The School for Young Assassins discussion

Classes > Escpaing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conner (i-will-read-anything-ya) | 479 comments Mod
Every once in a while an assassin gets caught. it doesn't mean that you are a bad killer, it's just that you were unlucky. We will teach you how to escape anything. This will be taught by an Elite 5 member.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

By who?

message 3: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

Audra  | 1041 comments Mod
Morrigan decided that since no one was in here it would be a good thinking place, she spun her knife absently

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon stuck his head in the class and nearly jumped when he saw Morrigan. 'I never thought to check this place...'He thought. He calmly entered the room and grinned as all ways, waving to Morrigan.

message 5: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

"Oh, hey simon." She said as she flipped her knife high.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon sighed with relief, she wasn't upset. Well, maybe not yet. "Hey Morrigan." He sat down a reasonable distance from her. "Um, about that info I gave you..." He leaned closer, "about 'you-know-who'." Simon smiled, "He knows that I gave you his last name. Which, got him real fired." Simon watched as she flipped her knife, she was getting more and more impressive each day. He saw her wound on her thigh, and resisted the urge to check if it was closing properly. 'You doctor-ed one to many people, Naifasa.' His smile dipped a little and he frowned slightly, "You good?" He asked, pointing to the wound.

message 7: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

Morrigan smiled, "I'd like to see him fired," when Simon pointed at her wounded thigh, "I'm fine it's just a cut it will heal" that was a big understatement the cut was almost to bone.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 17, 2013 07:08PM) (new)

Simon nodded. He was no fool, but he wasn't a doctor either, so he stayed out of this one. Although if he sees it get worse, then he'd do something about it. "That's good, you're not mad about what happened in the cafeteria, are you...?"

message 9: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

She shrugged normally she would be but morrigan wasn't mad this time.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon smiled. Well, at least she was telling him the truth. He sat down, "If the wound hets worse, tell me."

message 11: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

She nodded "so tell me more about your meeting with Fade!"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah, well, nothing much to comment on... He might not be hanging around Lily though..." He stopped there. He was an idiot to let Fade on that it was Morrigan he had shared the information with. 'I didn't say anything, exactly..' he thought to himself. True he hadn't said anything, and it was very impressive that Fade guessed Morrigan and not Akira, it was the fact that he said nothing. He sighed, "Morrigan. I have been careless. I don't think we should share information anymore." He looked at her now, she looked upset. Simon smiled, "I mean, until things die down a bit." He stretched and yawned. He had slept a little, but it would be, one: too easy to find him if he was missing for a couple of days, and two: normal kids don't go missing for a couple days.
Simon rested his head on the desk, looking at Morrigan he waited for her comment on the situation.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Finally learnt how to use itallics XD I forgot about the html.))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly wrote: "(Dany, can you create a 2nd charrie?)"

I'll try. It depends... you'll have to give me an idea, like why you want me to -3-?

message 15: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

Morrigan looked agitated for a minute then smiled.

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 18, 2013 02:31PM) (new)

Simon was relieved that she wasn't mad. 'It's good that she can't be upset about things easily' he thought. He had no idea how, or when he fell asleep, but he did. Simon had his head on his folded arms, listening to peace and quiet and then... black. He had fallen into a deep slumber and when he tried to fight it his body just resisted and lagged even more. He wasn't getting up for a while, or at least until something threatening enters the room, he only managed a, "Tell me... about the room key, thing... you want to go..." mumble, and he stopped talking all together. Just the gentle raise of his back indicated that he was still alive. Simon slept, snoring slightly. And he never snores.

message 17: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

Morrigan sighed, she got up and examined a net strung and sturdy but easily cut through. "I wonder where Fade might be" she said aloud

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon heard her, but his body wouldn't allow any movement. It was like he was on drugs... A lopsided smile appeared on his sleeping face, he remembered an incident that involved a pretty girl, a bottle of voldka and some guns... and of corse some drugs. He snapped out of it when he thought of what condition Fade would be in, "Don't." It was meant to be a sturdy, sharp command, but it came out like a whimper. Surely Morrigan heard it, but she was more likely to laugh at it than obey it. His eyebrows curved up as he tried in frustration to make his own body obey him. It slowly, and grudgingly began to loosen up.

message 19: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (last edited Apr 18, 2013 02:43PM) (new)

"Don't worry, I was only thinking aloud. Do you think I'd get far on this thing?" She asked pointing at her leg, "you need more sleep." Morrigan stated after a second

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon groaned. "I'm fine... just a few more minutes..." He wasn't as deep in sleep as he was before. 'Just in case she's joking,' he thought. He knew she was talking about her leg when she said she couldn't get anywhere with 'this.' He was finally glad that he was so tired; he didn't have to force himself to not check the wound.
He couldn't be helping people all of the time. Ghaunty had joked about him dying out of self-neglect, because he put others in front of himself. He nodded, "You can do whatever you want now, I’m practically useless... Sorry." He didn't want to waste her time.

((Sorry, got to go. My sis needs my computer XD))

message 21: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Jess came in hoping to be able to learn some stuff.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly wrote: "Dany wrote: "Lilly wrote: "(Dany, can you create a 2nd charrie?)"

