Horror story roleplays! discussion

Horror storylines scenes! > In an old mansion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 199 (199 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (last edited Dec 23, 2012 03:43PM) (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) | 1952 comments Mod
A creepy old mansion, inherited to a woman with a hidden past ,strange neighbors, too quiet and mysterious, what secret lies between them all?
Look out for the unexpected and the unusual, what you see and hear will suprise you!
The town is called Hollows creek.

message 2: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

The streets on Hollow creek was quiet too quiet, it looked like a ghost town, considering no one was around, no cars were parked. Briana was wondering where everybody was and why weren't there any cars.

message 3: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

When she finally drove into her new carpark,she caught her neighbors glaring at her and they realised she saw them they ran inside.
"Hi, how are you?" She waved to them and thought this is very weird, I don't know what that was about.
She grabbed a box from her boot and unlocked the brown rusty door, that looked like it need repainting from the old mansion.
She walked inside,hearing creeks coming from beneath her feet. She could hear rattles coming from the kitchen. She heard nearby footsteps coming closer towards her and sounded like someone was power walking towards her.
"Hello?" She called out looking around her, only for every single noise she heard stop.
"Is someone there?" She asked and walked into the kitchen.Suddenly all the noise continued and she heard the front door open and shut loudly, with loud footsteps running out.
She peered into the window in the lounge of the old mansion and saw no one running. She thought it might be imagination going wild.

message 4: by XXK (new)

XXK As the strange person peered out the window, Levi tapped her shoulder, making her turn around in surprise.

message 5: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"Oh god! You gave me a fright." She gasped and tried to catch her breath.

message 6: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

((Hello! Merry Christmas!))

message 7: by XXK (new)

XXK ((G'day! Merry Christmas too you too!!!))

Levi grinned. "My bad. What can I say? I see an oppurtinity and I take it?" He chuckled. His face suddenly turned grim. "You look a little freaked out. Are you OK?"

message 8: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

((Thankyou! you excited for presents?))
"Yeah..it's just the house, my grandmother has died recently and has given me the house. So I took it. Um, what's your name?" Briana frowned as she spoke about her dead grandmother.

message 9: by XXK (new)

XXK ((As ever! can't wait. You?))

"Oh, excuse my manners," Levi apologised. "I'm Levi. I've been investigating some rumous circling around this mansion lately."

message 10: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

((Totally! I'll be getting my parents up early, so I can open them! U?))
"oh you have? What kind of rumours? I would offer you coffee, but my kettle is not plugged in yet." Briana asked as she crossed her arms.

message 11: by XXK (new)

XXK Levi shrugged. "Too bad. Anyway, about the rumours I've heard about a ghost and some mysterious occurrences here. Stuff like, the walls dripping blood, rooms shifting around the house and people being pushed down the stairs."

message 12: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"That's doesn't sound pleasant, so why are you here in the first place then?" Briana throat went tight, she felt paralasyled in fear, she was scared by thought, that she may be the one to be pushed down. She wondered whether her grandmother was also oushed down, but it couldn't be possible, considering her grandmother has lived there for almost twenty years.

message 13: by XXK (new)

XXK Levi grinned again. "Ghosts, blood and dead people? Wouldn't miss a story like this for all the tea in China," he said. "So you said you're grandma gave you this place? She didn't live here, did she?"

message 14: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"Yeah,she did for twenty years, is this an investigation? Because I really want to start unpacking before it's get too dark and late." She put her hands on her hips.

message 15: by XXK (new)

XXK Levi nodded. "Sure. Want any help with you bags?" he asked.

message 16: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"That would be lovely, I was going to ask you, how did you get in, the door was locked before I went in." Briana walked out to grab the boxes out her boot.

message 17: by XXK (new)

XXK Levi heaved up a few of them. "Uh, well...you see, I wanted to start investigating, and the first place to start was this house I guess so I picked the locks and looked around. Sorry, I didn't realise anyone owned here,"

message 18: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"That's okay, I don't like people who snoop around my home." She gave him a box and reached to grab another.

message 19: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

With his help, she was able to finish packing and said farewell to him. He left his card for her to call him if their was any trouble.

message 20: by XXK (new)

XXK Levi inserted his key into his motel door. As the for swung open, he flopped onto the bed. Breathing out, he swung his phone open. He opened his phone, looking at the photos he took of the old mansion. He flipped through but stopped when he saw the hallway picture he took.

