The School for Young Assassins discussion

Classes > Special Weapons

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conner (i-will-read-anything-ya) | 479 comments Mod
Here you will learn to find your mark. Every assassin has a special weapon they are known for using. Find yours! Also, most assassins have a signature or mark, a nickname, and they dress a certain way. Find you Insignia!

message 2: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conner (i-will-read-anything-ya) | 479 comments Mod
Taught by Abiteth. Enjoy her company! She may teach you something new! Trust me... She will.

message 3: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ Isabella walked in. She walked to the back of the room and took a seat, waiting.

message 4: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments Abiteth strolled in looking disappointed but quickly shaking it off. Amu has never failed. She will not fail now she thought.
Her frown morphed into a happy, somewhat maniacal, grin as she considered how exactly she was going to teach. It was a rather foreign idea to her. Killing she could do, teaching… who knows?
"We'll let's do this! Get ready for the extreme epicosity of this class," she said excitedly to her first student, Isabella.

message 5: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ Isabella shook her head What have I gotten myself into? she though. "What exactly does the 'extreme epicosity of this class' consist of?"

message 6: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lina walked in quickly and sat down as well. "Excuse my tardiness."

message 7: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments "Well, I'm supposed to help you 'find your mark', meaning I get to help you figure out what your individual assassin style is. Each assassin has their own special signature weapon or whatever that distinguishes them. It makes it easier to be caught, but it also helps build your reputation if you don't. So, I guess we just get to try out a lot of stuff and see what you like," she said, glancing around at the things in her classroom, "What do you want to try first? Arsony? Daggers? Ooh, nunchucks?"

message 8: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ Isabella smirked. "You just jump straight to the good stuff, don't you? And my personal favorite is throwing knives."

message 9: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "My weapon of choice is usually a rope, you know, strangling, knots, grappling, etc. so if there is an 'opposite' weapon, I'd love to try it." Lina remarked.

message 10: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments "Okay, throwing knives, rope," Abiteth said as she grabbed the two objects off the table, "before we do anything super crazy, let me see what you can do. Background information is a must.. probably."
She thrust the weapons out toward the the two and waited.

message 11: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lina stood and grabbed the rope, twisting it around her hands and feeling the fibres and strength of it. "Anyone willing to be my demonstration partner?" she asked.

message 12: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ Isabella grabbed the throwing knives and grinned wickedly. "Only if you're willing to be mine."

message 13: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Deal. You first." Lina out down her rope and prepared to do what Isabella requested.

message 14: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ Isabella grabbed an apple off the table in front of her and handed it to Lina. "Go stand with your back to the wall and put that on your head."

message 15: by Giulia (new)

Giulia She took it and skipped over to the wall, placing the apple precariously on her head and stood still. "There we go. Ready."

message 16: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((I'll just finish up this demo and go cause I have to soon))

message 17: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "Hold still," Isabella said. Then she prepared to throw one of the daggers. With a deep breath to steady herself, she threw it. It hit the apple dead-center. She did the same to the other daggers in her hand, clearly not dead-center, but hitting the apple each time. When she was out she waved her hands in the air. "Tadah!"

message 18: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lina inhaled tightly whenever the dagger was thrown but believed in Isabella. She clapped and skipped out of the way. "Good show! My turn."

message 19: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "Alright, what do I have to do?" Isabella asked.

message 20: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Just try to punch me, slowly." Lina told her simply.

message 21: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ Isabella gave her a puzzled look, but did as instructed.

message 22: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lina immediately twisted the rope quickly around Isabella's wrist and slipped underneath her arm, making it bend back at an awkward angle, but not too painfully. Then, she hooked her foot around Isabella's ankle, pushed her forwards so in the real scenario, she would have fallen on her face, but Lina stopped there. "I would usually push them down and tie both their hands and feet." she explained, letting go.

message 23: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ Isabella blinked a few times. "Remind me to not get on your bad side," she muttered.

