The School for Young Assassins discussion

The School > Headmasters Office

Comments Showing 1-50 of 176 (176 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conner (i-will-read-anything-ya) | 479 comments Mod
This is the headmaster offices. They lounge here and if you get in trouble or do something great they will send you here. Do not enter without permission!

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Alex walked in.

message 3: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conrad was at his desk. He was toying with his dagger. He was throwing into the air and catching it. He looked up when Alex came in and out it down. "Hello luv." he smiled.

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Anything interesting happening today?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

message 5: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

"Well the new students arrived today. I think they will be a promising group. We need Elite 5 people though." he got up and walked over to her. "How are you?" he smiled his dazzling smile. This was one of his best weapons. It got him into the homes of enemies countless times.

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Fine." She said, raising an eyebrow at his expression.

message 7: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

"Oh come on Alex. Have some fun! How about you come to my apartment tonight and have dinner?" He smiled.

((I will add our Apartments. One for you and one for me. Do you want anything in your apartment that is special?))

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((make it however you think would make it cool!))

"Okay." she said. "I'll be there."

message 9: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

((Will do!!!

"Great. Anything you won't eat? Or really want to eat." He smiled and went back to his desk. He was looking at the students applications.

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She shrugged. "Not really." she walked over and sat at her desk, spinning a dagger as she looked over some of the papers.

message 11: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

"Okay. How is fillet? I make a mean steak." He threw a knife at a target set up near the door.

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Sounds good to me." she replied, throwing her dagger in the air and catching it, not looking.

message 13: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

"Great. Well I got to go. I will see you later." he smiles and exits.

((When I make the apartments you can come for dinner.))

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((okay.))

Alex sighs as she looks through the papers. She hated this part of the job.

message 15: by Shakespearegirl (new)

Shakespearegirl | 5 comments *knocked on door* may I come in, I need to speak to the headmaster about class options.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon had picked the lock and had gathered information about the headmaster's office. He heard some wacky stuff, and some stuff that sounded wacky, but could probably be true. The craziest thing he's heard was something like the headmaster having lazers that had heat sensors that homed in on a guys', you know what. Even though Simon wasn't very fond of lazer surgury, he still passed it off as a stupid rumour.
At the door Simon strolled by once, twice and then three times, examining the lock, and meeting up with the others. They had taken different paths to get to the office, so when they crossed each other's paths they would give an eye wink, or some signal saying, "The coast is clear." Finally, with no one around Simon quickly picked the lock and let the door ajar just by an inch. He looked at his team and got ready.

message 17: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments Akira met up with Simon and morrigan with her mask on, extreamly nervous about the whole thing

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 08, 2013 09:14PM) (new)

Simon squatted down and peered in the room. The place was dead silent. He didn't hear the normal, consistant, but slow hum of a set alarm as he expcted. Standing up slowly he saw Akira with her mask. He put his hand on her shoulder, "Our ninja. You have nothing to be afraid of." He then looked up at all of them there and spoke up for the first time in so long, "If any of you hear something and cannot warn the others, get out of there." It was the first order he gave to his group, he was not budging on that one. He waited for their responses.

message 19: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments Akari just nodded before slipping into the room on light feet, her eyes peeled for anything unusual

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon waited for seconds before going in. He came in and shut the door. He could barely make out the outline of Akira as she stealthily moved forward, Simon beng behind her went on quick toes to the headmaster's desk. He would stay away from this, it was most likely booby-trapped. He signed this to AKira.

message 21: by DestinysMaster (last edited Apr 08, 2013 09:52PM) (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments Akira nodded and looked around the room slowly, trying to find anything to disable any possible boobytraps

((it would be funny if conrad caught them red handed))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((It would for us, not for Simon. XD Hey where did Morrigan go?!))

