A Wild in Colbie discussion

Colbie Homes > Kol and Merlin's home

Comments Showing 1-50 of 112 (112 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 3100 comments Mod
(Kol and Merlin's place within which they live;)

message 2: by B L Jones (new)

Kol parks outside his home and gets off, he picks Rory up off the bike and carries her to the door. Grace is away at a friends so the cottage style house is empty. Kol opens the door with his free hand and takes Rory inside.

message 3: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "Y'know, you must be strong, because I know im not exactly the lightest of people to carry." Rory stated, her left ear rested against his chest as she gazed up at him.

message 4: by B L Jones (new)

Kol smirks lightly down at her as he closes the door behind them 'your not that heavy Ror' he says.

message 5: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory smiled up at him, her eyes seeming to glow slightly with happiness.
"Thank you." She said finally, the same innocence on her face as before.

message 6: by B L Jones (new)

Kol can see the simple pleasure in her eyes and it makes him smile, his heart excelerates quickly and he puts her down still pulled close and kisses her softly.

message 7: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory returns the kiss gently, her lips grazing against his softly, lingering there for a moment before deepening slightly.

message 8: by B L Jones (new)

Kol pulls away with a groan and sweeps her up into his arms again, he takes her up stairs and into his room. Kol places her on his double bed and lays down beside her.

message 9: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory scooches closer beside him-If that was even possible- her legs intertwining with his and her arms wrapped around his torso, her head on his chest.

message 10: by B L Jones (new)

Kol wraps his arms around her and kicks off his boots, he doesn't ever sleep much, but with Rory he'd always felt more comfortable.

message 11: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory slipped her own sandles off of her feet, curling closer to him.
"Tonight was the best night of my life." She murmured to him softly.

message 12: by B L Jones (new)

Kol smiles in the darkness and pulls her closer, he kisses the side of her head and says 'Your life's not over yet, i will make it the best everyday from now as best i can'.

message 13: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory smiled.
"Sounds like a good arrangement. Only if you allow me to do the same though." She replied, tilting her head to look up at him.

message 14: by B L Jones (new)

Kol pretends to think about it 'oh, alright then', he kisses her again and then stretches out slightly on the bed before tugging her close again.

message 15: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory laughs slightly her eyes beginning to grow heavy.
"Kol, d'you think its ok for me to sleep a little bit? You wont leave will you?" She asked tentativly.

message 16: by B L Jones (new)

Kol says 'I'll never leave you' he holds her against him instinctively and protectively.

message 17: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments A soft smile plays on her lips.
"I'll never leave you either Kol." She murmurs gently.
"I love you..." The words come out a whisper as she falls into a slumber.

message 18: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 30, 2012 06:01AM) (new)

Kol watches Rory fall asleep in his arms and he kisses her once more before letting his eyes close willing the nightmares to stay away.

message 19: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory's breathing is soft, almost unaudiable in the silent room as she slept, her eyes fluttering in sleep every so often.

message 20: by B L Jones (new)

Kol struggles to keep the memories at bay, but having Rory close helps.

message 21: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory opens her eyes slightly, almost sensing that he is still awake.
"Go to sleep Kol." She mumbled, kissing him softly on the lips.

message 22: by B L Jones (new)

Kol kisses her back, but his mind can't seem to rest, he pulls her tighter and buries his face in her hair, the sound of her breathing soothes him slightly.

message 23: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "Its alright. I wont let anybody hurt you." Rory mumured groggily. Although considering she was only 5'2 that would be a feat. Then again, she could kick ass pretty well if it came to it, and was actually quite scary if she wanted to be.

message 24: by B L Jones (new)

That makes Kol laugh slightly, 'I am not afraid of others Rory, it is myself i fear most, and that i cannot control' he says quietly.

message 25: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "I'll help you." Rory declares softly, listening to the gentle beat of his heart as his melodical voice fades through the air.

message 26: by B L Jones (new)

Kol nods against her head and tries to think of anything other than the nightmares, Rory's face comes into his mind. She's so beautiful and he wants to make her smile everyday for the rest of his life. The thought distracts him. Kol had never though of himself as the settling down type but with Rory he could actually imagine it, or at least he can imagine never wanting anyone else this much.

message 27: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Kol consumed her mind, her every thought, ever crevice of her brain. She couldnt get over how right it felt to be with him, to be like this with him instead of 'just friends'. She couldnt imagine herself with anybody else, anybody at all. And the thought of him being with another girl made her heart throb and ache with sadness. She herself had always thought that nobody would ever want her. With a mother who was slowly dying and a brother who basically needed round the clock care who would want her? But Kol...Kol was different. He cared, he wanted to help.
"I love you." She murmured the words softly.

