Naruto Rp discussion

Descriptions > Your own character

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lucy (last edited Dec 24, 2012 04:32PM) (new)

Lucy (DesertsAngel) | 32 comments Mod
this is where if you want to make up your own character you can, and remember, its anime so the character must be anime

Name-

Age-

Village-

Powers-

sexual orientation-

Personality-

Evil or good- (if evil say witch team youre on)

Friends-

Appearance-

Team- (ex. team 7, if you want you can make your own team but it has to be a team of five with one sensei, not like in the anime i know if you're on a good team it has to be three guys and two girls, if you're on a bad team you can be mismatched if you want)

Sensei-

Hystory-

Likes-

Dislikes-

Crush-

message 2: by Lucy (last edited Dec 24, 2012 04:35PM) (new)

Name- Misa mitsuki

Age- 15

Village- Sand village

Powers- can control electricity, sand, has a 8 tailed cat beast in her, and can heal people with her chakura. Is also so strong when she punches the ground it will break. Her seal mark is on her lower stomach

sexual orientation- straight

Personality- is quiet but deadly. Misa is really strong and is known as deserts angel (youll see why when she uses lightning) She is very curious and danger tends to find her easily

Evil or good- good

Friends- naruto, kankoro (ignore my spelling sorry), hinata, and tobi (but we're secritivly friends

Appearance- http://www.google.com/imgres?q=anime+...

Team- im on gaara's team (forget the name) except so far im the only one on his team

Sensei- Gaara

Hystory- She grew up with no family, she was raised by the village along side naruto, she doesnt really like talking about her past. Her parents where killed by the akatsuki when she was two years old

Likes- night time, getting praised for her hard work, helping others, and having the company of just about anyone

Dislikes- Mean people, being teased, loseing in a fight, loseing someone in death, and the akatsuki (many times they have tried to get her to join them but she always got away from them as soon as possible)

Crush- open

message 3: by Lucy (new)

theres two free guy spots in my team, well, four if someone is gaara

message 4: by Lucy (new)

sure :)

message 5: by Lucy (last edited Dec 24, 2012 04:31PM) (new)

Ryuzaki wrote: "Yay!

Name- Jaiden White (Not Japanese)

Age- 14

Village- Stone

Powers- Her strong point is the parasitic clone jutsu. She is also skilled at wind-based attacks. Her element is wind. She is the h..."

im changeing the rules a little for everyone lol there can be two girls on each team but thats it, you and i are going to be the only girls on team gaara lol and there is three spots open for guys :P

message 6: by Lucy (new)

its fine :)

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 24 comments Name- Fukiko Saki

Age- 17

Village- Frost Village

Powers- Has power over frost and ice

Personality- has a secret dark mind,but he can be nice on occasion unless provoked,he'll get angry.

Evil or good- (if evil say witch team youre on)

Friends- none at the moment

Appearance- light brown cropped hair and skyblue eyes. He wears his headband around his forehead.

Team- his own team

Sensei- unknown

History- been living in the Frost Village since he was a baby.Now that he is older,he started training thanks to the help of his dad before passing away. His wish is to have his own team one day.

Likes- enjoys hand to hand combat with his teammates.

Dislikes- not being able to protect his team.

Crush- none

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 388 comments Mod
**approved**

np :)

message 11: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Dec 26, 2012 10:22PM) (new)

if you want, you can either wait for someone to reply in your Village, have your character come to the sand village, or make another character for the sand village so you wont feel left out

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 24 comments I might do that thanks :)

np :)

message 14: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jan 04, 2013 12:04AM) (new)

Name- Misaki Kuro

Age- 16

Village- Frost village

Powers- control over blue fire (the fire freezes stuff instead of burning stuff)

Personality- sweet, loyal, quiet, cruel if pissed off, can be shy at times but when she opens up to you she's really outgoing

Evil or good- good

Friends- none yet

Appearance- http://turnlol.com/blue-eyes-school-u... she wears her headband around her neck

Team- None yet

Sensei- none

Hystory- She was born in the frost village but had people after her so her parents gave her to the leaf village who raised her and she just recently finally went back to the frost village

Likes- the cold and fighting with a team by her side

Dislikes- idiots, people who judge her just for being quiet, not being able to protect people, and too much silence

