Fictional Characters Role Play discussion

Role Play! Yay! > Boarding School for the Gifted

Comments Showing 1-50 of 572 (572 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by ★RavenclawReader★, Dancing Jellybeans! (new)

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 32 comments Mod
Rose made a business of closing the clasp on her school bag. And then, with a sigh, she walked the steps, into the school.

message 2: by Rowan *call me Red*, The Time Traveling Potterhead who is Sherlocked (new)

Rowan *call me Red* (rowanmoss) | 1116 comments Mod
((yeah I know your going to think me strange but yes I do rp in first person))

Artemis Fowl
I step out of the limo, giving a look at my bodyguard Butler and give him a small smile. He has been worrying about me because he can't be here to protect me, but I keep on telling him I'll be fine. After another minute of eye contact, I turn around and walk into the school. Lets see what the teachers have to offer, most of them I can outsmart them. Today will be very easy, even though I'm in the honors classes, they seem very simple.

message 3: by ★RavenclawReader★, Dancing Jellybeans! (new)

Rose catches sight of a boy entering the school after her. "Hi," She says with a small smile. "I'm Rose..."

message 4: by Rowan *call me Red*, The Time Traveling Potterhead who is Sherlocked (new)

Artemis
"Hello, I'm Artemis." I smile slightly.

message 5: by ★RavenclawReader★, Dancing Jellybeans! (new)

"Are you new? I am. You wouldn't believe where I was before now..." Rose says.

message 6: by Rowan *call me Red*, The Time Traveling Potterhead who is Sherlocked (new)

Artemis
"Yes, so what is your talent?"

message 7: by ★RavenclawReader★, Dancing Jellybeans! (new)

Rose hesitates. Would he believe her? Probably not. But everyone in this school had some kind of gift, and people should know, right? Her voice lowers to a whisper, barely that. "I'm a witch. Mum wanted me to get more familiar with Muggles like you, so now I'm here, posing as a arithmetic genius. And, how about you?" She looks at him expectantly.

message 8: by Rowan *call me Red*, The Time Traveling Potterhead who is Sherlocked (new)

Artemis
I'm surprised at what she said, but I wont' go into anything. "I'm a, well as some would say a mastermind."

message 9: by ★RavenclawReader★, Dancing Jellybeans! (new)

Rose looks at him. "Prove it." She says, not rudely.

message 10: by Rowan *call me Red*, The Time Traveling Potterhead who is Sherlocked (new)

Artemis
"Ask me any question." I say with a grin.

message 11: by ★RavenclawReader★, Dancing Jellybeans! (last edited Jan 27, 2013 03:14PM) (new)

She shrugs. "Capital of Germany? Largest sea mammal?" Then her eyes narrow. "And what is my wand made of?" There was no way he could know it was maple.

message 12: by Rowan *call me Red*, The Time Traveling Potterhead who is Sherlocked (last edited Jan 27, 2013 05:12PM) (new)

Artemis
"Your wand wood is maple, the capital of Germany is Berlin, and the biggest mammal is the whale shark." I say with a smirk.

message 13: by ★RavenclawReader★, Dancing Jellybeans! (new)

"Ah...so it seems that this school truly has too gifted students." She smiled. "So, any friends or family that go here, Artemis?" Rose suddenly grimaced, remembering her brother, Hugo, and her parents back in Britain.

message 14: by Rowan *call me Red*, The Time Traveling Potterhead who is Sherlocked (new)

Artemis
"No, I have no other friends that go here. Only if you count my bodyguard and some elves."

message 15: by ★RavenclawReader★, Dancing Jellybeans! (new)

Her eyebrows raised. "Elves? A bodyguard? You will be an interesting friend, Artemis..."

message 16: by Rowan *call me Red*, The Time Traveling Potterhead who is Sherlocked (new)

((yeah!))

Artemis
I give a wry smile.

message 17: by Rowan *call me Red*, The Time Traveling Potterhead who is Sherlocked (new)

Artemis
"You know that if you don't want to be here then there is no one stopping you from leaving." I say smirking.

message 18: by Rowan *call me Red*, The Time Traveling Potterhead who is Sherlocked (new)

Artemis
I smirk, "Why did you do that?"

message 19: by ★RavenclawReader★, Dancing Jellybeans! (new)

Rose glances between them. "Good question..."

message 20: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 380 comments Mod
Ash walks over. "Puck, why are you here?"

message 21: by Rinasa1234 (new)

"I'm gifted, you are just a maniac."

