The School for Young Assassins discussion

Classes > Poisons

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conner (i-will-read-anything-ya) | 479 comments Mod
This is where you will learn how to make and feed someone a poison. They can also be injected, breathed, etc. This is taught by an Elite 5.

message 2: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

I Do. Headmaster Conrad and Alex teach together. ;)

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) We do? Okay then...

message 4: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Lol, we teach everything. We know everything. :)

message 5: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Check out the elite 5. That was their job. It's already to late for you to teach but in a couple months we may get new teachers. Wink wink

message 6: by Aub (new)

Aub Casterline | 20 comments ((Mind if I rp with u guys))

message 7: by Aub (new)

Aub Casterline | 20 comments Another walks in looking at a piece of paper. She looks up and around to see two other girls here, but no teacher. "Hello, can u tell me if I'm in the right class? I'm supposed to be in poisons now. Woah u guys look like ur about to kill each other."

message 8: by Aub (new)

Aub Casterline | 20 comments "What's that ur carrying Irene?" She sees that the girl is obviously trying to hide something.

message 9: by Aub (new)

Aub Casterline | 20 comments ((Ok)) "why don't we release some tention in the air?" She smiles towards the other girl and holds out her hand. "My real names vezzin but u can call me elf."

message 10: by Aub (new)

Aub Casterline | 20 comments Elf nods. The girl was clearly much taller than her almost by a whole foot. "Yes, ur name."

message 11: by Aub (new)

Aub Casterline | 20 comments Elf spotted a bump in Rae's pocket. "What's that u got there? Not planning to kill a young girl like me are u?"

message 12: by Aub (new)

Aub Casterline | 20 comments The fourteen year old girl smiled, proud of herself. Then she sensed movement from the corner of her eye and ran in a quickly paced motion towards Irene. Elf popped up behind her. "Whatcha makin? Can u show me?"

message 13: by Aub (new)

Aub Casterline | 20 comments "Have u ever thought about giving that to somebody and cutting them open? They would die in full out pain. Partially from bleeding to death and from partially being attacked by bacteria. Oh what joy, trying to figure out how to kill ur enemy. What about u? Do u have an enemy?"

message 14: by Aub (new)

Aub Casterline | 20 comments "Oh I'm sure I would catch her with my eyes. If she gets too close I can always run."

message 15: by Aub (new)

Aub Casterline | 20 comments Elf thankfully took them. "Hm, ur nicer than I thought. Not very talkative though. What about u Rae? Got any enemies?"

message 16: by Aub (new)

Aub Casterline | 20 comments "I have my ways to get rid of people. I am very violent. I enjoy making people suffer. I don't like quick deaths." She though about her last fight. The schools elite 5 took her away after knocking out two people. "I usually only fight near a lake. It's fun setting them on fire and setting their ashes out."

message 17: by Aub (new)

Aub Casterline | 20 comments "Oh I was hoping u would tell me. I would love to help another get revenge."

message 18: by Aub (new)

Aub Casterline | 20 comments Elf looked over and jumped up to sit on a lab table. "My u have a lot of vials. I'm glad I met u. Now that I know ur style I can't b a target. Btw can I take my mask off?"

message 19: by Aub (new)

Aub Casterline | 20 comments "Ahh, let her, u only live once."

message 20: by Aub (new)

Aub Casterline | 20 comments Elf nodded towards Rae. "It would." Elf pulled her mask off. "Thank goodness. That thing hurt my face. So what were you saying Irene?"

message 21: by Aub (new)

Aub Casterline | 20 comments Elf ran over to Irene. It was in almost a blur. She layed her hand on Irene's shoulder. "I know how you feel. It's a horrible thing to kill a person, but at the time you are taken over by the devil and it's hard to come back. Don't feel bad about yourself." Elf smiled, hoping she made Irene feel better.

message 22: by Aub (new)

Aub Casterline | 20 comments "Ok." ((I have to go, till next time bye!))

message 23: by Shakespearegirl (new)

Shakespearegirl | 5 comments I'm new, is it okay if I join in? I'm quite good at poisons.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ciel walked into the room and found a random needle on a desk, he used a knife and flicked it in the air, doing a little game of 'keep the needle in the air'.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ciel looked back at the girl, "Do you have experience with this sort of stuff?" He smiled lopsidedly, he knew about poisons but just enough not to get killed by the obvious ones.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"What is this?" He took up a black powder that looked like gun powder, he didn't know that they actually mixed stuff like that in poison.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh." Ciel plced the bottle back. "Not good to play with..." His black hair curled at the ends, falling into his eyes so it covered part of tht scar that ran across his face.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok, good." He really didn't like dealing with poisons, he liked killing with daggers, but he guessed that it was better to paralyse someone to get information form them.

((Bye!))

message 29: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments Lea walked in

message 30: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "Hey" she set her bag down "sorry it took so long I ran into someone"

message 31: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "Cool, so what are ya gonna teach me?" She sat on a stool and swung her legs like a little kid.

message 32: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments She shrugged "well I should know about poisons if people are gonna try to kill me with them."

message 33: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "Ok, what does it do? Kill or is it food poisoning?"

message 34: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "Ok, how will I tell if someone put it in my food or something?"

message 35: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "Ok, is that all I need to know about it?" She takes it and sniffs it.

message 36: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments She quickly set it down and tried to look innocent.

message 37: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "Cool, but isn't that why your supposed to clean the vial?"

message 38: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "You know if you cork it the seal it with wax it'll keep it in better"

message 39: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments She nodded and pointed to a red vial on a shelf "what's that?"

message 40: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "So basically its acid on steroids?" she raised and eyebrow.

message 41: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments She grinned "so you can use it on cars too?"

message 42: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "Ok, so it wouldn't eat anything else but skin?" She grinned "It would be funny if you put it in a seat and they sat in it.....I guess its cheaper than lyposuction.." she muttered to herself.

message 43: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments She chuckled "yah"

message 44: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "How so?"

message 45: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "Latex or under armour?"

message 46: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "Ok" her stomach growled

message 47: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "Starving" her stomach growled again.

message 48: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "Ok, that sounds great!" She stands and stretches

message 49: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments She grabs her bag and waits for Raven

message 50: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "Ok"
((Off to the cafeteria))