Horror story roleplays! discussion

Horror storylines scenes! > In a mental hospital

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,260 (2260 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46

message 1: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) | 1952 comments Mod
In a mental hospital, how will the characters figure out who's sane or not?

message 2: by XXK (new)

XXK Victoria crouched in the corner. She was thinking about 'him' again, thinking about when she plunged the knife straight into his heart, thinking about the feeling of the blood running down her hands and thinking about the glazed look on his eyes. She loved every moment of it.

message 3: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"Here's your food. Victoria." The nurse came by and put her food on the ground. The nurse then left, victoria to eat.
"Who are you?" A guy called out from her right, it sounded like he was he next door cellmate. That's how she felt like she was in a cell.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Elizabeth was walked in and sat down in a chair. She held still while they moved her, she was still fuzzy from the sedative. She ran her hand over the armrest, digging her nails into the old wood. As soon as the orderly tried to touch her she let out a scream, knocking him to the ground. She slashed her long nails at his face, leaving blood pooling where she raked her nails across the flesh. She was soon pinned to the ground, violently thrashing to get out of their grip. She could not be sedated before her other one had worn off, her arms were twisted painfully behind her back as she was dragged to the isolation room. She was slipped in a tight straight jacket and tossed in the room. She slammed against the walls and door, laughing and screaming at the same time as she did.

message 5: by XXK (new)

XXK Victoria peeked through the bars. "Who am I?" she responded. "I don't know. Who are you to ask?l
Suddenly, she heard a loud racket coming from opposite. She watched _ girl struggle and laugh maniacally. Sighing, she curled up into a ball on the floor squeezing her eyes tight.

message 6: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"Ladies first." His lips curled, baring his teeth.
"Hey what's so funny?" he yelled out, smiling rebelliously.

message 7: by Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (last edited Dec 25, 2012 09:34PM) (new)

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Elizabeth had finally screamed herself hoarse. He voice hardly audible any longer. She managed to hear the last part. She slammed herself up to the padded door, pressing herself to the bars of the small square opening in the door "everything is funny with enough blood" she gave a soft giggle, cutting off quickly because of her damaged throat.

message 8: by XXK (new)

XXK ((Freaky.))

Victoria didn't respond and only curled further into a ball.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) ((Yes, yes it is))

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser Marika looked at everyone else. She looked at her small stack of thin books and grabbed one silently.

message 11: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

(You're good at writing your character!))
"I smell ladies all around me, tell me sweethearts, what's your names? Maybe we could all work together to escape this shithole." Lucas asked, smiling like in a cold devilish way.
"Don't be afraid ladies, we all have something in common, we're killers, so what do you say?" Lucas chuckled in a manic way.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser (I'm gonna say the book Marika's reading is the info on everyone.)
"Why should trust you? It says here, That you're here because you raped five innocent girls." Marika said, still reading casually. "And afterwards, you killed them. Why, you sound like one of my father's friends. I killed most of them, though, for a story similar to yours." She continued, grimly smiling at where Lucas is.

message 13: by XXK (new)

XXK Victoria winced as a sharp bolt of pain striker her head. She got those headaches sometimes. "You people are sick. All of us are sick I guess. That's what got us here In the first place huh?"

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser Marika nodded. "I slightly have my reasons. Why're you here?" She said, back to normal.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Elizabeth managed to slip out of her straight jacket. A sinister grin presented itself on her face "who says I need you help?" she questioned lightly. She reached into her thick hair where she had hidden the pin. She quickly pulled it out and reached one thin, pale arm through the bars as she swiftly picked the lock. The door soon creaked open and she replaced the pin in her hair. She looked down at her new asylum gown "the replaced it, pity. I already blood stain the old one" she gave a small smile. Her eye darted wildly around as she glanced at all the doors and turns. She liked the confusing aura of the place. Her eyes flickered to the people she had been talking to "you were saying?"

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser Marika smiled, singing a dark song, but having a bright tune.

When you're rife with devastation
There's a simple explanation:
You're a toymaker's creation
Trapped inside a crystal ball

And whichever way he tilts it
Know that we must be resilient
We won't let them break our spirits
As we sing our silly song

When you've bungled all your bangles
And your loved ones have been mangled
Listen to the jingle jangle
Of my gypsy tambourine

She ended it with a sinister grin.

message 17: by XXK (new)

XXK ((Wow, Andr, nice poem.))

Victoria held her hands over her ears, blocking all sound.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser ((Thanks. Here comes Marika's how-dare-you attitude.))

