Bookworm Buddies discussion

Bookworm Chatter > Kid's Journal

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karli (new)

Karli Neil | 58 comments Just a question. I have been looking for a journal for my 6 year old son for a Christmas present but all I can find is Journals geared toward adults/teens (who can fit letters into the tiny spaces). He has 1 from last year that his school gave him (was something they wrote in every day in kindergarten ~but it was one that they put together and didn't buy.

My mom and I are on a mission later (we are going to hit teacher stores) to find one. Does anyone have any other suggestions on where to look? I have already tried Barnes and Noble, Target, etc.

message 2: by Janie, Group Owner & Book Addict (new)

Janie Johnson | 14025 comments Mod
Hey Karli have you thought about looking on Pinterest? They have great crafting ideas, maybe there is something in there that would help and you could handmake him one? Just a thought. Hope you find what you want.

message 3: by Alondra (new)

Alondra Miller I just bought my kids the old-fashioned composition books. My daughter has always written poetry, even as a little girl. They are perfect because they don't come in just black or white. :)

Or, use a 1-inch binder filled with large-ruled paper; and that has pockets. :O

good luck

message 4: by Karli (new)

Karli Neil | 58 comments thanks guys...i found a book thats great...i think im going to help him decorate the front of it...