The School for Young Assassins discussion

Headmaster Area > Headmaster Training Area and Armory

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conner (i-will-read-anything-ya) | 479 comments Mod
This has all the weapons and their personal collections. Sometimes students are called here to learn from the best. Dummies and Targets are set up to practice.

message 2: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conrad enters and sets up targets for the students coming soon.

message 3: by DeepTiNkEr5 (new)

DeepTiNkEr5 (goodreadscomCiel_Phantomhive) | 127 comments Flint walks in and takes his hood off. "Nice..." he comments looking at the weapons. It was truly an assassin's wet dream!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy limped into the room and looked around, admiring the room.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon looked around the place.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy knew her wound had opened again. But that didn't matter. She wouldn't let a papercut like this get to her.

message 7: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

((Sorry, I had to go to a doctors check up again. I'll need to do that lately. Sorry...))

Conrad pulls three bows off the wall. He hands each of the students one except Lucy. "Lucy, take it easy." Conrad pulls a chair towards her and has her sit. "You are going to watch for now. I'll patch up your wound again in a second."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon looked at the bow.

((Um, it's okay... you don't have to apologize for something like that...))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's the doctor! You're supposed to go, so no apologizing!))

Lucy complied and watched from her chair.

message 10: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

((Its partially the resin I've been gone so long. I've had some really bad sicknesses.))

"We are going to do some practice. Shoot the target." He stoodz back to see what would happen.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 06, 2014 08:31AM) (new)

((It's fine Conner!))

Simon shot at one target three times, but only got the bullseye dead centre once, the rest ranged from being just 2 mmm from the dot to 4 cm. It was still enough to kill someone anyway, though he didn't like how far the arows were. With guns if you are far fom the centre of the target you still have a chance of hitting them, but the lager the distance, the more the accuracy counts. He collected the arrows and tried again.

message 12: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

"One mess up and you're dead."
Conrad stares at him coldly. "Try again and don't mess up."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon smiled and tied again, this time focusing on the center, when he let go of the arrow it hit bullseye-- well, the red dot at least.

message 14: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

"How confident are you that you could beat me in a shooting competition?" Conrad asked picking up a bow and quiver of his own.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have just about zero confidence in thinking I can beat you." Simon commented but readied his bow, "...But I can always try and beat my own recod of three bullseyes."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy would LOVE to see this.

message 18: by DeepTiNkEr5 (new)

DeepTiNkEr5 (goodreadscomCiel_Phantomhive) | 127 comments Mission accomplished!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Gashbeen(Hecate) wrote: "Lucy would LOVE to see this."

Blue wrote: "Mission accomplished!"

((As in what? Like Simon being self-conscious? XD))

message 20: by DeepTiNkEr5 (new)

DeepTiNkEr5 (goodreadscomCiel_Phantomhive) | 127 comments ((No the file! Although someone needs to be the contact in the anti assassin school for flint and Lucy!))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Do you want me to do a random guy?))

message 22: by DeepTiNkEr5 (new)

DeepTiNkEr5 (goodreadscomCiel_Phantomhive) | 127 comments ((Sure go ahead! Be the assassin from the Brotherhood, random messenger! XD ))

message 23: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

((Sorry, no notifications))

"Come, let us test your skills," Conrad shoots three arrows. Each one splitting the one before.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon tried again and got the bullseye on each target, he already knew he couldn't split arrows. At least, not with other arrows.

message 25: by DeepTiNkEr5 (new)

DeepTiNkEr5 (goodreadscomCiel_Phantomhive) | 127 comments Flint walked in, ruffed up.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hola." Simon said as he shot an arrow at the last of the targets.

message 27: by DeepTiNkEr5 (new)

DeepTiNkEr5 (goodreadscomCiel_Phantomhive) | 127 comments "Hello." Flint replied throwing a knife at a target. He winced at the shock of pain in his left arm.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He saw his limited movement and rested the bow to his side, "Sore from today?" He asked.

((He's talkign about the actual mission he had, if you did't know))

message 29: by DeepTiNkEr5 (new)

DeepTiNkEr5 (goodreadscomCiel_Phantomhive) | 127 comments ((Yea, I know!))

Flint nodded and threw another knife. "That girl twisted my arm in the wrong way!"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kay, just if you didn't know ^^))

"Lemme see?" He tilted his head.

message 31: by DeepTiNkEr5 (new)

DeepTiNkEr5 (goodreadscomCiel_Phantomhive) | 127 comments "No, no, no! I'm fine!" Flint stepped back.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Stop being a child." Simon came forward.

message 33: by DeepTiNkEr5 (new)

DeepTiNkEr5 (goodreadscomCiel_Phantomhive) | 127 comments "No seriously." Flint held his hand out, the blade under his sleeve shined.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy sighed. "You're an enemy to her, Flint. She's not going to be worrying about your comfort."

message 35: by DeepTiNkEr5 (new)

DeepTiNkEr5 (goodreadscomCiel_Phantomhive) | 127 comments "I know Lucy!" Flint looked over his shoulder again. "Oh this is not good, not good at all! They fallowed me here, the black suits!"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon rolled his eyes slightly irritated and started putting away the arrows and the bow.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy nodded. "All right. Black men? What should we expect?"

message 38: by DeepTiNkEr5 (new)

DeepTiNkEr5 (goodreadscomCiel_Phantomhive) | 127 comments "They are not normal men! I swear, they are pure evil." Flint said throwing another knife. "Lucy I'm scared of almost nothing but these guys are freaky! They nearly killed me on my way here!"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy replied nonchalantly, "So? You were nearly killed by that girl. What does it matter? They'll probably rip us apart, though. So how about we run?"

message 40: by DeepTiNkEr5 (new)

DeepTiNkEr5 (goodreadscomCiel_Phantomhive) | 127 comments "We can run, but not hide." Flint replied and ripped his knives out of the target.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy scowled. "This is a bad time. If only I had a remote control to stop them until my leg's healed." Lucy sighed and picked up a knife. It had a lovely jewel-encrusted handle and it was made of the finest metal. "Didn't want to stain this baby, but I suppose I have no choice."