Marika, still having her evil grin, looked at Victoria. "You don't like my song?" She asked, with a very creepy looking grin on her face.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Elizabeth smiled as she saw the small conflict arising. Her gaze drew back to everyone else, she was still expecting an answer to her question. She ran her hand through her unwashed hair.

message 20: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

((Creepy poem, love it!))
Lucas chuckled in an sinster, manictic way.
"I was drugged by my friends, I was unaware of my actions and I feel remorse for them, so now i wanna get back at them and send them into jail, where they belong. I'm guessing scardy cat,has the same story as me or near it." Lucas'espression went dark and Victoria rose her head up in surprise.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Elizabeth leaned back against the wall "we all have are issues, do you really think we'd be here if we didn't" she asked in a sing song voice. Just then an orderly noticed her out of the room. She met his gaze "don't die before I get back" she said before taking off quickly down the hall.

message 22: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"I won't sweetheart. I'm a surviour." Lucas smirked, checking her out.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Elizabeth appeared about ten minutes later. Though she had been running she did not even seem tired from it. "Now that we have taken care of the little buggers. Where are we in our conversation?" she asked, her question seemed more directed top the empty air beside her.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser "Hey. How old are you? You seem too young to do what you do." Marika said, with her eyes somehow going red.

message 25: by XXK (new)

XXK ((Haha))
Victoria sighed. "Firstly, Marika, no, your song was a little disturbing for my taste. Secondly, Lucas, my story is nothing like yours thank you very much and Finally, Elizabeth, good luck, getting out. I wish you all the best."

message 26: by XXK (new)

XXK ((Oops, I was too late in writing.))

message 27: by XXK (new)

XXK ((Ignore what I just wrote.))

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Elizabeth was unsure is Marika was talking to her so she ignored the question. She instead with one of the most classic of insane lines she could present "why is a raven like a writing desk?" she asked no one in particular.

message 29: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

((That's okay.))
Lucas raised his eyebrows in confusion, he never listened to anything in class, he always got kicked out or fell sleep. He mostly spoke to his 'group of friends'.
"Did you see any alcohol around, I'm desperate for a drink?" Lucas ignored her question.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Elizabeth seemed to snap back to reality. She looked up her sleeve, pulling out a small bottle of vodka. "Glad they didn't rob me yet" she smirked, tossing the bottle at him. She never knew how to be anything but rough so it wouldn't surprise her if it hit him in the face and shattered.

message 31: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

He caught it like a pro and took a drink.
"Thanks." He gave her the ok sign.
"Where is my manners, here drink up." he passed it to Marika.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Elizabeth closed her eyes and began nodding her head to an unknown beat, drumming her fingers against her thigh. After a moment her eyes snapped open, as though nothing had happened.

message 33: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

When marika had finished she gave it to Elizabeth.
Lucas got up and grabbed a knife from underneath his pants in his ankle.
He began starting to open the door through it's key hole.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Elizabeth tucked the bottle back up her sleeve. She watched him picking the lock. she began picking at her asylum identification bracelet, trying to dig her nails under the snap to take it off.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) After a while of watching him lock pick she held up a small key "would this help?" she asked innocently, though something in her tone still gave her away as insane.

message 36: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"You could've showed me earilr." He grabbed it out of her hands and managed to open the door.
"Finally, you coming? Because I'm going now." Lucas waved his arms.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Elizabeth's face fell emotionless "you didn't say please" she said seriously as she snatched the key back, tucking it away in her pocket. "You must learn to refrain from touching what isn't yours" she scolded, though the ice in her voice was dull as a small psychotic giggle escaped past her lips.

message 38: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"Whatever sweetheart. Later!" He walked out, fighting off the guards and knocking them out.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Elizabeth followed behind him, stepping over the knocked out guards. She muttered under her breath as she walked.

message 40: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

They finally reached the office f the warden, only to see a bunch of officers surrounding it with their guns out.

message 41: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"Shit!" He swore.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Elizabeth refrained from giggling "what now?" she asked. Though whatever plan he might have she was quite sure that she would not follow it but rather go off on her own insane plight.

message 43: by XXK (new)

XXK Victoria leaned against the wall. No doubt they'd been caught by now, she thought.

message 44: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"Still got that bottle, we're going to need it? Also how's you're fighting skills?" He turned giving her his charming smile.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Elizabeth pulled out the bottle "my fighting skills are better then the Calvary Capt'" she said in a southern accent, giving a small salute.

message 46: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"Well let's have some fun, sweetheart." He smirked and they charged in fighting the officers, snatching the guns and shooting them.
The warden grabbed his rifle and pointed at them both.
"Put your weapons to the ground now!" The warden shouted.
"You first, or we both at the same time." Lucas pointed it at the warden.
They both slowly setted it down, until Lucas lifted it up and shot him, making the warden fall off his chair onto the ground.

message 47: by XXK (last edited Dec 26, 2012 11:15PM) (new)

XXK Victoria opened her eyes as she heard a shot nearby. Oh what have those nitwits done now she thought. Peeking out of the bars, she found a nearby clothes hanger and used it on the keypad on her door. "9836" she whispered to herself, pressing the buttons. The door flipped open and she ran down the hall, promising Marika she'd be back to get her.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Elizabeth took down at least five but it all happened in a blur, slightly disappointing her. "You talk too much" she informed him slyly. Which was true, she never spoke when she was fighting, perhaps before and after but not during. It seemed a waste to say anything in those moments, they seemed to get lost in the tension.

message 49: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"Thanks, you don't talk enough, what's your name sweetheart? And I'll reveal mine." He crossed his arms and was half surprised to see Victoria running towards them, shocked to see the beaten up unconicous officers lying on the ground.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Elizabeth Thorn" she told him, glancing to the running girl. Reminding her how much she enjoyed running, though now was not the time. She looked back to him "but I do not go by that name so I have just given you useless information that I will not respond to nor ever admit to telling you."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46