He shot off the bed and fished out his notebook and pen from his pocket.

Took photos of the house. Noticed flecks of blood near the main door and the bedroom bathroom doors were shut. Cant be a coincidence. But just noticed something in the hallway photo that wasn't there when I walked through the house. A dark shadow of a tall man that appeared to be coming from the storeroom...when it's door was closed. Also met a girl that will be staying there from now on. She didn't seem half bad, hope she'll make it through the night.

message 21: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

Briana spent most of the night thinking about him and what he said about her grandmother's house.
Could the 'rumours' be true?
She could hear rattles and footsteps inside the house in a room.
She could hear it upstairs, she walked up with a torch in her right hand. She walked slowly up the stairs and when she got up, she saw a wooden rusty door. She tried to open the door, but it was locked. She saw that the door had a lock and it was preventing her from going inside.
She remembered there were keys to the house, so the keys must be able to open it.
She suddenly felt cold inside like something went through her. The windows that were next to her suddenly opened and cold wind came rushing through making it hard for her to close it, it was strong that she was stumbling.
'I better leave it alone, before more things start to scare me or hurt me in any way. It feels like something or someone is preventing me to go upstairs.' she left and went into bed.
She felt the bed moving forwards, trying to tip her over, she held on the bed posts.
She turned to see a dark figure,screaming with this weird face. She couldn't identify whether it was a female or male.
"Get out! They'll kill you, if they know who are! Get out before I do the same!" The dark disorted voice roared.

message 22: by XXK (new)

XXK Levi drank his last cup of coffee and rubbed his face. He looked outside and groaned. 2:28 am. As he headed towards the motels old musty bed, he heard an un-human scream.

message 23: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

For the rest of the night, Briana stayed up in fear shaking. She didn't understand and was frightened.
'who was that?' She thought. I better go find out what happened here by asking the neighbors.
When it was dawn, she got out of bed and made coffee for herself and thought she would go out to grab the mail.
She frowned when she felt none, but felt something like they were a set of eyes on her and looked up to see the neighbors poking through the windows and quickly shutting it after she caught them.

message 24: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

Levi went it through his head over and over of what he saw and heard,he felt disgusted by it and shocked to see such things. But has got over it, it was his job, he had to go through it everyday and be a man about it. he had to not think about it too much or he'll want to vomit.

message 25: by XXK (new)

XXK When it was morning, Levi got out of bed and ate at the cafe nearby. He started thinking about the next step he should make and decided to walk around the neighbourhood.

message 26: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

She decided to walk over and didn't even care about what she was wearing and bumped into Levi.
"Levi. Hi." She smiled nervously and saw bads under his eyes. At least she wasn't the only one to have trouble sleeping.

message 27: by XXK (new)

XXK Levi smiled tiredly. "Oh hey...sorry I didn't catch your name last night."

message 28: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"My name is Biana." She yawned.

message 29: by XXK (new)

XXK "Oh cool. I guess you didn't sleep very well either, eh?" he said.

message 30: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"What brings you here again?" Briana asked scratching her head. She wanted to tell him what happened and let him be hr knight in shining armour, but she feared what or who might harm her or kill her.

message 31: by XXK (new)

XXK "Investigating again," he replied. He looked away feeling strangely nervous in front of her. "You didn't hear anything while you were sleeping did you A scream, perhaps?"

message 32: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"Uh no.." She lied, turning to look at the house, to be reminded of a vision of last night. making her unaware what her body was doing, Her hands shook and she gulped. Without realising, a tear was coming down her cheeks.

message 33: by XXK (new)

XXK "Hey," he frowned, concerned. "Why are you crying?" He wiped her face with his thumb. ((That didn't sound as romantic as I thought it would. I not good with that stuff sometimes.))