Simon carefully trodded over to what looked like a filing cabinet. He shifted his weight, making the wooden floor creak accidentally. He froze. He heard Akira hold her breath.

message 23: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments ((i have no clue))

Akira was biting her lip underneath her mask. she looked between the blinds, looking into the hallway

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon took a risk and put his hand in his pocket, taking out a knife and a small flashlight. He decided against the flashlight and just used the light Akira let into the room by looking through the blinds and started picking the lock of the cabinet. Holding his head close to the lock he listened carefully trying to here either the click of an open lock, or the warning clank of a warning system built into the cabinet.

((Should we stop RPing, or act like she's outside on the lookout?))

message 25: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments ((yeah, i gtg, see u tomorrow))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Later ^-^))

message 27: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

Audra  | 1041 comments Mod
((It was 2 am))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lunnylovegood/Percabth Lover/AJ wrote: "((It was 2 am))"

((Keep forgetting about the time difference, sorry. From now on, we should probably tell each other when we're close to falling asleep...^-^))

message 29: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

((Sorry, I'm here now))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((No need to appologise. We just need to wait for 'Akira'))

message 31: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

((She can be either outside as a look out or she could be going through files on the other side of the doom))

message 32: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments (('Akira' is here))

message 33: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

((YAY!!))

message 34: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments Akira looked back at Simon, "What if Headmaster comes?" she wispered, it was the first time she had spoken in english with her mask on

message 35: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

Morrigan pops her head in from the hall where she was being a look out, "Um guys, what do I do if he is coming?" She asked.

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 09, 2013 07:11PM) (new)

((Oh good. And 'Kate' Might come too, if I can reach her, ok?))

Simon snorted, "I don't think he'll be coming anytime soon," he said distractedly. He found no detection devices and had opened the filing cabinet. Simon looked around to see if he missed anything, nothing was there, just bare wall; the room was fancy, but in a simple way. He got to work. Efficiently and methodically flicking through files. "Check the other filing cabinet please." He didn't want to mention anyone's names now, it was anoter habit he had. No one say anyone's real names until the mission's over - that was what he was taught.

message 37: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments "run?" Akira sugjusted, pulling her mask off

message 38: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

"What about you?"

message 39: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments "I'm small enough to hide" she responded, leaning against one of the tables

message 40: by Cera (new)

Cera Kate walks in the headmaster office, looking around she saw the other people. She slides to the shadows

message 41: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments Akari raised an eyebrow at her "Kate? What are you doing?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 09, 2013 07:17PM) (new)

((Sorry, I edited my comment, didn't make sense back there, XD))

Simon looked up at them, wondering what they were talking about. Seeing Kate he smiled, "Oh, hi, glad you could make it." He sighed, "Yes, you all scatter, with no hesitation. Understand?" He was busy with the files, so far there was no record of that guy yet... Simon went back to silently hunting for the file.

message 43: by Cera (new)

Cera "Well i over heard what you guys were doing so i tag along." She shrugs

message 44: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

Morrigan nodded, "if I get caught, I'll have a signal, nothing noticeable but enough to you to figure out."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon just listened in on them, but his concentration was on the files. Nope, nada, zilch. He gave a sigh of exassparation, a little too exaggerated for his intention, but it still showed how he felt at that moment. He swiftly closed the cabinet, locked the chunky draw and moved to the next one across the room.

message 46: by Cera (new)

Cera Kate said quitly. "Who file are you looking for?"

message 47: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

Morrigan went back into the hall and started watching for the headmaster

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 09, 2013 07:30PM) (new)

Simon was so engrossed in picking the lock, and listening for any alarm system built within(they usually made a clacking noise before blaring its sirens) the other cabinet that he nearly missed what Kate asked. "Um, the guy you were talking with in the Tavern last night. He looks familiar. Somehow..." He heard a click and the draw slid open. Simon grinned like a wild devil.

message 49: by Cera (new)

Cera "Ah okay." Kate said as she walk up to him and look at the files

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon flipped through some more and found his. He took it and reviewed it. He then took out two pages, making sure to press down hard on the edges of the folder with his thumbs. Placing it back he folded the two sheets and put it in his jacket. He continued to flip through the files, "So much work, so little time."

« previous 1 3 4