One Piece: The Group for One Piece Lovers!! discussion

Monkey.D.Luffy

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Suhasini $Masquerade With Death$ *Anime Addict* (suhakrisgmailcom) | 477 comments Mod
Monkey D. Luffy is a pirate and the main protagonist of the anime and manga, One Piece as u all know!! i just love him! So guys tell me wat u love abt him!!

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 24 comments He's a fun character, and I love his carefree attitude as a leader.

message 3: by Suhasini $Masquerade With Death$ (last edited Dec 23, 2012 08:32PM) (new)

Suhasini $Masquerade With Death$ *Anime Addict* (suhakrisgmailcom) | 477 comments Mod
me too!! he is really easy-going and funny!!

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 41 comments I love how he can stretch....so cool!! ^~^

he's made of rubber!! dats cool too!! hav u come 2 the episode in which he will go 2 the island of women??

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 41 comments yeah that was funny!

woah!! in which episode r u in now??

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 41 comments I have no idea have you heard Monkey D. Luffy's song 'Wanted'? I love it!!

yes!! me too!! have u heard his island song which he sings briefly in sky island??

did u know that luffy's voice actor is a GIRL??

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 41 comments Suhasini*anime addict* wrote: "yes!! me too!! have u heard his island song which he sings briefly in sky island??"

umm....no

its really cute nd funny!!

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 41 comments Suhasini*anime addict* wrote: "did u know that luffy's voice actor is a GIRL??"

yeah thats why I love listening to it ^~^

but i still can't believe it!! it sounds soo i don't know 'manly'

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 41 comments its suppose to be 'manly' its Monkey D. Luffy!! :'(

Yes monkey.d.luffy!!*sigh*

luffy is gonna fulfill his dream and become the pirate king!! who's with me?? :)

message 18: by Yusardi Reska (new)

Yusardi Reska | 7 comments he's so simple minded, that's what i like most from him :)

me too!!

message 20: by Lily (new)

Lily | 15 comments Not only is Luffy voiced by a girl but Naruto is too...even in Shippuden. Anyway I love how when that music comes on...you just know Luffy is going to do something awesome

ikr?? it just makes me jump in anticipation!! :)

message 22: by Aleksey (new)

Aleksey (animeniac) | 2 comments What's not to love about him ? :P He's cool, crazy, awesome friend and captain ^^ I even cosplayed him last year ~ ^ _ ^

whoa that so cool!!
he is a care-free guy,funny,totally bonkers,craves adventures,loyal friend>> i mean he is everything we love!! :)

message 24: by Minty-chan~ (new)

Minty-chan~ (minty-chan) Suhasini*anime addict*forever nathaniel aka john wrote: "yes!! me too!! have u heard his island song which he sings briefly in sky island??"

yeah! i practicaly memorised it lol! i kept anoyying my brothers by singing it. they also watch one piece so yay!

yeah!! i love that song!! its so damn funny!! i keep singing it and it bugs my sis to hell but she also watches one piece so after some time she kinda reluctantly joins along with me!! :)

message 26: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Uchiha (lovesitachiuchiha) | 12 comments I think he is going to become pirate king too.

of course he will become the pirate king!! but there is a sad side to that too: if luffy becomes the pirate king one piece will end and i don't want that!!

maybe one piece will not end if he becomes the pirate king?? *hopefully*

message 29: by Tulika (new)

Tulika (yuvaine) | 94 comments What do you guys think of Luffy?! I used to think he was a plain innocent character, but after seeing/reading his flashback, for some reason, I have a different perspective of him now. I sometimes think he's more observant than he lets on. Like the time in Arlong Park he destroyed the room Nami was always locked up in, and he wants Robin to say for herself that she wants to live, and how he never ever interrupts any of Zoro's fights..

Yeah even if he is kinda dumb all the time, he is smart when it counts.