Fantasy Book Club Series discussion

Theft of Swords (The Riyria Revelations, #1-2)
This topic is about Theft of Swords
The Riyria Revelations > 6/29/2013: Theft of Swords Kindle Daily Deal $2.99 today only!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (last edited Dec 23, 2012 06:56AM) (new) - added it

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 302 comments Every day Amazon picks one title in each of the following categories: books, romance, teens, scifi/fantasy to be the Kindle Daily Deal. They highly discount the book for 24-hours only.

Today 12/23/2012 my first book Theft of Swords which contains two novels: The Crown Conspiracy and Avempartha will be sold for just $1.99 that's a 75% savings off the standard $7.99 price.

If you haven't read my book but have been curious about it...or if you want to give a gift to a friend that might like it, today is a great day to do exactly that as it is less than $2...which also makes a great stocking stuffer for Xmas in just 2 days.

DavidO (drgnangl) | 50 comments Thanks!

message 3: by Michael (last edited Jun 29, 2013 03:36AM) (new) - added it

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 302 comments Lightning sometimes strikes twice. Every day Amazon picks one title in each of the following categories: books, romance, teens, scifi/fantasy to be the Kindle Daily Deal. They highly discount the book for 24-hours only.

Theft of Swords got the scifi/fantasy spot back on 12/23/2012 and it has once again but only for 24 hours. What's more, since Theft of Swords actually contains two novels: The Crown Conspiracy and Avempartha you can get 2 full-length fantasy stories for about $1.50 each.

If you haven't read my book but have been curious about it...or if you want to give a gift to a friend that might like it, today is a great day to do exactly that.

You can Click here to go straight to the page