I'll try. It depends... you'll have to give me an idea, like why you want me to -3-?"

((Im bored))"

(('You're bored' lol. Ok, I'll try. You have any ideas (I have some ideas, I'm just giving you a chance to contribute. Like wwhat gender... and stuff like that.. XD))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon saw a person come in from the corner of his eye, but didn't react. He yawned and smiled as he rested his tired body. Keeping note of where the person went, by listening to their footsteps. Simon closed his eyes.

message 24: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Jess went over to one of the boards and began reading some stuff. She watched her surroundings out of the corner of her eye.

message 25: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

Morrigan didn't notice the girl and threw her knife it flew past the girls face

message 26: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Jess spun around. "Ok, what is the deal with people throwing knives at me today?" She said.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon sighed inwardly. Another confrontation. He chuckled. He opened one eye lazily and watched the classroom carefully. Still smiling.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly wrote: "((Preferably male, and it would be nice if he was sent by the same organization she's in as a partner to steer her in the right direction. Him being an archer, he's less psychopathic and more layed..."

((Ooooh, I like it. Alright. ^-^ I'll get to work, I might make some changes or add ons... I don't know yet. Your idea is pretty good.))

message 29: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

"I dunno maybe your an easy target?" She said, 'oh Simon is gonna love this' she thought

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon sat up at this, he still wore his smile. "You got shot at before?" He guessed that she was at the training room. "Who?" He wa not as tired as he was before, but his usual grinning face was wearing thin.

message 31: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

Lunnylovegood/Percabth Lover/AJ wrote: ""I dunno maybe your an easy target?" She said, 'oh Simon is gonna love this' she thought"

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 19, 2013 03:59PM) (new)

Crossing the rooftops, flexing and stretching his aching mind and muscles as he looked for Thalia, Lilly or Simon, Fade saw the familiar silhouette of Morrigan, whom Simon had told Fades secrets to, against the window blinds of the Escaping Class. Let's see how easily she escapes me, he decided to himself, and began to focus and follow her every movement.....

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon smiled as he watched the two bicker. It was playful banter, really; a couple of hollow threats, some fake glares, and every now an again they would challange each other. It was peaceful otherwise. Simon rested his head on his folded arms, he was away from the wndow. 'Out of sight, out of mind...' he thought. Though, against Simon's normal I-don't-really-care attitude, he had positioned himself there on purpose. He was avoiding any contact from the three he had a confrontation with last night, especially Thalia, she most likely forgot everything and was back to hating his guts. He chuckled softly. He wondered if Fade was up yet. His smile slowly disappeared, 'I wonder if he's hunting for me,' Simon examined the room: nothing, he examined the window and looked outside: nothing... Wait... a lowly figure was on the roof. Simon sighed and turned his attection to the room again, he watched the figure from the corner of his eye and made his ears alert to any sound.

message 34: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

Morrigan was to busy to notice fade and grabbed the sword at her belt.

message 35: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments ((ello, sorry that I was gone for so lomg but I would like Akira to get back in somehow...))

message 36: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

(Sure, I don't mind)

message 37: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments Akira was wondering the halls for a while. She had enjoyed her alone time, but there was such a thing as too much alone time. And since she had people shw could talk to, she would prefer to be arouns them

message 38: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

Morrigan walked to fetch her knife and when she turned around she saw Akira.

message 39: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments Akira spotted Morrigan and went over to her "um... Hey..."

message 40: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

She turned around to make sure Jess wasn't sneaking up on her and then turned back around to face Akira, "Hey"

message 41: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments Akira looked around a bit awkwardly "is there no teacher for this class too?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Damn....thought Fade....always so many people....and clambered off to look for Thalia or Lilly...

message 43: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Dany wrote: "Simon sat up at this, he still wore his smile. "You got shot at before?" He guessed that she was at the training room. "Who?" He wa not as tired as he was before, but his usual grinning face was we..."

Jess watched them all for a couple minutes. Finally she answered Simon's question. "I was in the commons. A girl was in a tizzy fit and threw a knife at me."

message 44: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

SlowlyHealing wrote: "Akira looked around a bit awkwardly "is there no teacher for this class too?""

"Nope." Morrigan glances at Simon "come on Akira is here."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon nodded. "Thalia." He laughed and shook his head. He was awake now. He could sleep later tonight; he looked at Jess, "Ignore that, she probably didn't mean any disrespect." He said smiling. He got up and stretched, "Care to join us... miss...?" He motioned to Morrigan and Akira.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly wrote: "Lilly was in room, waiting.

(Wait, he didn't actually rape her?)"

((What! Simon is angry >:I After the fight and everything... ))

message 47: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

Morrigan walks over and sits across from Simon, "I have a feeling that a certain someone does not like a boy and girl right now."

message 48: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments Akira looked over at Simon, wondering about the new girl

message 49: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

"I think we should fill Akira in Simon, but its up to you." Morrigan said

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon sighed, "Later. Somwhere less populated. An watched." He frowned. He stood and walked over to Akira, he hugged her, "It's good to see you, Akira." He let go and stretched. He kept watching if Fade would appear randomly and throw knives at everyone like the rach idiot he was. He sighed and smiled at his friends. "Anyone want to go to the Tavern?"

« previous 1