message 34: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

((Neither I am, I haven't had an autual boyfriend to experience it, so I imagine it. You were good. :))
"Oh it's nothing. I had to get changed, I have a meeting with the neighbors." She lied and ran inside.
'I cried in front of him! Stupid! Stupid!" She banged her head on the front door.
"Don't do that! Stay away from that dectective and don't tell him anything or else!" The person screamed, she panted in fear running up the stairs to run away.
She got changed and finally saw the black figure again. 'Is it my grandmother?'
The black figure moved a little but made sure it wasn't clearly seen. She walked a few steps towards it.
"Who the hell are you to tell me what to do!" She growled.
The black figure disappeared in an instant and she felt relieved. She walked down and heared a bump and a bang sound to see someone falling down the stairs.
She screamed and ran towards the male person who was falling. She lifted his head, but couldn't see his face. "That will happen to you, unless you keep you mouth shut!" the male spoke and disappeared from her hands.

message 35: by XXK (new)

XXK ((What should I do? Don't know.))

message 36: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

((he comes in and pulls out the gun, only to see a frighten girl with tears pouring down with fear?))

message 37: by XXK (new)

XXK ((Sounds good.))
Levi suddenly burst through the door, crashing it down with his kick. He aimed his shotgun at the male person NAND looked at Briana. "Did anyone hurt you?" He asked, panic rising in his voice.

message 38: by XXK (new)

XXK ((Sounds good.))
Levi suddenly burst through the door, crashing it down with his kick. He aimed his shotgun at the male person NAND looked at Briana. "Did anyone hurt you?" He asked, panic rising in his voice.

message 39: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

She shoke her head, shaking.
"There's someone after me. Please take me away from here." She said and he wrapped his arms around her and took her out to a small cafe, that had very few customers around.

message 40: by XXK (new)

XXK He made sure she was comfortable and ordered two black coffees from the waitress. He then Sat opposite her.

message 41: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"So tell me, what happened in there. Whatever it was, it scared you to hell." Levi took a sip of his coffee and took out his notepad and pen.
"I think someone may be haunting me and what was weird about it, that it was male. He didn't want me to tell you anything about him and kept saying really weird unexplained things. He mostly kept me up last night and scared the hell out of me. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy, going out of my mind. I think after this I'm going to get myself checked out. Seriously I don't know, I don't believe in ghosts." Briana took a deep breathe and tried to calm herself down.

message 42: by XXK (new)

XXK Levi glanced up after writing down what she was saying. "You may want to start believing them now. This is like no case I've ever seen, be thankful that you've got out of this alive." He took another sip. "After this I may go around to the neighbours. Maybe they'll have a story, a clue perhaps."

message 43: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"That's what I was going to do until, i bumped into you." She finished her coffee.

message 44: by XXK (new)

XXK Levi nodded and got up. "Do you want a drive home perhaps? You can't stay at the mansion obviously, it's too dangerous. Do you have a place nearby?"

message 45: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"Unfortunetly no. The mansion is home. My old home has been brought by others. I'm going to investigate, what's going myself. Thanks for this morning, I appreicate it." She got up and and left paying half for breakfast.

message 46: by XXK (new)

XXK "Wait," Levi said, stopping her. "We're both pretty bright and we both have the same goal. Why don't we work together? To be truthful, I don't think anyone could defeat the forces in that mansion alone."

message 47: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

"Okay, let's meet the neighbors. I think their more to them than it seems. Especially when they're watching me." She thought about them and he gave her a lift.

message 48: by XXK (last edited Dec 26, 2012 11:11PM) (new)

XXK They both walked up to the first house in a street. After Briana knocked on the door, a young man peeked out. Levi put on his most friendly smile. "Good day, sir. I am detective Levi, and this is my friend Briana. We have been brought to the attention of a mysterious being in that mansion over there. Have you heard anything mysterious going on there?"
He slammed the door in their faces.

message 49: by Khione , Sadistic Mercilious killer (new)

((Just like I was thinking. That they both go each house on the neighbohood until they finally meet Natasha, whose door gets kicked down because Levi lost patience.))
They kept going to each house, who would gasp at Briana and slam the door in fear.
They finally reached to the house on the end. They both knocked and saw the old women.
She immedialy closed the door but couldn't close it because of Levi. He was losing patience and wanted to speak to her.

message 50: by XXK (new)

XXK "Please madam," he insisted. She peeked through and Levi examined her face a little. "I can see you know something. It's history maybe? Or a person? Or maybe even the old lady that lived there?" At that, the lady hesitated and finally opened the door all the way. "Both of you, come in quickly," she whispered.

« previous 1 3 4