The School for Young Assassins discussion

Classes > Acrobatics

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conner (i-will-read-anything-ya) | 479 comments Mod
Here you will learn all the basics of climbing, spinning, and running. You will be a master gymnast by the time you leave. This is taught by an Elite 5 member.

Shakespearegirl | 5 comments Sorry I'm late, my Scarlett Forest. *she starts stretching*

message 3: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

Audra  | 1041 comments Mod
Morrigan walks into the room waiting for Simon

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon walked in expecting no one in the room. He was hoping for a little more time to perfect the 'plan' he had come up with. Simon spotted Morrigan and nodded to her, walking towards where she was.
He leaned up against the wall.

message 5: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

"Hey Simon, your were right! Nobody comes in here." Morrigan exclaimed, "you have your 'master' plan yet?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon laughed nervously, "Yeah... about that. You mind elabarating with me." He grinnned. Simon had actually tried to think of one and was on a roll, he had thought of the bones of the plan, but that was about it. He was thinking one minute, and then black.

message 7: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

"Well, the Windows would be the easiest thing to penetrate." Morrigan said

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon held his chin with his hand, "True. We could go with that, but we need to know the headmaster's schedule." Simon straightend himself and put his hands on his hips, "I can't wait to do this." His eyes lit up as he grinned mischieviously.

message 9: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments ((use Akira, use Akira! I'm so bored right now...))

message 10: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

"What about dinner, nobody would suspect two kids skipping, I don't eat all the time. We could sneak in then."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol, ok Akira it is.))

Simon smiled, "Hey, do you think we could use Akira? With her mask and her being Japanese, we basically have a ninja in our ranks. She'll be awesome!" Simon could just imagine her sneaking away in the darkness. He was so glad he met her.

message 12: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments ((yay! boredom reduced temporarily))

message 13: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

"Sure we could use a Ninja! Me and her could sneak in and find the file, or I could be a look out either way." She said confidently

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon nodded. This could work, he looked at the clock, it would be an hour before they would pull this off. He laughed to himself, "Wow, I guess I am arrogant." Simon grinned at Morrigan, "This won't be hard at all. To victory, and to the dorms, for Akira!" Simon lifted his arm up high, mocking a famous statue he saw in Russia. He was always like this when he was ready to take out a target. So why did h get this inkling feeling? Simon shook his head, "You think too much, man." He thought to himself.

message 15: by Audra , Backup Moderator :) (new)

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go get her!" She said, thinking to herself, Hurry, I want to steal things!

message 16: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments ((lol, "hurry, i want to steal things!"))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon chuckled, she reminded him of Ghaunty, so much. "Alright, let's hussle, hussle,hussle!" Simon barked like one of the stupid 'sargents' that ordered them around in Africa. Now he knew why he did it, it was fun. Simon, followed by Morrigan,walked out of the room with a grin on their faces and un-readable eyes. "We should probably look for Akita in the Tavern, that's where she was last time we saw her." They walked down the hallway.

message 18: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez After quickly changing and discarding her torn clothing, Mia had changed into some black fitting shorts and a white cami that hugged her curves. her grey eyes looked around at the area. it was breathtaking, she knew this was an area to learn balance, in other words acrobatics. she stretched and smirked, lets see what these bad boys can teach me and she moved towards the balance beam.

message 19: by Jo (new)

Jo (jobrooks) Spinx runs in. Sweating. Just finished combat classes. She faces the small group of people. Almost nobody.
"I can tell this class blows. Have I come at the wrong time or are you guys just extremely un popular?you know what never mind!!!! Could we maybe do something?" Spin wiped the sweat off her forehead and pointed to a wet rag on the floor. She tapped someone unknown shoulder.
"Would you please pass me that?"

message 20: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments Lea slips in silently unnoticed, and finds a hiding spot by window.

message 21: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "What do you think of shooting the girl talking?" She whispered.

message 22: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "Hey the one going to the balance beam looks like a good target too." She takes out a couple paint balls and hands one to Raven.

message 23: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments Lea set it and drew back aiming for the one going to the balance beam.

message 24: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments "Fire!"she whispered, and let go. The paint ball hit its target perfectly in the back of her head. She pulled out a couple more balls and handed one to Raven.

message 25: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments She loaded another one and hit the girl talking, then moved so Raven could get balance beam girl.

message 26: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments She grinned "is it time for our escape now?"

message 27: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments Lea swung out the window with one hand the other holding her slingshot.

message 28: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments ((Commons next?))

message 29: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments ((Allrighty Then!))