The School for Young Assassins discussion

The School > Dorm Rooms

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,247 (1247 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

message 1: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conner (i-will-read-anything-ya) | 479 comments Mod
This area is split between boys and girls. No fighting! Rest here or talk with friends. Each person has a bed and a closet for their weapons and clothes. Every student must carry a dagger with them at all times.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash walked into the dorm, dropping her bag on the floor, not bothering to put away her knives.
"Ash, just be nice" she whispered, giving herself a little pep talk.
She cleared her throat, brushing her hair out of her eyes.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash heard a noise coming from the hall. She jumped up from her bed and opened her door, poking her head out. Her long, dark, curly hair fell to rest on the sides of her face.
"Anyone there?".

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash reached her hand behind her and grabbed her dagger, stepping outside of her door to face the person.
"Oh, sorry, I thought you were..." She trailed off, staring at the boy holding his own dagger. Another student.
Hmm.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

She cleared her throat.
"I'm Ash".

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Cynthia walked into her dorm, not noticing the others, and fell onto her bed.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks, and yeah" Ash replied, standing outside her door awkwardly.
"Can you tell?" She asked, chuckling.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know, I'm nervous I guess, it is my first day" Said Ash, leaning on her door frame.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, that's what I thought, I ended up getting on the bad side of one of the teachers. Good luck" Ash smiled, nodded at him once before going back into her room.

message 10: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conrad walks in. "Is everyone settling in okay?" This is his first appearance to the students. He hopes he doesn't scare them. he had 5 visible weapons and 10 hidden ones. He could be scary.

message 11: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments Amukelani, Abiteth's cat, crept in a loop once around the dorm, sniffing like a bloodhound until mewing loudly at the door to Cynthia's room and slipping back out.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm fine." Cynthia called through her door. She thought for a moment and then jumped off her bed and flung the door open. "Is there a gas station around?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash stepped out of her room again, noticing the headmaster, unfazed on his appearance.
"Yup, all good boss man".

message 14: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

"You must be Alex. I read your file. You sure can do a lot." Conrad smiles at him dazzlingly. He holds out his hand for a handshake.

((It's Conrad))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash rolled her eyes.
"No there probably isn't a gas station near by. You didn't get to burn anything didn't you" she said looking at Cynthia.

message 16: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments Abiteth followed Amukelani into the dorms and immediately walked to Cynthia's side.
"I got more oranges," she stated, raising the bag filled with the spherical fruits, "if you want to go start a fire or burn some evidence or something, I'm totally in. Oh, and do you like pineapple? I don't think I can eat all of it by myself," she added, glancing down at the other fruit in her hands.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Cynthia," she said to the fruit girl, "Who are you?"

message 18: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Jacqueline followed her new acquaintance into the room and sat on a spare chair nearby. She wasn't much one for conversation so she studied the room around her.

message 19: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments "I'm Abiteth," she said, "I threw an orange at your face earlier in the training center. And I'm the special weapons teacher. I have a kitty, too," she bent down to rub her pet's back, "Her name is Amukelani and it's really annoying to say (( type)), so sometimes I just say Amu. Anyway, up for some pyromania?"

message 20: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Jacqueline had to keep herself from laughing. For an assassin in training, this girl was quite a crack up. She could fool anyone into thinking she wasn't meant to be here.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not really because I'll probably get cut to pieces with piano wires if I burn this place down," Cynthia said, "But...I really need to burn something, like NOW."

message 22: by Claire (last edited Dec 22, 2012 09:13PM) (new)

Claire | 109 comments "Well, I got a bag of oranges," she lifted the bag again, "Want to go burn it? I'm supposed to help you find your signatue weapon and style. I believe experimentation is required for that. So let's go experiment with arsony. We can grab a frozen turkey or something, too, on the way if you want.".
Abiteth glanced to the sullen girl in chair, "You should come too, chica. That way we have another witness to back up our story of innocence should anything go wrong."