Crush- Open

message 15: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 19 comments Name- Johnny Fox

Age- 12

Village- Rain Village

Powers- Can control Water

sexual orientation- Straight

Personality- Unpredictable, Loud, obnoxious, inexperienced, but is loyal to his village

Evil or good- Good

Friends- None Yet

Appearance- But his Right Eye is Orange. His left eye is Purple

Team- None Yet

Sensei- none yet

Hystory- Was born in the Rain village to a high rank ninja, but was seen as inferior due to his eyes, so he was given to an raised by a local shop keeper. He Doesn't really know who his real father is.

Likes- The Rain, Water, Swimming. Fighting with any good person by his side

Dislikes- People making fun of him, Evil people

Crush- Open

message 16: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 19 comments YAAAY!!!

lol

accepted

accepted so far

accepted :)

yep

message 22: by Alexis (last edited Feb 05, 2013 12:16PM) (new)

Alexis Uchiha (lovesitachiuchiha) | 17 comments Name Ali no Suna
Age 17
Village shadow
powers sharingan and many other
Sexual orineration straight
Personality powerful, sweet kind helpful
good or evil evil and is a akatsuki
Friends sakura sasuke and hidan
appearance black hair blue eyes Shonobi outfit
team unknown
Sensei kakazu
History her parents were killed off by rongue ninjas trying to take their ninja weapons away.
Likes darnkess and helping people out
dislikes people picking on her
Crush open

message 23: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 9 comments Name-Thorn

Age-??

Village-she just kinda wonders around

Powers-lighting,snake stuff,and one more that's a secret!O.O She has the Demon snake in her.

Personality- she kinda is silent and straight forward. sometimes is sarcastic and blunt. she is also very tough.

Evil or good- who knows O>O

Friends-open

Appearance-

Team- Anyone need a team member with a girl

Sensei-none yet

Hystory- it's a secret! O>O

Likes- It's a sec- just kiddig it's not lol she likes to hang out in the woods and look at the stars

Dislikes-annoying people

Crush- open

message 24: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 9 comments Name-Zane

Age-17

Village-shadow

Powers-shadows,and more but I'm not tellin you..jk if you want to know just ask I'm just really tired and don't wanna type a whole lot.

Personality-dark,secretive,silent a lot

Evil or good-evil

Friends-open

Appearance-

and

Team-who wants him on their team?

Sensei-none yet

Hystory-unknown

Likes-being alone

Dislikes-annoying people

Crush- open

message 25: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 9 comments Crimson Star wrote: "Accepted"

Thanks for accepting both :D

Molly+Boyd Crowder=BFFL wrote: "Name-Zane

Age-17

Village-shadow

Powers-shadows,and more but I'm not tellin you..jk if you want to know just ask I'm just really tired and don't wanna type a whole lot.

sexual orientation- strai..."

O.o he's sexy. lol sorry, i always find anime guys sexyer then irl guys for some reason

message 27: by Alaster (new)

Alaster (aquarionred) | 360 comments Hey Lexie can my character and ur character have a thing for each other

message 28: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Uchiha (lovesitachiuchiha) | 17 comments Sure no problem

message 29: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 9 comments Lucy wrote: "Molly+Boyd Crowder=BFFL wrote: "Name-Zane

Age-17

Village-shadow

Powers-shadows,and more but I'm not tellin you..jk if you want to know just ask I'm just really tired and don't wanna type a whole..."

lol :D

message 30: by Iroh (last edited Mar 09, 2013 04:13PM) (new)

Iroh | 30 comments Name-Takao aka reaper [i'll explain his nickname in the history]

Age- 20

Village- stone

Powers- shadow fire he has even learned to art of the shadow clone technique he continues to learn more powers and jutsu so he can achieve his goal of becoming a stronger person

Personality- usually keeps to himself when he arrives to a village he stays a week then leaves

Evil or good- neutral

Friends- open

Appearance- http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Ninj...

