Animals vs. Humans discussion

RP > Main Clearing

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♥Booknerdswift♥ | 159 comments Mod
Jake and Patches, lead the way for Cammy.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow," said Cammy. This place is better than where I used to live..."

"This, is where we go, to eat. You'd think that we'd eat in camp, but then we just get a big mess. We hang out, talk, and this is where all newbies go. Our leader, jumps up onto that big rock there, and addresses us." Jake said.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool," said Cammy.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who is our leader anyway?" she asked.

"Well, you'll see. Trust me, you do not want her in your face. When she's nice, she's good, but if she's angry, don't try talking, other than 'Yes, Mya'." Jake said.

"Mya, is a rabbit, and she doesn't show signs favortism." Jake continues talking.

"If Mya demands something, you better do it. The only time she does show favortism, is when there's an injured animal about. By the way she acts, you'll think that she never got abandoned by humans, but she did. She doesn't like to talk about her past, so don't talk about it." Jake continues.

"Huh? Well, yes. She is very nice, but demanding." Jake replied. "What's your name? I'm Jake, the other rabbit is Patches, and the cat, is Cammy."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"The last thing I need is a rabbit bossing me around," said Cammy.

"Hi. We had a dog with us before, but she zoned out when we reached the field. Her name is Rotsie." Jake said.

"Cammy, calm down. She just does what she has to, to keep all of us safe." Jake says.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whatever," said Cammy and she began licking her paw."

"There's a lot to do. We train newbies. Well, we get assigned a newbie, by the leader. The leader choses who she thinks will make the newbie to be strong. The leader choses same species too, since it'll be weird for a horse to take orders from a cat. Also, we have leaders for each species, but Mya is head. The other leaders, have to respect Mya." Jake says.

"Well, there are. It's just that horses usually keep away from here. The only time they're around, is if there's a meeting." Jake says.

"They're usually in the field. There's a field, just for horses." Jake says. "I don't usually go that way, but I went there once before, so I could show you."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Cammy sighed. "I need food..." she said. "Do you guys have a lake?"

"Yeah. If you need food, the food is here. I'll show you to the lake." Jake says.

"Sure. We'll go past the horses' hangout, so you can check it out." Jake says.

Jake hops right behind Macadamia.

((conitnued in Lake))