message 24: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Aw thanks! You too. I mean that is some accuracy." She picked up the apple and carved out pieces with the daggers. "Apple slice?" she offered with a grin.
((you can have the one on one session with Abetith now cause I gtg))

message 25: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "Thanks. And don't mind if I do," she said, taking a slice.
(kk, bye :P))

message 26: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments Abiteth watched the two girls pensively, taking in their stance, considering their skill, and impulsively looking for weak spots. It was interesting observing other assassins; having avoided them out in the real world, Abiteth hadn't ever actually seen another's work and these two were so different from her and from each other.
"Nicely done, both of you," she complimented, "Isabella, I think you could do with trying out some more blades, possibly some good close range ones, and Lina, I'm thinking you need to try a bow; I feel like you'd have a good bit of luck with that but for now-" she glanced at the door where for the second time that night Amu sat quietly, "For now, I need to go. Sorry to cut off our lesson, but there's a certain something that I really need to find. Good bye. I hope we can continue this soon."
She stepped rapidly through the doorway, then broke into a run, leaving he pounding of footsteps echoing in the corridor behind her.

(( Actually, I need to sleep. I don't know where you guys are but where I am it's 2 am so... think it's a good time to get off. Bye bye.))

message 27: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ Isabella watched her go. Then, with a shrug she left the room as well.
((It's 2am for me as well. and bye :P))

message 28: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lina looked around, wondering about a bow and arrow. It sounded fun! Biting into the rest of the apple, she left as well, wandering around until the next class.

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 14, 2013 10:30AM) (new)

Simon peered in the room. It was empty. He slowly walked to the back of the room and sat down in a chair close to a window. He took out the little book and flipped to the pages with short-hand written on it and unfolded two pieces of paper. They were from his file, he pondered if he should burn them and decided against it; "people will figure it out eventually," Ramses muttered to himself. His usual grinning face was somber under the light of the classroom, almost sad. His eyes moved from left to right as he scanned the paper. Nothing could be done about that. What he could stop is the hunt for a new fore-man for Jonah. Ghaunty had phoned him and reported some suspicious activity where he was, something about a guy that someone was supposed to assassinate. It turns out it was one of the children bred and raised for Jonah's purposes. Simon's face grew hard and his eyes grew cold, like black ice. He wished he could save the guy, but Ghaunty told him he was twenty-one already, it was too late to save him. He was an adult. His body and mind would already be broken to obey the commands of his superior. He was a rank Black Cobra, as he was a wild dog. Irony made him crack a cruel smile as he remembered the conversation Jonah had with him. The only difference with him and some of those guys is that they were dead on the inside and outside, they followed orders and they never questioned Jonah's authority, as for him and his rank they always questioned his authority, but on the inside. That's why it was such a shock to the organization that he lied to the transporters and committed treason. There were no such things as traitors as you grow to like what you do, because that's all you have to do. It was the only reason you existed and the only purpose you lived for.
Under normal circumstances Simon would have waited until who ever was sent to assassinate the man to do their job, but this was different. He knew the target. It was his mentor, and the first person that led him to believe that not everyone was 'brain-dead,' as he put it. He knew that one of the superiors had sent him here to be killed, so that they could judge if the children here were any good. Simon ran his right hand through his hair and held his head, often wrapping his slender fingers in individual ringlets of his hair. He hadn't combed it out yet, so it looked like a mess of dark brown and blonde streaks. He titled his head to look through the window. No one seemed active, except for a few people who just sat and talked. He went back to reading the short-hand in the little book, folding the two papers he had stolen from his file and shoving them in his hidden pocket in his black jacket. He shifted his position and rested his elbows on the desk while he read the boy, named Fade's file; his grey shirt crinkled as he moved, fitting closer to his body. He had no other connection to Jonah except his parents were old clients. That was it. So it wasn't Fade who was going to assassinate his old mentor. It was someone else.
Simon grew agitated and his eyebrows curved downward slightly, his eyes narrowed and his jaw tightened as he tried to figure this out. He had to, and fast.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((If you guys don't know why he's smiling then you'll have to read his description in characters XD))

message 31: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

Audra  | 1041 comments Mod
Morrigan jogged in when she saw Simon she sat next to him and pulled out her dagger and examined it, "What are you thinking bout?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon saw her and put on his smile. He really didn't have time for this, but he liked the break. He needed a break. "Some stuff," He watched her twirling the knife. "Having fun?" He raised one eyebrow and smiled at her. She seemed to be in a happy mood.

message 33: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

MOrrigan gave him a sly smile and pulled out an expensive looking ring.

