The School for Young Assassins discussion

Headmaster Area > Conrad's Apartment

Comments Showing 1-50 of 446 (446 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conner (i-will-read-anything-ya) | 479 comments Mod
Conrad's house is a simple loft space. It is very modern and lining the top of the walls in every room is knives in every color, size, and shape. Everything is modern and sleek. Lots of glass, stone, and black hard wood. He has a nice big bedroom and a secret room only accessible by a code. In the room is lots of weapons and a training area. This connects his apartment with Alex's. He can't get into her room without her putting in a code. Everything in his house is secure and has a lock.

message 2: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conrad was cooking in his kitchen. He was wearing a casual dress shirt and he looked great. He was excited for her to come over. Ecstatic was more like it.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Alex walked up to the building, knocking on the door.

((By the way...since it's 1800's, there wouldn't be codes to open the doors...))

message 4: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

((OOOPPPSSS!!! I got carried away! lol, okay their is a series of locks. Only they have the keys. Their daggers are the hey. His special dagger and hers. Sound okay?))

He opened the door with a smile. "Come on in." he took her coat and hung it on the rack.

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Makes more sense. Took me a minute to relieze it too.))

She stepped inside.

((I have no idea what else to say right now...))

message 6: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

"Do you want to eat now or talk? Would you like to see the house? Thank you for coming." he smiled and gave her a hug.

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "We can talk while we eat." she answered, giving him a small hug back.

message 8: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

He laughed. "Okay well you have a seat and I'll get our meal." He pulled out her chair for her and left to go get the food. He grabbed the salad bowl and put in on the table. He sat down and put some salad on her plate. Then he put some on his on.

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((this is so random. Not what you'd expect in an assassin rp. ))

She started to eat, at the moment not saying anything.

message 10: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

((RiGHT!!! THIS IS SOOOOO WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!! Well after they go out we can train and teach. BTW what class are you teaching? Look at the elite 5 thread. Any class not left can be yours.))

He looked over at her. "So, I've been thinking. We have known each other for a long time and I... well... I really like you." He blushed. This was uncommon for an assassin. Rare for him.

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Is the knife class still open? I'm too lazy right now to check.))

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Her eyes widened slightly, and she coughed in suprise. That had not been what she was expecting.

message 13: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

((Yes. it is. we teach it together. lol. Check the Elite 5 thread! I have been so busy you lazy bum!!!))

"I know this is kind of sudden, but I want the new recruits to see us as a couple." he set down his fork and went over to her. "I have something for you." he walked to his room and came back with a wooden box. It was the size of his fore arm. He gave it to her.

message 14: by Elizabeth (last edited Dec 22, 2012 05:57PM) (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((sorry! I'll go look in a minute.))

She glanced over at him. "What is it..."

message 15: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

"Open it." Inside was a dagger forged from the finest steel. It was long and flowing. it was edged in diamonds so the blade was very sharp. Carves in the steel was her name, Alex, in beautiful script. It was just her size. He forged it himself.

message 16: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

(( S'okay.))

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She opened the box, eyes widening when she saw the dagger. She pulled it out of the box, turning it over in her hands.

message 18: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

"Do you like it?" his expression was worried.

((Sorry, I was checking all of the threads. There are a lot!))

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((It's fine.))

"Yeah." she said. "It's great. Defenitly the best dagger I have."

message 20: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

"I'm glad you like it. Do you want to come and sit? I want to talk." he went over to the couch and patted the cushion next to him.

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She sheathed her new dagger. "Yeah..." she said, walking over to where he was.

message 22: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

"Do you... you know... like me back?" he blushed again and coughed.

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She turned away, trying to hide her blush. ' This is very akward...' she thought to herself. After a few seconds she turned back to face him. "Yeah..." she mutered under her breath.

message 24: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

"Yeah?" Does she even like me? He was kinda hurt, but didn't show it.

