ever 'wanna see my stuff' she asks holding up her bag of clothes.

message 8: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle sat down, happy to have her portion done with. "Um, duh," she said.

message 9: by B L Jones (new)

'Which one do you think Bells?' asks Ever after she shows her both outfits.

http://www.collegefashion.net/wp-cont...

http://www.avenue7.com/MakeThumbnail....

message 10: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle pursed her lips, thinking. "I like the second one," she said. "But I know that if you disagree, my opinion is invalid and you'll pick whatever the hell you want." Belle smiled widely.

message 11: by B L Jones (new)

'Maybe the skirt from the second one and the top from the first one' muses Ever.

message 12: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments "I like the skirt and shoes from the second," Belle put in. "Do whatever else with the top. Don't wear one for all I care."

message 13: by B L Jones (new)

'oohhhhh, you know i would do that Bells, go topless' she winks at Belle.

message 14: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle rolled her eyes. "Nothing scandalous from you surprises me anymore." Belle looked at the first outfit. "I do like that shirt," she said.

message 15: by B L Jones (new)

'Yeah i know, got it at a charity shop in bristol' says Ever, 'Lets get ready then, knowing you Bells you'll change your mind as soon as we're dressed you perfectionalist'

message 16: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle laughed and quickly changed. She examined herself in the mirror and said, "I dunno. You really can't improve this."

message 17: by B L Jones (new)

'you always say that abut everything at first'says Ever, she smiles skeptically at Belle.

message 18: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle glared at her. "I'm going to do my hair and makeup," she said. Translation: She was going to put on mascara and lip gloss, then she would fight and lose to her hair.

message 19: by B L Jones (new)

'Do you want me to straighten your hair Bells' asks Ever with a smile.

message 20: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle poked out her lip and nodded, "Yes."

message 21: by B L Jones (new)

Ever gets up and gestures for Belle to sit in front of her vanity, she switches on the straighteners, 'knowing your hair it'll take two ours just to get it straight' says Ever.

message 22: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments "Knowing me, I'll lose an ear if I attempt to help."

message 23: by B L Jones (new)

Ever slaps her hand and says 'well then dont help, just sit still and tell me more about the boy you wil be entrancing tonight'.

message 24: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle laughed. "I really dunno much about him," she admitted. "He's in a few of my classes, though. Seems pretty intelligent."

message 25: by B L Jones (new)

'Well at least he's not a moron then' says Ever approvingly.

message 26: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments "Always a plus," Belle agreed.

message 27: by B L Jones (new)

'But seriously though, i always pictured you more of the good boy bookish type' says Ever thoughtfully.

message 28: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle rolled her eyes. "Don't you read novels?" she asked. "The good girl usually ends up with the tormented bad boy with a soft side."

message 29: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 23, 2012 01:41PM) (new)

Ever gives Belle a look '1, i dont need to read because YOU tell all i need to know, and 2, this is real life Bells, not a book, just remember that, in this world bad boy can sometimes mean an actual BAD bloke' she says.

message 30: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle mock pouted. "Go on, then," she teased. "Spoil my fantasy."

message 31: by B L Jones (new)

Ever rolls her eyes as she straightens Belle's hair, 'Just don't go crazy until you know you can trust him Bells' says Ever.

message 32: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle nodded. "You're right," she said.

message 33: by B L Jones (new)

'Of course i am' says Ever.

message 34: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle smiled. "And modest. Don't forget modest."

message 35: by B L Jones (new)

'Never modest beautiful, im an arogant bitch, you know that' says Ever with a smirk.

message 36: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle pursed her lips. "I was trying to make you sound nicer," she said.

message 37: by B L Jones (new)

Ever shrugs, 'what i want to be nice for, all i need is you' she says with a small smile.

message 38: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments "I'm endearing enough for the both of us," Belle consented. She glanced at the clock nervously.

message 39: by B L Jones (new)

Ever notes Belle's gaze, 'don't worry Bells, it's not like we want to get there right at the start' she says.

message 40: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments "You're right again," Belle said. "You still need to get ready, though." Not much to improve, Belle thought again.

message 41: by B L Jones (new)

'Yeah yeah, but look at this perfection, all i need is to slip into my clothes' says Ever, she tosses some of her golden hair over her shoulder. Then she see's the bite mark on her kneck and uses her hair to cover it back up.

message 42: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle narrowed her eyes and started to say something, but thought better of it. Ever had a hot object near her face.

message 43: by B L Jones (new)

Ever rolls her eyes and says 'out with it Bell's go on, ask'.

message 44: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments "Aren't you just leaving the other one?" Belle asked. "When are you going to have a real relationship?"

message 45: by B L Jones (new)

'Maybe i don't WANT a real relationship' says Ever, 'we dont all believe in the ways of books Bells'

message 46: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments "Books are law," Belle declared, wanting to get on a less hostile topic. Her hair was almost finished.

message 47: by B L Jones (new)

'Yeah yeah' says Ever with a grin.

message 48: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle looked at her hair approvingly. "Go get ready," she said.

message 49: by B L Jones (new)

Ever nods and goes over to her clothes.

message 50: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 160 comments Belle blinked in the mirror as she tilted her head to the side. "I just realized Anna's going to be there," Belle said suddenly.

« previous 1