Cahills vs Vespers Agents discussion

Trust No One (spoilers!)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by William (new)

William (williamjhoh) Hi guys! I don't know if anyone is still in this group, but whatever... :) Did anyone read the newest Trust No One book?

If you do, let me know! We need to discuss!!! :D

message 2: by rupinl (new)

rupinl | 72 comments TOTALLY! it was completely awesome! I freaked out!

message 3: by William (new)

William (williamjhoh) I was so sad when Alistair died... We still don't know what is happening to Phoenix. There are still a lot of unresolved plot lines that need to be wrapped up.

So many of my favorite characters are dead. :( I just hope there is no more...

message 4: by rupinl (new)

rupinl | 72 comments mine didn't ;) Ian is still alive :D hahaha

but i agree completely, i think Phoenix is barely alive, but also barely surviving. I have a feeling, that he's the way Amy and Dan find the hostages.

I have to admit Irina was one of my favorite characters and she died so early.

Anyway check out my other discussion about the new series. We can all chat there!

message 5: by William (new)

William (williamjhoh) RupSoccer (The Doctor and HER tardis) wrote: "mine didn't ;) Ian is still alive :D hahaha

but i agree completely, i think Phoenix is barely alive, but also barely surviving. I have a feeling, that he's the way Amy and Dan find the hostages. ..."

Wait where is your other discussion? Is it on the 39 Clues site?

message 6: by rupinl (new)

rupinl | 72 comments no no, in this discussion. the one about the new series

message 7: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 4 comments William wrote: "I was so sad when Alistair died... We still don't know what is happening to Phoenix. There are still a lot of unresolved plot lines that need to be wrapped up.

So many of my favorite characters ar..."

Allistar already died like 3 time!
he got crushed he had a heart attack (WHERE IT ACCUTLLY SAID LIFELESS) and then another heart attack! so im really mad at Allistar and mine fav charrie (That's not Amy or Dan) Is Ian or Grace

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Why does all of my favorite characters have to die? First Irina then Allistar! Why!!!!