((that sentence is so weird))

message 22: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Ash rolls his eyes.

message 23: by Rowan *call me Red*, The Time Traveling Potterhead who is Sherlocked (new)

Artemis
"Rose, how about we go to class and let these two fight it out?"

message 24: by Rowan *call me Red*, The Time Traveling Potterhead who is Sherlocked (new)

Artemis
Groans

message 25: by Rowan *call me Red*, The Time Traveling Potterhead who is Sherlocked (new)

Artemis
"I would have to say neither, I'm not usually outside much."

Snowblue~ Rachel is AWESOME!!! :p | 1243 comments Mod
Skye
"So whats up awesome students?" I walked in with my books, happily.

message 27: by Rowan *call me Red*, The Time Traveling Potterhead who is Sherlocked (new)

Artemis
"Puck here is trying to figure out nicknames for me and Rose."

message 28: by Rowan *call me Red*, The Time Traveling Potterhead who is Sherlocked (new)

Artemis
Rolls eyes and continues to walk.

message 29: by ★RavenclawReader★, Dancing Jellybeans! (new)

Rowan *call me Red* wrote: "Artemis
"Rose, how about we go to class and let these two fight it out?""

"Agreed." I follow Artemis.

message 30: by Rowan *call me Red*, The Time Traveling Potterhead who is Sherlocked (new)

Artemis
"Rose, am I the only one who's a bit annoyed by these two?"

message 31: by ★RavenclawReader★, Dancing Jellybeans! (new)

"A bit annoyed? I would hex them if I was allowed to." She shakes her head.

message 32: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Ash gives them a hostile glare.

Skye
"Oh what a joy!" I laughed. "I can't wait! My name please?"

message 34: by ★RavenclawReader★, Dancing Jellybeans! (new)

Kggelen wrote: ""I'm still in hearing range, you insensitive-" Puck yelled a few choice words."

"If I were you, I would shut up. I could make you start to vomit slugs if I wanted to." Rose snaps.

message 35: by ★RavenclawReader★, Dancing Jellybeans! (new)

Rose shrugs. "I'm used to annoying boys." She looks at her closer. "And who are you? A friend of his? Because I promise you, I don't give you credit just because you're a girl."

Skye
Seeing everyone ignore me made me feel sad, so I turned invisible.

message 37: by ★RavenclawReader★, Dancing Jellybeans! (new)

"Good." She sighs in relief. "I don't know if I could live through a female version of Puck. Hi, Tari. I'm Rose."

Skye
"I am magic," I said randomly reappearing. I felt awkward joining in with a conversation that I wasn't invited to join.

message 39: by ★RavenclawReader★, Dancing Jellybeans! (last edited Jan 28, 2013 06:02PM) (new)

Snowblue wrote: "Skye
"I am magic," I said randomly reappearing. I felt awkward joining in with a conversation that I wasn't invited to join."

"Ah, really? So am I. I'm not immortal, though. I just belong to a different world." Rose glances longingly at her backpack, where her wand was hidden inside. But her mother, Hermione Weasley, voice rang in her mind: "I know you will be smart enough to resist the temptation, Rosie." But was, really?

message 40: by Rinasa1234 (new)

"I'm magic and immortal." pipes Ash.

Skye
For a second, I was unsure. I didn't know if she was talking to me or not, but I would answer anyway. "I'm Skye," I stated proudly and smiled.

message 42: by Snowblue~ Rachel is AWESOME!!! :p (last edited Jan 28, 2013 06:07PM) (new)

Skye
I looked to my side where another guy talked. "Thats great to know." I paused. "Whats your name?" I asked. I hoped I didn't sound weak, but I knew enough that I am not. I can bring the dead to life and still have my powers. Not that I am bragging, haha.

message 43: by Rowan *call me Red*, The Time Traveling Potterhead who is Sherlocked (new)

Artemis
"What does is matter if you're immortal?"

message 44: by ★RavenclawReader★, Dancing Jellybeans! (new)

"You're not?" Rose said, eyebrows raised. "Wouldn't you be like, hundreds of years old if you're from Shakespeare?"

Skye
"Is that all you live for?" I asked shyly, slowly making my way towards the group. "Mischief? No time for love or shyness? Or helping others?" I thought about I used to act before I became magical and lost all my friends. When I was selfish and ungrateful. I can't let someone else live like that.

Skye
"Okay, bad excuse," I laughed. Nothing compares to love, and he should no that. Nobody should have to live without love.

message 47: by Rowan *call me Red*, The Time Traveling Potterhead who is Sherlocked (new)

Artemis
"I don't really care about living forever, but it can be fun to confuse people."

So quiet...

message 50: by ★RavenclawReader★, Dancing Jellybeans! (new)

Kggelen wrote: "((sorry, the first para. is Puck, the second is Tari))"

((Oh, okay, sorry.))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12