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She bit her lip, unsure what to say or do now... yeah, over the past year or so she'd started to like him, but had never said anything...

message 26: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Without thinking he leaned over and kissed her. he ricked being stabbed, but he didn't care. He was madly, truly, and utterly in love...

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((sorry, had to do something,))

Her first instinct was to reach for a dagger, but at the last second she stopped, remebering who it was. After a second she kissed him back.

message 28: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

He saw her hand grab for the dagger, he pulled away. He did not want to push her. "I am so sorry." he whispers and gets up. He walks to the window. He felt terrible. He felt like he had betrayed her trust.

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She stood up, crossing her arms. "Well you can't just suprise me like that!"

message 30: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

"What if I didn't surprise you?" he smiled at her coyly. He stepped closer to her. Close enough to kiss.

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "That on the other hand..." she said, meeting his gaze

message 32: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

He leaned in halfway. She would have to meet him halfway. He stared into her eyes.

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She hesitated for a second before leaning in.

message 34: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

((Sorry i was busy))

He kissed her passionately. His hand slid around to her back and he drew her close. So much for surprises. His heart was fluttering like crazy. This was better than killing someone.

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((It;s fine.))

After a second she kissed him back. This was not what she'd been expecting to happen when she came here tonight.

message 36: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

He broke off the kiss and held her at arms length. "You should smile more. You look radiant when you do." he laughed and kissed her neck. he could tell she was tense. he planned to make her a more easy going person. Her stress levels would kill her.

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She was blushing brightly, really not sure what to do or say...

message 38: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

"Come on! Have some fun for once in your life. We are safe here. We are surrounded by people who will protect us. I will protect you. Loosen up! Please, just enjoy the night. Please." He looks her in the eyes with a deep pleading gaze.

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "I'm not tense..." She told him, raising an eyebrow. "And besides, I can protect myself."

message 40: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

"You never have fun. Even now I can tell you are thinking of a hundred ways to kill me instead of how we could have fun! And i never doubted your skills for a minute!" he frowned at her.

((nothing dirty intended))

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((good.))

She crossed her arms, "Well? What are you suggesting then?"

message 42: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

((Sorry!))

"How about we talk? Or kiss?" he laughed. "When I say talk I mean, talk. Like you opening up to me. i hardly know anything about you. And your my best friend. My girlfriend. And why are you crossing your arms. Are you scared I'm going to hurt you?" he closed the space between them. "I never would." he whispered in her ear.

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Well you proably already know more about me than most people."

((I just never go far into romance, hugging and kissing is it for me.))

message 44: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

((lol, you are funny. I for one get into it. Not like that!!!! Like, I love romances!! I wish my life was like the romances i write...))

"But not much. Fine. How about we go back to dinner and drop the conversation. Forget anything happened. pretend that all we did was eat our salad and talk about the queen!" he stormed to the table and began to cut his steak so hard the plate broke. He cursed and put his head in his hands.

((Forgot about dinner... lol))

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Alex was silent for a minute. Eventually she sighed, sitting back down at the table. "Fine." she said. "What do you want to know?"

message 46: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

"Anything. I just... I love you so much. I feel like you are in pain. If something happened let me know. I can help you. I can;t bear to see you in pain." he looked up at her. He looked like a kicked dog. He felt sick.

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Nothing's wrong." she told him, rolling her eyes.

message 48: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

"Okay. Fine. I'm done. If you want to finish then go ahead. I won;t let you toy with me anymore. I'm done. Goodbye." he got his coat and headed for the door.

message 49: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Narrowing her eyes she stood up. "What makes you think I'm toying with you!?"

message 50: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

"You talk to me with short answers!! You never say more then two sentences then get defensive. Half the time you answer me with a question of your own. I'm done waiting for you to like me. I thought you liked me, but apparently i;m just another stepping stone to the top. I'm going to find someone who actually cares for me!" He practically spits the last word and goes to the wall. He grabs two daggers and slides them in his hidden arm sheathes. Then goes back to the door.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9