Horror story roleplays! discussion

Horror storylines scenes! > In a High School

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) | 1952 comments Mod
In a high school, full of teenagers, how will a dectective figure who's the killer surrounding them all?

message 2: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

It was the first day of school and yet it felt like a blur. It didn't feel like home,like it used to be, I feel sick in the stomach. I don't understand maybe it's because it's my first day at a new school and cheerleading tryouts are today? I went to my new locker. "Here it comes, first day at school." Katie muttered and bent down to put her school books in her bag.

Lostinwonderland | 916 comments Scleratus sighed and walked into the school. She hated it and wanted to graduate early so she didn't have to deal with people. She shut her locker after putting everything up and went to class.

message 4: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

Katie turned around and saw someone walk past her, but for some weird reason, Katie could feel a strange vibe around her.

Lostinwonderland | 916 comments (Scleratus is the killer!)

Lostinwonderland | 916 comments Scleratus smirked as she sat down. She didn't want to create any chaos quite yet. Maybe later in the school year.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Castiel walked into the school as he sighed softly. It wasn't like he didn't want to be here, it was just he had much more important things to attend to, and hasn't had the best expirences with school. He walked up to his locker and put his books into his bag as he heard the daunting clock tick forever longer.

message 8: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

Marsena(Boo)(Fiona)(Dobby) wrote: "(Scleratus is the killer!)"

((Oookay. But Katie could feel a weird vibe around her.))

message 9: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

Katie ignored it and went inside the classroom for homegroup. She saw two weird kids glance at everyone as if they were deciding something.
She raised her eyebrows, but kept her head down and made no eye contact to them.

message 10: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland | 916 comments (That's what makes me think she's the killer!)

message 11: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

((Oh haha. Well, I just helped bring out her serial killer trait. LOL!))

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 33 comments A Figure was leaning in the corner, his class was about to begin, but he didn't really pay attention, instead just standing there, if it wern't for his glare toward the ground, his face would seem almost emotionless.

message 13: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

Katie knew something was up. What was with all of these people with angry and depressed looks? Was school that bad?
The bell rang and she bumped into someone making her drop all of her books.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 33 comments "Ungh.." He flinches a little after getting bumped, looking toward Katie: "My apologies, i did not realize you were there."

message 15: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"It's okay. It was my fault." Katie smiled and picked up her books before getting up.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 33 comments He said nothing from there, and walked off, closing his eyes for a moment, as if pondering something.

message 17: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

A piercing scream come from behind us and Katie ran to catch up with a girl, who screaming and sobbing in fear.
She saw a blood trail and notice that there was a dead body lying down.
"OH MY GOD!" Katie shrieked.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 33 comments His eyes widened a bit, the sound of screaming in the far distance triggered something in him, he was holding his head, growling, and little hair strands began going from it's normal black to crimson red, but then he stood back up, calm as ever again, walking off quietly to who knows where.

message 19: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland | 916 comments Scleratus smiled as the blood flowed from the dead girls body. She loved killing every minute of it. She took out the knife and wiped it off with the girls shirt and ran off.

message 20: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

Katie noticed the boy and the girl who glanced at everyone. She feared that they were the actual killers and that she was next.
((Perhaps, some time later one of them can go after Katie.))

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 33 comments ((Perhaps, if anyone wanders too close to Sencluse now, though, they're screwed.))

message 22: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland | 916 comments (Both of them could be the killers!)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 33 comments Now Sencluse was in an empty lunch room, anticipating he would be followed here, so he waited, a tiny amount of sand coming from his sleeve falling onto the floor.

message 24: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

(I'll play victim, who can take care of herself.))
Katie ran into a room that happened to be an empty lunch room and saw a boy looking down at the floor at a piece of sand on the ground.
"Uh..Are you okay?" Katie asked softly.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 33 comments There was no response from him for a minute...

then he turned around to look at her directly, a demon-like grin on his face, his eyes looking like they caught sight of some candy.

A Bunch of sand fell from his sleeves, at high speeds it tangled itself onto Katie, trapping her.

message 26: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"Arrh! Help! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" Katie shrieked and suddenly a force of wind pushed the sand guy to the wall and his grip loosened from her.
"Oh my god! What the hell did I just do?" Katie looked at her hands and ran off.Do I have powers? OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT.

message 27: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Feb 14, 2014 01:19PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 33 comments Sencluse soon got right back up, completely not expecting that at all, he glared with rage reaching heights unknown, more sand moved to catch Katie mid-way during her run.

message 28: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"Oh my god! What are you?" Katie screamed and a chair came flying in front of him, but it didn't knock him out completely. She turned around and ran outside searching for a public area.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 33 comments Sencluse was rammed in the head by the chair, but was still standing up, his skin was chipped off by that hit now, the wounds bleeding out sand..

All the sand from the short scuffle floating and slithered itself back into Sencluse's sleeves, there was no trace of sand anywhere now, he put some sand on his wounds, completely removing them, he looked just fine now, and his hair turned to it's normal black again, he was done rampaging, and was now as calm as ever, walking out of the room to who knows where.

message 30: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

Katie turned around hoping the guy who had attacked her hadn't followed her.
She continued running and looked at her watch, she was late for cheerleading and kept running until she reach the gym.

message 31: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland | 916 comments Scleratus ran up to him. "Hey was up?"

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 33 comments Marsena(Boo)(Fiona)(Dobby) wrote: "Scleratus ran up to him. "Hey was up?""

Sencluse stopped moving, as still as a statue.

"What do you want.." He asks calmly.

message 33: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland | 916 comments "I think you're interesting." She smiled.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 33 comments "I have no time for idle conversation.." He continued on to his classroom, acting as though she didn't even exist now.

message 35: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland | 916 comments Scleratus whimpered and ran off

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 33 comments He had arrived at his classroom, taking a seat, he too was late, but didn't bother saying anything.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 33 comments ((So silent..))

message 38: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland | 916 comments Scleratus saw the boy after class and went up to him

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 33 comments ((Timeskipped, Did we? I don't mind.))

Sencluse was just standing there, his eyes closed, he was completely motionless.

message 40: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland | 916 comments (Yea we did!)

Scleratus smiled at him evilly. "Hey don't you think we should team up and kill people? I think we we'd be unstoppable." She giggled.

message 41: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Feb 16, 2014 03:05AM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 33 comments His eyes jolted open and stared at her with no response, then he suddenly signaled her with a head tilting motion to follow him to a quiet, empty classroom.

message 42: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland | 916 comments Scleratus stopped and scowled at him before running off

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 33 comments His eyes narrowed at her as she left, now she was nothing more than a target in his eyes.

message 44: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland | 916 comments Scleratus kept running until she got home and tried to find his number. She didn't trust people very well.

message 45: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Oct 07, 2014 02:54AM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 33 comments He was orphaned, no one really publicly knew his number, assuming he even had one in the first place.

He walked off slowly, looking for a lone individual to murder, he held his head a bit like he had a headache, small parts of his hair turned red for a moment.

message 46: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland | 916 comments (Maybe after awhile they could get to know each other? Cuz I want them to team up XD)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 33 comments ((Perhaps, just don't insult him, even jokingly, even giving him odd looks makes him think you are questioning his existence, which is exactly why he kills others, because they judge him, thus they judge his existence, at least that's how he sees it.))

message 48: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland | 916 comments (Oh ok so like his equal?)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 33 comments ((Pretty much.. he is VERY easy to piss off, and would not hesitate to kill you if the situation -really- called for it, do not offend him directly, basically.))

message 50: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland | 916 comments (Ok)

« previous 1