message 28: by B L Jones (new)

For a moment Kol could not breath, his heart seems to still. Kol takes both her hands in his and pulls her round so they are still lying down but also facing each other, 'I am in love with you Rory, your my amazing remember' he says staring into her eyes even through the darkness.

message 29: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "And your my amazing Kol. I dont know what I would do without you." Rory said truthfully, her voice quiet yet strong. She looked into his eyes watching them, her own eyes glittering with happiness.

message 30: by B L Jones (new)

Kol's midnight blue eyes flash with the speckles of silver in them, the ring of silver around the iris glows in the light of the moon, Kol reaches out and strokes Rory's face with his thumb, her wide eyes are beautiful to him.

message 31: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory's lips turned up into a soft smile, her own hand reaching out and running her fingers over his jawline, continuing to keep eye contact with him.

message 32: by B L Jones (new)

Kol's blood heats at Rory's touch. Kol closes his eyes and leans into her hand, he kisses her palm.

message 33: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory leans forward, kissing him on the lips softly and placing the palms of her hands on his face gently whilst doing so.

message 34: by B L Jones (new)

Kol lets go of the tense ball in his chest and kisses Rory back, he threads his finger through her hair and tugs on it gently so that the kiss deepens.

message 35: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory smiles under the kiss, moving up closer to meet his lips with passion and fire, every touch he makes feels like welcomed flames trailing across her skin.

message 36: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments ((The song Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran reminds me of Kol and Rory <3))

message 37: by B L Jones (new)

(I'd say it was either You and Me by Lifehouse or Her love is my religion by The cab for me xxx)

Kol groans lightly into her mouth and opens his to slide his tounge in, he runs it across the roof of her mouth. He kisses her deeply and pulls her against him so there is no space left. Kol see's stars whenever she touches him.

message 38: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory moans softly, her hands raking through his hair before resting on the sides of his head lightly, lovingly.

((I like both of them as well c:))

message 39: by B L Jones (new)

(We'll have to make them some kind of playlist ;)

Kol leans into Rory and whispers 'Mei stelle Rory' inbetween kisses.

message 40: by wanderer (last edited Dec 31, 2012 05:24AM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments ((Sure thing c: I would actually consider doing that if I get any spare time ;)))

Rory smiled slightly, continuing to kiss him, nipping on his bottom lip softly every few moments. Whilst her hands now rested flat on his shoulders.

message 41: by B L Jones (new)

Kol kisses her hard and long once more before he leans back suddenly, he says, breathing hard 'your going to make me lose it Ror', Kol laughs slightly and strokes across her stomach, she's still wearing his jacket and that makes him smile.

message 42: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory chuckles slightly, her own breathing ragged, shivers running up her spine as he strokes across her stomach.
"Love you." She murmurs again.
"It just occured to me, wheres Grace?" She asked, having been so caught up with Kol that she didnt realise.

message 43: by B L Jones (last edited Mar 27, 2013 04:32PM) (new)

Kol looks into Rory's face and answers 'She's away at a council meeting for the doctors in the west of England, im sure its all very fun', he grins.

message 44: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory wrinkled her nose.
"In my opinion, I think its much more fun here." She said, shifting herself so she was stradelling his waist, lying her head on his chest.

message 45: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 31, 2012 05:40AM) (new)

Kol wraps his arms around Rory and kisses her head, 'I would have to agree Ror...you look sexy in my jacket by the way, i think you should wear it permanently' says Kol with a small smile.

message 46: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "I'd be happy to. Its nice and warm and smells of you. And you smell good." Rory said with a light smile, her eyes closing and just wishing she could freeze the moment altogether.

message 47: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 31, 2012 05:55AM) (new)

Kol laughs 'you've been smelling me Ror?' Kol inhales against Rory, her scent is all her, nothing added, just pure Rory and it makes his heart speed up, 'you smell amazing too Ror' says Kol, he bites her jaw lightly and says 'taste pretty good too'.

message 48: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments "I sure have." Rory replied with a light laugh and a wink.
"Well you know, I do try hard to smell nice. It probably just comes naturally though." She smiled softly.
"What can I say? Im just full of suprises." She joked.

message 49: by B L Jones (new)

Kol laughs again and says 'Yes you are, but they are all good so far', Kol kisses her cheek and fiddles with the ends of her her playfully.

message 50: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Rory smiles lightly, her index finger brushing over his cheek gently, soothingly as she gazed at him.

« previous 1 3