The School for Young Assassins discussion

Classes > Stealth

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conner (i-will-read-anything-ya) | 479 comments Mod
This is the class where you will learn to silently move around our world. This class is taught by one of the Elite 5.

message 2: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

This class is taught by Jason. He is definitely skilled!

message 3: by Utah.J. (new)

Utah.J. you better believe it mate.

message 4: by Utah.J. (new)

Utah.J. oi! i need students!

message 5: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

You sure do!! Go to the Elite 5 dorm and make friends or something. Get yourself a lass.

message 6: by Grace (new)

Grace (bookworm478) | 9 comments can Annabelle be one of your students?

message 7: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

((Yes! She can just come in!!! There's no set class!))

message 8: by Grace (new)

Grace (bookworm478) | 9 comments ((okay. thanks))

message 9: by Grace (new)

Grace (bookworm478) | 9 comments Annabelle walked into the classroom

message 10: by Kat❤asprohie!! (new)

Kat❤asprohie!! | 34 comments Demi walked in looking aorund. so this was her first class she thaight

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel walked in

message 12: by Kat❤asprohie!! (new)

Kat❤asprohie!! | 34 comments Demi looked up ans saw Angel " over here "

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She walked over.

message 14: by Kat❤asprohie!! (new)

Kat❤asprohie!! | 34 comments Demi show her what we had to do and said " try it " see how quick and quiet we " you first "

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She did what they had to do perfectly.

message 16: by Kat❤asprohie!! (new)

Kat❤asprohie!! | 34 comments Demi watched angel i amazment but she herself felt drained " umm i heading back i.. dont feel well" with that Demi ran out of the class

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel watched her go

message 18: by Kat❤asprohie!! (new)

Kat❤asprohie!! | 34 comments (( Um angel? wanna go back to the dorms. sorry about that ))

message 19: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments Akira tried to slip into class undetected, not wanting to talk to anyone else. One person was more than enough for her

message 20: by Grace (new)

Grace (bookworm478) | 9 comments Annabelle looked around

message 21: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments Akira sat in the corner away from everyone, letting out a releived sigh since no one had seemed to notice her

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey", Simon whispered to the only girl there,"who's the teacher here?" He had poked his head around some classrooms, but he ws looking for the one that taught stealth. He needed help with that department.

message 23: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments Akira jumped, not expecting anyone to say anything to her "!.... um... I don't know..." she muttered nervvously

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 06, 2013 03:01PM) (new)

"Man." He ran his fingers through his messy hair. Turning to the girl who he startled he said," Sorry. Hey, how 'bout you and me do some training? I've been looking for a partner for a while." He grinned at the girl.

message 25: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments Akira bit her lip and rose slowly, noddong a bit hesitantly

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you!" Simon said a bit too loud. His grin got wider as he leaned in and whispered,"Don't worry, I don't bite. I look forward to the sparring." He reached out his hand, as if shakin it would show her he's not a maniac. Even though his smile could say otherwise.

message 27: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments Akira ignored the hand-shake, already starting to regret her decision about even answering her question

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He grinned and put down his hand. "Alright missy, let's go." He turned around to the door and stopped under its frame. His face was slightly less giddy, and more serious. "My name is Simon."

message 29: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments Akira sighed diapointedly as she realized she would have to talk to even more people "A-Akira..." she muttered quietly

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon smiled softly and headed out the door, leading. "Hope you don't mind practising with swords. I need help with that." He hummed an old french tune as he strode into the halls.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Meet me in the Training Center, please :D))

message 32: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments Akira did, in fact, mind, though she didn't say anything. She wasn't much for close combat, and even then it was just fists and sometimes daggers, but not any other close range weapons

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 06, 2013 04:26PM) (new)

((So... are you going to the Training center, or you wanna do something else...))

message 34: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 410 comments ((yeah, i am))