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 22, 2012 09:20PM) (new)

"Wait, I'll go get something." Cynthia said before going back into her room. She searched through her bag and found some Francium. She stepped out with the bag of Francium. "Do you have some water?" She asked with a mischievous grin.

message 24: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments "No... I just have orange juice," she glanced down, "I could have pineapple juice pretty quickly, too."
"Wait," she exclaimed, immediately brightening, "Isn't there a water fountain out in the hall?"

message 25: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conrad watched the students. "Everybody stop. I would like to see you all in the commons for a meeting at once." he smiled and left.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"See you in the Commons," Cynthia said to Abiteth before dropping her bag of francium in her room and heading towards the Commons.

message 27: by Claire (last edited Dec 22, 2012 09:36PM) (new)

Claire | 109 comments "Blech," Abiteth muttered before following Cynthia.

message 28: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) ((Merlin! I can't even! afdsj;lkhg... SOMEBODY TAKE MY FEELS!!!!!))

message 29: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) ((Sorry about that, tumblr failed me.))

Jacqueline followed her acquaintances towards the commons figuring she had nothing else to do.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

And there Ash was left alone, again, after being ignored, again.
She sighed and returned to her room, slamming the door shut before jumping on her bed, covering he face with her pillow.
"From now on, be tough Ash!" She thought to herself.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash locked her door and left the room, hoping that no one would steal her weapons.

message 32: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lina walked into the dorm casually, noticing her neat and small bunk with a smile. It would do very well. Dropping her baggage, she changed out of her travelling dress into a tunic and breeches to better fight, strapped on the compulsory dagger and walked back out, excited to see what she could do.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash unlocked her door and dropped her bag next to the closet, closing her door before jumping on her bed in exhaustion.
'Sleep is a girls best friend' she thought before drifting off to sleep.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash jolted awake, breathing heavily.
She looked around her room, feeling like something is missing.
She jumped up from her bed and ran to her backpack.
"No!" She cried, opening the backpack to find it empty.
"Whoever took them is going to die" she thought before running out of the dorms.

message 35: by Grace (new)

Grace (bookworm478) | 9 comments Annabelle walked into the dorm and looked around

message 36: by Cera (new)

Cera kate walk in the dorm and sigh this was her new home

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Cynthia walked into the dorm and gave Kate a wave. She walked into her room, leaving the door open.

message 38: by Cera (new)

Cera Kate follow her because she didn't want to go to her room and just sit around. "whats up?" she ask

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh, this is kind of my room," Cynthia said to Kate.

message 40: by Cera (new)

Cera "yeeeaa but please don't make me go back to mine. it all plain. lonely and just sad." Kate look at her with puppy dog eyes

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Cynthia giggled, "Once there was this boy at my school who asked me to go out with him and did those puppy dog eyes. So I told him to meet me at the back of the school and I gouged his eyes out. Ohmigosh, you should gave seen him."

message 42: by Cera (new)

Cera Kate smile. "how nice of you but still i not a stupid boy. what boy would follow anyone like us?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Cynthia shrugged and jumped up onto her table. She shrugged, "Why is your room boring?"

message 44: by Cera (last edited Jan 05, 2013 04:32PM) (new)

Cera "because it is white and plain and has nothing in it beside a bed and some book i read about each 10 times. want to see that boringest room ever that your eyes may have to be gouged out?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, I'm fine," Cynthia replied and jumped off the table, "You know, you're just going to get bored all over again by standing there." She opened her 'Match' draw and dropped another box into it.

message 46: by Cera (new)

Cera "better than my room." Kate said look puzzle over the match draw

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Cynthia noticed Kate and opened the draw, "Just matches."

message 48: by Cera (new)

Cera "why do you have soo many." fire hasn't been Kate best friend so far

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Cynthia jammed a finger towards her self, "Me=Pyromaniac," She pointed at the matches, "Fire=Relief."

message 50: by Cera (new)

Cera "i am not a kid." she snapped at the finger thing. to the matches she said. "good thing that you have it then.'

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25