What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Alien Child
This topic is about Alien Child
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. alien raises human girl [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 314 comments A little girl grows up raised by an alien creature. As she gets older she learns her foster mother accidentally grew her from a frozen embryo in the facility where they live.

Another alien lives in another part if the building and has raised a boy. The two children meet and become friends.

message 2: by Shanna_redwind (new)

Shanna_redwind | 858 comments Lilith's Brood which includes Dawn, Adulthood Rites and Imago?
I can't remember which book it's in, but an alien raises a child to be like it when the consensus of the aliens was to wait to raise one like her. Not a really close match, but I thought I'd throw it out there

LauraW (lauralynnwalsh) | 374 comments I seem to remember reading a book with that story line. I like books with moral dilemmas and the moral dilemma in that one turned out to be (view spoiler) I have been looking for the book in my list, but I can't seem to find it, which means I probably didn't finish and annotate it. Sigh.

message 4: by Kagama-the Literaturevixen (last edited Dec 23, 2012 08:51AM) (new)

Kagama-the Literaturevixen | 602 comments Might be Alien Child

Humanity is extinct except for two children raised by aliens that were found in a storeroom full of embryos.

LauraW (lauralynnwalsh) | 374 comments That is the book I was thinking about, but I am not the OP, so don't mark this solved.

message 6: by Kitty (new)

Kitty | 314 comments actually I think it is alien child.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Well, I'm going to take 7 years of silence as a yes. Moving to Solved.