The School for Young Assassins discussion

Classes > Close Combat

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conner (i-will-read-anything-ya) | 479 comments Mod
Most assassins rely on their weapons. What happens when they disappear? We will show you how to make you body the ultimate weapon. You will learn every fighting style known to man. Enjoy! An Elite 5 member will teach you these skills.

message 2: by Utah.J. (new)

Utah.J. hey can Jason teach this instead?

message 3: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conner (i-will-read-anything-ya) | 479 comments Mod
No. He may be able to teach this next time around. For now we will stick with the list.

message 4: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments Lea walks in.

message 5: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "Howdy" she walks over

message 6: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments The corner of her mouth twitches "Naw, im new" she crosses her arms.

message 7: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments She shrugs "I just needed practice, maybe I'll learn a few new things"

message 8: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments She grinned "are you the trainer?"

message 9: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "Would you like me to practice with the dummies first to see what I can do or fight you?"

message 10: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments She nods and walks over to a dummy and turns back to Raven. "I just start whenever?"

message 11: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments She nodded and drop kicked the dummy in the head then twisted and grabbed it by the head flipping it over her shoulder and slimmed it on the floor hard enough to break a spine. "Should I continue?"

message 12: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments She bent over grabbing its head and twisted it violently as though breaking a neck.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Welcome guys!))

message 14: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments ((Thanks))

message 15: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "thanks, but I do better with a real opponent"

message 16: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments Lea smiled a and stretched her arms "alright"

message 17: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments Lea walked to the edge of a mat and widened her stance a bit "ready"

message 18: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments In a flash of movement Lea was across the mat and kicked Raven in the back of the knee, while grabbing her arm and twisting it into a chicken wing position.

message 19: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments She grinned squirming and twisted out of the lock and pulled her into a baby cradle locking her hands in a vice grip.

message 20: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments Lea pushed up knocking her away and jumped to her feet ready to throw punches.

message 21: by Rachelle£ (last edited Jul 15, 2013 02:45PM) (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments Lea headbutts her in the nose and jumps away waiting in a crouch for Ravens next move.

message 22: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments She grunted taking deep breaths, then did a front hand spring wrapping her legs around Ravens neck and flipping her on her back. She then reached for her neck and put her thumb to a point under her chin that could put her to sleep in an instant, but didn't press.

message 23: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments Lea couldn't resist laughing too and let go of her jumping up and stood at the edge of the mat.

message 24: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments She grinned "I guess I got an A+ right?"

message 25: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "Thanks, you too. Hey, do you think there's anyone to sword fight with around here?"

message 26: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "I can do anything, but I just have to be taught." She smiled "I'm good at swordplay, archery, and camouflage."

message 27: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "Yah, so is poison and daggers,you could be catwoman."

message 28: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments She chuckled "ya wanna find something else to practice?"

message 29: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "Ok, where to?"

message 30: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "M-kay let's go" starts walking to the door.

message 31: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments (Poison room, Yay!)