The School for Young Assassins discussion

Classes > Swords, Daggers, Knives

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conner (i-will-read-anything-ya) | 479 comments Mod
A weapons expert from our group of Elite 5 will teach you everything about the knife and how to use it. Climbing, cutting, and throwing are just the basics.

message 2: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conner (i-will-read-anything-ya) | 479 comments Mod
This is taught by Headmaster Conrad and Alex. You WILL learn a lot!

FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy (FrankZhang) shadow takes his throwing knives throws them hitting the bulls eye with each one.

message 4: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lina enters tentatively, looking around for the teachers.

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Alex walks in the door a minute later, leaning against the wall and studying the students.

message 6: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lina turns around and sees Headmaster Alex, making her eyes widen. "Good morning miss."

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Alex smirks, "morning." She said." Ready to start?"

message 8: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Yes. I must warn you though, I have no training at all in this." she said, stepping aside so Alex could walk in.

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Alex stepped into th eroom. "Go ahead and throw a dagger at the target, see what you can do."

message 10: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Alright..." Lina said unsurely as she took a sharp one, gazed at it and plucked up her courage (mostly to not be afraid to embarrass herself), then finally threw it. It stuck straight into the target, around the middle rings.

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Alex raised an eyebror."Not bad for a first try."

message 12: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "I've done somethings that require similar muscles - grappling hooks." she explained, putting her hands on her hips.

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She nodded once. "That would explain it." She said. " Now try again, this time lossen your grip slightly."

message 14: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Alright." Lina nodded, considering the advice as she took up another dagger. She threw it once more, fast and furiously. It hit the target roughly around the same place again.

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Move your right foot forward just a little." She commented from where she was leaning on the wall.

message 16: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lina looked down at her feet and shuffled them apart to give her a firmer base. She took up another dagger and threw it once again. This time, it was closer to the centre.

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Just keep practicing." Alex said with a nod.

message 18: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lina nodded and grabbed several more daggers now, throwing each of them in succession.

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Alex looked at the target to see where they hit.

message 20: by Giulia (new)

Giulia All of them closer to the bullseye than before. Lina smiled proudly.

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Keep practicing 'til uou can hit the center. Eventually you'll be able to hit it everytime."

message 22: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lina smirked. "I like that idea. So apart from daggers, what other knives will I learn here?" she asked as she collected them off the target.

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "The longer and shoter knives that are used forr hand to hand combat, swords too, although the other headmasrer teaches that."

message 24: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Oh, alright." she nodded, taking in the information. Two classes in one day was efficient.

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Keep practing with the daggers for now though."

message 26: by Giulia (new)

Giulia She nodded at the advice and continued with the exercises.

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She walke dover to another target, throwing a few daggers of her own, stil watching Lina from the corner of her eye.

message 28: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lina watched what Alex did, positioning her feet in the same way and arching her back to match.

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Keep trying" Alex called, throwing another dagger.

message 30: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((nvm, I wasn't needed))
Lina exhaled and threw her daggers in sets of three, trying to follow up on her previous success.

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Okay))

Alex retrieved her daggers and started watching Lina again.

message 32: by Giulia (new)

Giulia The daggers were almost in a neat vertical line running through the centre. "Well, wouldn't you believe it?" Lina mused.

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Now do it again."

message 34: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Consistency isn't really my thing." she admitted, grabbing some more. Breathing, she threw them and they formed a much more wobbly line alongside the first set.

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "Keep trying. Eventually you'll be able to hit your target everytime."

message 36: by Giulia (new)

Giulia She nodded at the assurance and tried again and again. This time, she tried a horizontal line.

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Alex just watched, not commenting.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Headmaster?" Ash asked walking into the room. Not sure if it was a good idea to interrupt her lesson.

message 39: by Giulia (new)

Giulia The line was the least successful, making her twist her mouth in an agitated manner.

message 40: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Alex glanced over at Ash, "Yes?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I just wanted to know if you've seen my boomerang knives, they've been missing for days" Ash stated, standing by the door awkwardly.
"I was supposed to tell Headmaster Conrad about them but I can't seem to find him".

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "I'm not sure where he is at the moment..." she replied. "Where were the knives last time you saw them?"

message 43: by Giulia (last edited Dec 28, 2012 06:45AM) (new)

Giulia Lina looked over and saw Ash. Yes, she was looking for them when she met her too, but she knew nothing.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"They were in my room in my bag, when I woke up the next morning they were gone" she remembered, pulling her hair to one side of her neck.

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Alex frowned. "Was anything else gone? Are any other students misding things?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash shook her head.
"None that I know of".

message 47: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lina decided her input might be necessary at this point so she added "Nothing here either."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash looked over at Lina and glared.
"You were in the cafeteria when I told the others about my knives being missing, you were awfully quiet weren't you" she said in a dangerously calm tone.

message 49: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lina's eyes widened at the tone. "I didn't think you were talking to me. And just now seemed like a good time to add an opinion. Besides, I didn't know anything then. Would you have appreciated another 'I don't know?'" she replied equally calmly.

message 50: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Alex stepped in between the two of them. " We'll find your knives."

« previous 1