Urban Fantasy series' discussion

General > Urban Fantasy Podcast

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Umar (new)

Umar Soaries (umarhsoaries) | 11 comments I was doing a search on Urban Fantasy podcasts, and found only two of them. Tale Chasing (http://www.talechasing.com/) and one other, I can't find any. I want to start an Urban Fantasy podcast. I am interested in it being an round table discussion and interview show. At first I wanted to do a Dresden Podcast but realize that it's too small. Looking for people to join in. If interested let me know.

message 2: by Ed (new)

Ed (miscatonic) I would be interested in participating. I'm an avid podcast listener and produce 4 of my own.

message 3: by Umar (new)

Umar Soaries (umarhsoaries) | 11 comments Dude, it would be great to have you. I'm outlining the details. I do my own show too and I've wanted to expand for a minute. Give me a link to your show.

message 4: by June (new)

June Stevens (curvywriter) | 7 comments When you get it set up I'd love to come on and discuss my Paranorm World series. The first book comes out next summer.

Voodoo Moon

message 5: by Umar (new)

Umar Soaries (umarhsoaries) | 11 comments DJ, that just the kind of thing I am so looking forward to doing. You got it.

message 6: by Umar (new)

Umar Soaries (umarhsoaries) | 11 comments I am done outlining the show, I am now creating a template for the website/blog that will go with the show. I should have this done in a couple of days. I already have a place for the feed, and am working out making Skype cleaner (purchasing some minor equipment for Skype podcast to make the calling cleaner and improve on a couple of the sound problems with Skype.) I am hoping to start in January. More as I progress.

message 7: by Ed (new)

Ed (miscatonic) Dafixer's wrote: "I am done outlining the show, I am now creating a template for the website/blog that will go with the show. I should have this done in a couple of days. I already have a place for the feed, and ..."

Coolness!

message 8: by June (new)

June Stevens (curvywriter) | 7 comments Dafixer's wrote: "DJ, that just the kind of thing I am so looking forward to doing. You got it."

It's out now! Voodoo Moon

Here is my website: http://junestevens.com

I'm getting pretty awesome reviews on Amazon, Goodreads and bloggers so far!

message 9: by Ed (new)

Ed (miscatonic) I'm really jonesin' to be part of an Urban Fantasy podcast. Movies, TV, prose and comic books (all of which I consume, some more then others) no is a great time to be a UF fan. Any further thoughts on this?