Movies We've Just Watched discussion

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arctic (new)

Arctic really fun and funny movie. Part Office Space, part Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Gave me a craving for fast food, which really sucked as there are no fastfood restaurants where I live.

can't wait for the sequel.

message 2: by Ed (new)

Ed | 218 comments Mod
I've had this movie on the shelf--I definitely need to watch it this weekend. Saw a preview of the sequel.

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nlojeda) | 42 comments White Castle *is* as scarce as it is portrayed in the movie. I loved Neil Patrick Harris' part in the movie. Pure cheese!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg I love this movie!!! I cannot wait for the 2nd one to come out!! Those guys are hilarious!!

message 5: by Cody (new)

Cody Wilshire (codywilshire) | 7 comments OMG BEST MOVIE EVER! <- okay maybe not ever, but seriously, freaking hilarious. It's one of my top ten favorite comedies of all time.

The second one looks amazing, and I'm so glad everyone from Chris Meloni to Neil Patrick Harris came back for it.

message 6: by Mike (new)

Mike (mikenico) | 2 comments I absolutely can't wait to see the next one.

message 7: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (mother_of_dinosaurs) I really enjoyed this movie. Great to watch when you don't want to think too much. Just need a good laugh and any movie about pot heads will give that to you.

message 8: by Angie (new)

Angie NPH!!!! (Neil Patrick Harris)

message 9: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 135 comments I swear - THEIR parts had me laughing sooo hard!

message 10: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 this one was hilarious especially when they rode on the back of the cheetah.