Team- his old team was killed in front of him so he has no team

Sensei- none

Hystory- after his team was killed he left his vilage roaming the lands learning different techniques from all over. he had to fight to survive while on his own he has been given the nickname reaper

Likes- he finds comfort in fishing it helps clear the mind

Dislikes- being annoyed

Crush- open

message 31: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 30 comments Una Vox Quae Prominebat 平和The Sky's the Limit平和 wrote: "Lol two Takeshis! Accepted, but there isn't a Village of Fire. You have to change that."alright i changed the village name and his name cant have two people the same name

message 32: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 30 comments nah im just gonna use mine

message 33: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 30 comments lol alright

message 34: by Iroh (new)

Iroh | 30 comments nah ill go to the leaf village

message 35: by David (last edited Mar 14, 2013 03:40PM) (new)

David (spencer101) | 2 comments Name- Seven Skys

Age- 16

Village- unknown

Powers- unknown

Personality- sweet and kind

Evil or good- good

Friends- none

Appearance- description

Team- none

Sensei- none

Hystory- ?

Likes- nature and helping the less fortunate and outcast

Dislikes- annoying people

Crush- open

message 36: by David (new)

David (spencer101) | 2 comments Can some one make a bf for my girl, and help me i'm and kinda cunfused on where to go, or what to do

message 37: by LostThoughts (last edited Mar 31, 2013 11:47PM) (new)

LostThoughts | 3 comments Name- Moriko Naru

Age- 15

Village- From the Cloud Village

Powers- She is very skilled in taijutsu and ninjutsu. Her elemental chakras are lightning, water and from a kekkei genkei of combining the two, storm. She also has a huge sword that is made of the same medal of chakra blades.

Personality- She is a very quiet and stoic person unless shes around her friends. But sense shes nice to her friends and does alot for them without so much as a uestion alot of people think shes a push over and try to use her; and that results in her not having too many true friends. She may be quiet and stoic around everybody but around her friends shes a very hyper, bubbely,random and easy to get along with person. But even with her nice, and laid back attitude she has a very bad, and fiery temper and is easily annoyed by alot of things such as if people jump into a conversation and either dont know what the conversation was about or just completely change it. She is also very protective over her friends and gets mad when people hurt them emotionally or pysically. She is very smart and stratical but is also kind of an air head and is easily confused. She will sometimes play it off like she knows what is going on till she catches on, but other times people noice her fake understanding.

Evil or good- Evil

Friends-

Appearance- http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq... She has long red hair that she has up or down depending on her mood. She usually wears her head band around her neck hiding her necklace but during really intense battles she will switch it to her forhead. She usually wears black shirts or pants depending on how warm it is, and a shirt like in the picture.

Team- Open

Sensei- Open

Hystory- She grew up in a nice family with an older brother she loved. Her brother was a ninja and was her inperation for everything she did. She looked up to him and loved him with all her heart. She started going to the ninja academy and was beyond top of her class because she wanted to be just like him and worked her hardest to ne a strong and good shinobi like him. But the week before her graduation Ren, her brother was killed by enemy ninja. Devastated Moriko's family tried pulling her out of the academy but she wouldnt allow it. Her brothers death made her even more determined to do good and help other people. Her parents were infuriated and disowned her; telling Mori that she was going to meet the same fate as her brother and that they didnt want to hear it when she go hurt. Moriko didnt want to hear anymore so she grabbed a bag filled it with acouple sets of clothes, weapons and acouple needed things like food. She had decided to leave; but before she left she stopped in her brothers room and grabbed his huge sword, and a chain neclace that had an amulet, small crystal rock and three rings. Two of the rings fit, one on her left middle finger and the second on her left thumb; the amulet, rock and thrid ring got left on the chain that always stays on her neck. After that she left the Cloud Village and traveled to the Leaf where she wanted to continued to become a shinobi but her village deamed her a rouge and the Leaf wouldn't except her.

Likes- Drawling, being outside, night time, rain/storms, training, being with friends, the warmth

Dislikes- People who hurt her friends, when people doubt and dont beleive her, the cold

Crush- Open

message 38: by LostThoughts (new)

LostThoughts | 3 comments Molly Hidden In The Shadows wrote: "Name-Zane

Age-17

Village-shadow

sexual orientation- strai..."