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 14, 2013 12:50PM) (new)

Simon eyes widened, "Wow," he examined the ring. "Who's the lucky fella." He breathed. He didn't know she was seeing someone, then again, she was hot, so it didn't surprise him. He grinned at her, turning his body around fully to face her. She had his undivided attention.

message 35: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

Morrigan rolled her eyes, "I'm only fifteen, anyway it came from an elite five. I found a way into their dorms."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon chuckled, he should have knew that. He was glad he got more information, but worried about his mental state. He had skipped out on sleping for, what..., three days. "It was been three days since we did the raid, right...?" Simon accidentally spoke aloud, but made no atttempt to correct himself, he truly forgot. "The Elite Five," Simon brushed some loose strands of hair out of his face and tucked them behind his ear, it was girly, but he got tired of them being there. He continued, "Those guys are the top noch assassins, how the heck did you get that." He paused for a bit, "I'm not doubting your skills, but, just.. wow." Simon examined the ring.

message 37: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

Morrigan smiled, "it has been three days yes, and, I've been doing this since I was seven, those guys might be top notch but I've been doing this longer than most."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon nodded, "Alright." He clasped his hands together and made a motion that resembled him washing his hands. "That's impressive, I have to admit. But why exactly do we need to break in to the E.5 now." Simon raised his hands in surrender when Morrigan frowned. "I've been... um, busy, for the past few days. My mind's sort of shit now." He pointed his fingers, that were shaped like a gun and pretended to shoot himself.

message 39: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

Morrigan laughed, "I dunno, it's just fun. When the E.5 find out they won't go looking for a girl, they will automatically assume a boy did it cause they are so much smarter than girls." The sarcasm evident in her voice

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon rolled his eyes, and smiled back at her, "Sure, why not." He turned around and folded the two papers and put them in his black jacket's hidden pocket and picked up the little book. He lifted it up to face Morrigan, "You wanna hear what we found in Fade's file first?" He almost forgot that none of them, except for him, saw the contents.

message 41: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

"Yes!!" she said at once.

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 14, 2013 02:34PM) (new)

"Ok." Simn cleared his throat.
"First Name: Faderick, Last Name: Mistvaden VI, Nickname: Fade, Age: 19, Strengths: Character Acting & Close Work," Simon left out his parents. He wanted to talk to Fade about that. He smiled, "This. This part is really stupid. You remember the form we filled in? The one where they just asked us to put in some extra information? This is was that idiot put." Simon held up the book and read in his best imitation of Fade, he lowered his voice and made it sound like some aritocrat, reading, " What you did to get our attention: Allowed you to live beyond your next breath." Simon had to put down the book and hold his head, he was tearing up the way he did the first time he read it. 'What I would have put was, 'complete Mamon'." He had shifted into spanish by accident but he really couldn't believe that Fade put that there.

message 43: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

Morrigan laughed, "He sure is full of himself."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon finally started breathing again. He thought of where Fade would be, so he could somewhat strike a deal with him. He inwardly laughed, 'making deals with the devil again, Naïfasa.' He smiled to Morrigan, "So what does the E.5 have that interests you, and more importantly, what's in there that will interest me?" Simon had heard of the Elite Five and just put information he gathered from rumours to the back of his head. Now they were front and centre, screaming at him. His smile widened slowly, he really needed something to bargain Fade with. This was his chance.

message 45: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

"Oh, E.5 has every thing you could want and more, even information.'

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool." Simon heard all he needed to know, and evil looking smile swept across his face, he laughed in an attempt to fake it as if he was only playing. "Let do this then." Simon took the book and slid it in his black jacket. He was wearing his normal black jakcet, grey inside shirt and black pants, with plain shoes. He wasn't one to try and dress fancy. Ordinary was his speciality, he nodded to the door. "I'm done here, so you want to get out of here?" Simon did a bow, "Mademoiselle?"

message 47: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

Morrigan got up, "Lets go." she smiled

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((So to... where? 0-0))

message 49: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

((IDK XD))

message 50: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

((Cafeteria?))

« previous 1