The Sword and Laser discussion

The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D.'s Christmas Carol (an Agent Ward Short Story)
Author Promo (Share Your Stuff!) > Festive (ish) Short Story for free

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Darren (last edited Dec 23, 2012 02:14PM) (new)

Darren Humphries (Darrenhf) | 96 comments I joined this thread as a sci fi/fantasy fan, not to pimp my stuff, but I am offering this short story as a thanks to the people who have supported my Man From U.N.D.E.A.D. series this year (mainly UK).

It's free for the next 5 days as a Chritmas gift.

The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D.'s Christmas Carol (an Agent Ward Short Story) by Darren Humphries

The blurb:

'Twas the night before Christmas and all over the house nothing was stirring, except for Veronika (no, not that one) making eggnog in the kitchen.

So begins Agent Ward, The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D.'s strangest case yet.

Coming to the aid of an old ... well someone he used to know anyway ... Ward finds himself facing the demons of Christmas Past, Present and Future in a fight to save his life and those of the people he loves.

These are Christmas spirits of another kind.

The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D.'s Christmas Carol is a festive short story featuring many characters from the Man From U.N.D.E.A.D. novel series.

Happy Holidays

message 2: by Emy (last edited Dec 23, 2012 01:55AM) (new) - added it

Emy (EmyPT) | 98 comments Missing ] on the link, but here it is again in case the author doesn't get back here... :)

The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D.'s Christmas Carol

Go to the book page and then click on the Amazon link to get to the Kindle page. Free in the UK for definite at least (I have to always check that one!)

message 3: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (Darrenhf) | 96 comments Thank you Emy.

Technology is not my strong point.

message 4: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (Darrenhf) | 96 comments This is back off freebie status now, so I hope that anyone who wanted to took advantage.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Man From U.N.D.E.A.D.'s Christmas Carol (other topics)