Would you like to be a team??

message 39: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Dec 07, 2013 06:50AM) (new)

Name- Lucy Awayuki

Age- 17

Village- village hidden in the Forest

Powers- anything that has to do with plants, healing, and animals(meaning she can communicate with animals and use mind control on them) and she has a forest like demon inside of her

Personality- Lucy has quite the spirit. She is really positive, rarely ever frowns, never gives up, and is always there to be peoples rock. But when alone she thinks depressingly, crys alot, and sometimes cuts herself

Evil or good- Good

Friends- Sasuke, Gaara, and Hinata

Appearance-
:human:

:demon: (its about 40 feet tall)

:demon mark: (its on the middle of her stomach, the black outlines on it glow green when her demon is in use)

Team- (still looking)

Sensei- (still looking)

Hystory- Lucy was born in a small village just outside the forest. She was born october 25th exactly at 6 am. but, her mother died when she was born from a rare illness and her father died not long after from using up all his energy to seal a forest demon in her that was destroying the town. the village didnt want to use up there time just to baby sit a little girl who could burst any minute, so they sent her to the forest and trapped her in a cage made of vines there at age 5. When she was 8, a pack of wolves passed by and seeing how innocent she looked, they took her into there care and raised them as there own, she still knows how to act normal though and now lives in the leaf village, on occasions visiting the pack in the forest or calling them to her aid since she became pack leader at age 13.

When Lucy turned 16, she had fallen in love with a boy, Hayate(someone can create them if you want). Truth was, she knew him since he was a child, but he was so quiet compared to her, and he could master his jutsues quicker because he was born in the land of the moon. They stayed friends ever since he moved here when he was 7, but when 16 she knew she was in love with him from how hard she cried when he left her to join the akatsuki(reasons are unknown, all thats known is he said its for her own safety). And to make sure she didnt follow, they had a huge battle just before that landed her in the hospital for weeks. She still fights in order to bring him home.

Likes-
*Gardens
*any plants
*water
*any animals
*the color red

Dislikes-
*blood
*the smell of death
*losing
*being ignored
*not being able to help someone
*being alone
*thunder storms

Crush- open

((added more to lucy's personality and history))

sure :)

accepted so far lol

lol its ok :)

message 44: by Rose (last edited Aug 25, 2016 05:11PM) (new)

Rose ~back from the dead I guess~ (moonlightassassin12) | 64 comments Name- Stella Sohma

Age- 17

Village- Leaf village

Powers- Any thing that has to do with water and animals

Personality- Stella is anti-social at first but nice, protective, and caring. She is an animal lover and she loves nature.

Evil or good- Good

Friends- Gaara, Hinata, Temari, Kankuro, and Jiki

Appearance-

Human- http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t3...

Demon- http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/201...

Mark- Glows red when in demon form. http://farm9.static.flickr.com/8311/8...

Team- 8

Sensei- Tsunade

Hystory- Stella was born in the leaf village but she was kidnapped by the akatsuki when she was ten years old and she was trained by them until she found out that they just wanted her because she was a jinchuuriki. She escaped from the akatsuki she was then given a scythe from a strange person that said that she was meant to wield the weapon. After Stella moved from one place to another she passed out in front of the gates of the Leaf village.

Likes- helping others and animals

Dislikes- hateful people

Crush- open

Lol she's accepted but her age has to be 18 or lower unless she's a sensei XD

message 46: by Rose (new)

Rose ~back from the dead I guess~ (moonlightassassin12) | 64 comments Alright let me change that lol XD

Kk good XD ill start making the guy as soon as I can. Im thinking about spicing up this group by redoing it and inviting a friend to help me with it XD so when I make him, ill just be doing a short version of him until I redo it XD but dont worry, I wont be deleting characters on here :)

message 48: by Rose (new)

Rose ~back from the dead I guess~ (moonlightassassin12) | 64 comments Alrighty then I can't wait ^w^

Yep :) my computer broke awhile ago though so im stuck using my phone which is slow so I gotta wait till I go to my step dad's not this weekend but next weekend to do it, well.. I might try if I get impatient XD

Yep :) my computer broke awhile ago though so im stuck using my phone which is slow so I gotta wait till I go to my step dad's not this weekend but next weekend to do it on a computer (his old dinosaur one XD), well.. I might try if I get impatient XD

« previous 1